Pictures | Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

"Alex," Hanna said, walking into the living room, where she found him sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands, "I'm leaving now."

"Where are you going?" He asked, making her roll her eyes.

"I'm going out with a few of my friends. I told you that yesterday," She answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I thought we would do something together today," He stated, sighing slightly.

"We can do something tomorrow," She replied, quickly pressing a kiss to his cheek, "Alright?"

"I have practice tomorrow," The footballer said as she was already leaving the living room.

"We'll find some time," She just shouted before she left the house, leaving Alex to stare at the wall in disappointment.

After sitting in silence for a while, he decided to play FIFA, but after doing that for literally a few hours, he got borred and decided to go through his Instagram.

He scrolled through the pictures, not really paying attention to most of them, until he saw a picture of his girlfriend, in which another boy was kissing her cheek.

Anger started to flow through his veins and he quickly threw  his phone away before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Right in that moment, he heard the door being opened and his girlfriend asking: " Alex, are you still awake? "

A few seconds later she stood right in front of him, running a hand though her hair.

"Hey, baby," She mumbled, wanting to place a kiss on his lips, but he backed away.

"What's wrong?" Hanna questioned, raising her eyebrows in confusion.

"Good question," Alex replied, huffing loudly before standing up, "Why did you do it?"

"What do you mean?" His girlfriend replied, taking his hand, but he quickly pulled it away.

"Why did you cheat on me?" He asked, slightly raising his voice and gesturing wildly with his hands.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She stated, shaking her head, "But I most definitely never cheated on you."

"Sure," He replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes, "I saw the pictures."

Hanna repeatedly shook her head before taking a step back. "You're absolutely crazy."

"I'm not; it all makes sense now, all those times you never had time for me, you were with another man!" He assumed, making a few tears form in her eyes.

"I can't believe you think about me that way," She stated, quickly turning around before sprinting up the stairs.

Alex took a deep breath after sitting down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"What am I supposed to do now?" He quietly asked himself, while running a hand though his hair.

After a few minutes of thinking about it, he still had no real idea and decided to just try and apologize.

The footballer slowly walked up the stairs and into their bedroom, where she was laying on the bed, a few tears still visible in her eyes.

"Hanna," Alex started, sitting down beside her and softly taking her hand, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have accused you of cheating, I know that I can trust you."

"Why did you do it then?" She questioned, turning her head to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know," He mumbled, sighing deeply, "I guess I was just a bit disappointed that you spent the day with your friends instead of me, but I know that it was wrong."

"You do?" Hanna asked, still not really believing his apology.

"Yes, and I promise that I'll make up for the fight," He stated, looking directly into her beautiful eyes, "How about a romantic weekend trip?"

"Do you really mean that?" His girlfriend said as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"Of course, I do, love," He replied, slowly leaning in to press his lips to hers in a soft kiss.

"Will you forgive me?" Alex asked after they broke apart, a small smile finding it's way onto his lips as she nodded.

"I'm so lucky to call you my girlfriend, Hanna."

This one shot is for @stuckinbxtween
I really hope that you enjoyed reading it😇