Only girl in the world | Erik Durm

"Love, I'm home!" Erik shouted as he entered the apartment he shared with his girlfriend. "I'm in the living room." Lena replied and smiled as he walked towards her. "What are you doing?" He questioned and gestured towards her laptop after pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Nothing." She quickly answered and closed her laptop before Erik could see anything. "Okay." He said and slightly raised his eyebrows at his girlfriend's behavior.
"So how was your day?" Lena asked as he sat down next to her. "Training was exhausting, but a few of the guys' and I played Fifa afterwards." He explained and put an arm around his girlfriend. "Did you win?" She questioned and chuckled slightly as Erik smiled proudly. "Of course." He replied, making her chuckle even more. "Why are you always loosing against me then?" She asked and smirked at him cheekily. "I never loose against you." The German answered pouting as Lena ran a hand through his hair.
"Do I need to show you?" She challenged him and already switched on their PS. "Let's make a deal." Erik said, making his girlfriend raise her eyebrows. "If I win you'll post a picture on Instagram with a long text about how you can never win against me." The footballer stated, which made Lena cross her arms in front of her chest. "And if I win?" She asked and smiled at him. "I'll do the same for you." He replied and Lena nodded in agreement. "Alright." She said and stretched out her hand. "Prepare to loose, Durm." She added as they shook hands. "Sure." The German repied sarcastically before taking a controller.
"Since you're the girl, I'll let you pick first." He stated and frowned as she picked Borussia Dortmund, making her chuckle again. He quickly choose the German national team and they started the game. "You have no chance." Erik stated, but Lena only shook her head. And after only a few minutes, she was already leading 2-0 with Marco Reus scoring twice, but only a few moments into the second half Erik scored two goals as well with Mario Götze and Toni Kroos as his goalscorers. The game was close to extra time when Lena scored another goal and it was scored by none other than Erik. "Told you!" She exclaimed as the game ended and threw her hands in the air, while smiling brightly at Erik.
"I can't believe I lost against myself." He mumbled and rolled his eyes. "Too bad." His girlfriend laughed and patted the Germans shoulder. "I guess you have to post the picture now." She added, making Erik sigh deeply. "Why don't we have a rematch?" He questioned, which made Lena laugh even more. "Definitely not." She stated before handing him his phone. "Please." Erik said, but his girlfriend shook her head after quickly pecking his lips. "C'mon, Durm." She said and smirked at him, while he took a picture of the final score and went to Instagram to type a caption.
"What did you write?" Lena asked after a while and ran hand through Erik's hair again. "Check your phone." He just stated and Lena immediately grabbed her phone and clicked onto Instagram before searching for her boyfriend's picture.

I have to admit that @Y/I/N has won against me and actually, I was the one scoring the third goal against myself. I had absolutely no chance to win against her and I will never have any chance. She's the only girl in the world to ever beat me and I hope that it stays like this for the rest of my life. I love you, baby.

"You're so cute!" Lena exclaimed after reading the whole caption. "I love you, too." She added as Erik softly placed one of his hand's on her cheek before placing his lips on top of hers. "Can we start a rematch now, love?" He asked after they broke apart, making Lena slap him playfully. "You'll loose, anyway." She replied, but the German quickly handed her the controller. "Alright, if you really want to loose again." She stated, which made Erik roll his eyes. "I let you win." He replied, but Lena just shook her head. "Sure." She said sarcastically and started the rematch.
This time she won 4-3 after extra time and smiled brightly at Erik. "Another rematch?" She questioned, but Erik shook his head. "No." He replied, making Lena chuckle slightly. "I told you that you're going to loose." She stated, but the footballer ignored it and tightly wrapped his arms around here. "I love you." He whispered before placing his lips on top of hers again. "You're the only girl in the world for me."

This one shot is for @amazingsel
I hope you like it😇

Q: What are your favorite teams?
Mine are Barça and HSV😍