Turin | Paulo Dybala

Selena sighed as she walked trough the dark, empty streets of Turin. She didn't feel comfortable here yet because she hated it to be so far away from her old home, but as she wanted to go to the university in Turin she hasn't had another chance than to pack all her things and move to Italy on her own. She already missed her family and her friends, although she has only arrived two days ago. She hasn't had any time to walk around the city yet, but today she finally has finished putting all her things in the right place in her new apartment and sorted everything out.
It was slightly scary to walk around alone at this time, but she preferred it like this because she hated it when the streets were crowded and everybody was rushing around. She continued her way in the outskirts of Turin and walked up a small hill. As she was on top of it she had a beautiful view over the whole city. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She suddenly heard someone ask, making her jump back in shock. Selena looked to the side and saw a guy sitting a few meters beside her.
"Yes, it is." She replied, being slightly scared of the guy. "I'm sorry that I scared you." He explained, making her chuckle slightly. "It's alright." She said and shrugged her shoulders, while she walked towards him and sat down beside him. Somehow, she knew that she didn't need to be afraid of him and that she could trust him. "What are you doing her all alone?" He questioned after a while of silence, in which the both of them just looked at the lights of Turin. "I've just moved here and you?" She replied and turned her head to look at him. "I like to be alone sometimes." He said and slightly smiled. "But I also like company." He quickly added, not wanting the girl to feel like he didn't want to talk to her because somehow, he didn't want her to leave.
"What's your name?" She asked, feeling absolutely comfortable in his presence. "I'm Paulo and you?" He replied, making her chuckle. "I'm Selena. You're not from here right?" She said, noticing his accent. "No, I'm from Argentina." Paulo answered and looked at the sky again. "And what brought you here?" Selena asked and blushed slightly as she noticed how many questions she had already asked him. "Football." He simply replied, making the girl next to him smile. "That's cool." She stated and laid down onto the gras. "And why are you here?" The footballer questioned, laying down, too. "I'll go to the university here." She replied, looking at the stars. "It's absolutely beautiful." She stated after a while. "You're beautiful, too." Paulo said, but his eyes started to widen as he realized what he has just said. "Thank you." Selena replied, slightly blushing as she turned to look at the guy next to her. 'Maybe it isn't so bad here after all.' She thought, a smile forming on her lips.

Selena smiled as she remembered the day that was exactly six years ago today. She slightly shook her head with a bright smile on her face; she still couldn't believe that she was going the marry the man she met all those years ago on top of a small hill in the outskirts of Turin today. This day has been one of the best days of her life, which only was topped by the day exactly five years later.

"Paulo, where are we going?" Selena asked, giggling slightly as her boyfriend guided her with a blindfold in front of her eyes. "You'll see, baby." He replied, hoping she didn't hear that his voice was shaking. "We're here." He said after a while of walking in silence. "Close your eyes." He then mumbled and took the blindfold off her eyes. He looked around one last time to check that everything was in place. "You can open your eyes now." Paulo softly said and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend from behind. Selena opened her eyes and gasped as she saw what Paulo had planned for her. They were exactly where they had met five years ago and he had put candles everywhere. "This is so beautiful." She breathed out and turned around to look into her boyfriend's eyes. "You're beautiful, too." He quoted his own words, making her chuckle before pressing her lips to his.
After they broke apart Selena enjoyed the beautiful view, while Paulo got down onto one knee. "Thank you..." She started, but stopped as she turned around and saw Paulo. "You are the love of my life, Selena and I can't even imagine to live without you for only one day. We've been together for five years now and these five years were the best years of my life. I love you so, so much, Selena. So will you please do me the honor and marry me?" He said praying that she would say yes to him. He quickly got the box that contained the ring out of his pocket and opened it to reveal the ring he had picked out for her. A few tears formed in her eyes as she whispered:"Yes, a million times." Hearing her words, he quickly stood up and passionately pressed his lips to hers before slipping the ring onto her finger. "I love you so much, Paulo Dybala." She exclaimed and intertwined their fingers before kissing him again.

Selena's smile grew even wider as she thought about the proposal again, but she was pulled out of her thoughts by her dad coming up to her. "We need to go now, sweetheart." He said and took his daughter's hand. Selena quickly nodded with a few tears already forming in her eyes. Her dad smiled at her before they walked out of the room and towards the altar, where Paulo was waiting with a bright smile on his face. "I love you so much." The footballer whispered to his fiancee as she finally stood in front of him, making Selena smile the brightest she ever had.
Because this was the start of the rest of her life.

This one shot is for @CeliaL0L
I hope you like it (: