Caring boyfriend | Calum Chambers

"Kristin, wake up." I hear someone say and then feel someone kiss my cheek. "I don't want to." I just reply and turn away from him. "But you have to go to the university, love." He says and softly shakes my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and sit up. "I feel so bad, Cal." I say and put a hand to my temple. "You look really pale, sweetheart, maybe you have caught the flu." Calum states and sits down on the edge of the bed. "I don't want to be ill." I mumble, making him chuckle. "Looks like you already are." "That's not funny." I say and sigh. "Of course not. Maybe you should lie down again and stay at home today. I will make you some tea." Calum says and kisses my temple. "I'll be back." He adds and leaves the room before I can reply. I sigh again and lie down until I hear the bell ring. I think about standing up, but then realize that Calum is downstairs. "Who was at the door?" I ask as he returns to our bedroom with a tray in his hands. "You don't have to worry about that, love. I made some soup and tea for you." He replies and sets the things down beside me. "Thanks so much, Cal." I say and slowly sit up. "Anything to make you feel better." He says and sits down beside me. "I don't like to see you ill." Calum says after a few moments of silence. "Your so cute." I reply and kiss his cheek. "But were did you get this soup from?" I add. He sighs. "Alex bought it for me." "You really woke Alex up this early to buy some soup for me?" I ask chuckling. "Yeah, I can't leave my girl alone when she's ill." He answeres and wraps his arm around me. "You're unbelievable." I reply, shaking my head. "And you're unbelievable perfect, sweetheart." He says, making me blush. "Why are you this sweet today?" I ask giggling. "I have to make my favorite girl feel better." He says and I kiss his cheek. "Why don't I get a real kiss?" Calum asks pouting. "I don't want you to get ill, Cal." I reply and show him a sympathetic smile. "But then you could take care of me." He says, making me giggle again. "Don't you have to go to the training?" I ask and take a sip of my tea. "Do you want to get rid of me, love?" He asks and tries to look sad. "Of course not, but it's already 10:47 and the training starts at 11." I reply. "I don't want to leave you alone. I can take the day off to take care of you." He mumbles and pulls the blanket on top of the both of us. "No, you're not going to call the coach and tell him you won't come because your girlfriend is ill. He'll think you're crazy." I reply. "Okay, okay, I'll go but only if I get a real kiss." He says and smirks at me. "But I don't..." I get cut off by him softly kissing me. I immediately kiss back and after we break apart he smirks again. "I knew that you couldn't resist me." "It's not my fault when you get ill now." I say and he gets out of the bed. "I'll be back in a few hours, sweetheart. Call me if you need anything. I love you." He says and takes his training back. "I love you, too, Calum."