Rivals | Marco Asensio

Anna quickly straightened her Barça jersey, jumping up in excitement as she saw the players of the FC Barcelona walking onto the pitch to start the warm up.

She clapped loudly along with the away fans, trying to be overpower the whistles of the Real Madrid fans.

A few minutes later, the opponents were running onto the pitch as well.

Anna saw her boyfriend, Marco, looking up at her and she also noticed that he was slightly shaking his head, probably being mad that she chose to support Barça over supporting her boyfriend.

Shrugging her shoulders, she continued to watch the warm up, becoming more excited with each second that passed by.

Half an hour later, the referee finally blew the whistle, signalling the beginning of El Clasico.

Nothing really important happened during the first half, but only a few minutes into the second half, Ronaldo was 'fouled' in the penalty area.

The referee didn't hesitate, immediately giving a red card to Sergio Busquets and a penalty to Real Madrid.

Along with thousands of other fans, Anna jumped up from her seat and started cursing at the referee.

Sadly, he didn't change his mind and only one minute later Madrid was leading by one goal.

Anna tried her best to cheer her boys on, but they just couldn't get the ball into the net, which is why the score was still 1-0 when the referee blew the whistle again, signalling the end of the game.

Anna quickly made her way out of the stadium, her head hanging low the whole time.

When she arrived at home, she immediately sat down on the couch, watching the replays of the match, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

About an hour later, the door was opened and her boyfriend walked into the living room, singing happily.

"Hey, baby," Marco said, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek, "I told you we'd win."

Anna just ignored him, continuing to stare at the television.

"That wasn't even a penalty," She mumbled after a moment of silence, making her boyfriend chuckle.

"It most definitely was," He replied, while his girlfriend groaned in annoyance.

"Never," She stated, her eyes full of anger as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Anyways, the boys and I are going out to celebrate. You wanna come with us?" He asked, but she only scoffed.

"Sure," She answered sarcastically, "Why not celebrate such an undeserved win?"

Marco rolled his eyes at this statement before stepping in front of the TV to get his girlfriend's attention.

"It was a well deserved win," He said, crossing his arms over his chest and looking directly into her eyes.

"It wasn't," Anna argued, glaring right back at him.

"I'm really sick of this," The Spaniard opposite to her suddenly stated, making her raise her eyebrows.

"Sick of winning although you don't deserve it? Well that's a step into the right direction," Anna replied, chuckling slightly as he groaned in frustration.

"No," He replied, raising his voice, "I'm tired of you never supporting me! Do you know how much it hurts to see you seating in the crowd, wearing the jersey of another player and cheering for another team?"

"Well, I'm sorry," Anna answered, quickly standing up from the couch, "but I was a Barça fan long before I even knew you existed! If you don't finally accept that I don't think our relationship makes any sense."

Marco's eyes went wide as he realized what she said.

It was silent for a while, until he started walking toward her. "You don't mean this, do you?" He questioned, his heart aching at the thought of her breaking up.

"I don't know, I just..." Anna started, but she was cut off by her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry," He said, softly taking her hand, "I'm sorry for everything."

"I'm sorry, too," She replied, letting him pull her closer to his chest, "I didn't mean it."

"We shouldn't fight over things like this," Marco mumbled before leaning down and placing his lips on top of hers.

"You're right," She replied, placing her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, while he softly ran a hand through her hair.

"Although our clubs are rivals, I will always love you."

This one shot is for @zlajas
I really hope you like it👼