Advises | Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

"Hey, guys." Pierre greeted his teammates as he walked into the changing room. "Hey." Everybody greeted back and they all changed quickly before leaving the changing room and walking onto the pitch, where their coach was already waiting. "Good morning, boys." He said and then gestured for them to start running. Pierre groaned before starting the rounds around the pitch. Beside him was Marco Reus, who started to talk to him, but Pierre was too deep in thought to even listen to him. "You're alright?" Marco asked after a while, but his teammate still didn't reply. "Auba." He said and waved his hand in front of Pierre's face. "What did you say?" He asked confused, which made Marco chuckle.
"Are you alright?" The German repeated his question from earlier. "Yeah." Pierre replied, but Marco couldn't believe him. "C'mon, you can talk to me." He said and put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Reus, Aubameyang, you aren't here to talk, are you?" Their coach shouted, making both of them groan as they picked up their pace and finished their last round. "Alright, since you're all finished now you can start with passing." Thomas Tuchel said and Marco quickly passed a ball to Pierre. "You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" He asked, but his teammate just sighed. "Is something wrong with Iris?" He questioned, referring to his teammate's girlfriend of over five years. "No, everything is perfectly fine with Iris." Pierre replied and smiled slightly. "What are you thinking about then?" Marco asked, slowly growing impatient as he continued to pass the ball with his friend.
Auba sighed before finally giving in. "I bought a ring yesterday." He stated, making Marco abruptly stop passing. "An engagement ring?" He asked in shock, but a smile was forming on his face as his teammate nodded. "That's great." Marco exclaimed, making everybody look at them as he ran towards Auba and pulled him into a hug. "But what are you worrying about then?" The German asked and Pierre was about to answer, but their coach cut him off. "What are you guys doing?" He shouted and walked towards them. "Is something wrong today?" He asked as he stood right in front of them. Marco looked at Pierre and waited for him to explain the situation. "I bought an engagement ring yesterday." He stated quietly, making Thomas smile slightly. "Congratulations." He said as he patted Auba's back. "But why are you looking so sad? You should be happy." He asked and looked at him with concern. "I don't know if it was the right idea." Auba stated and looked at the ground. Thomas Tuchel quickly took a look around to check if everyone was still passing.
"Why?" Marco questioned before their coach could say something. "You two are the perfect couple." He added, making Pierre look at him. "I don't know. I guess I'm worried that she will say no." He explained, but Marco quickly shock his head. "Why would she do that? She loves you." He stated and Thomas nodded. "Let me give you some advises." The BVB coach said and put a hand on Auba's shoulder. "First of all don't be nervous, Pierre. If you're too nervous she'll notice and think that you aren't fully sure what you are doing and second of all tell her why you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her. Then there's no chance that she'll ever say no." Thomas said and looked directly into Auba's eyes. "Thank you." Auba stated and his coach nodded. "Now go and do it." Their coach exclaimed, making him raise his eyebrows. "Go." He repeated and Pierre quickly nodded before running off the pitch. "Good luck." Marco shouted and watched his teammate run towards his car. "He'll need it." Thomas Tuchel jokingly said, making Marco laugh loudly.
Only a few minutes later, Pierre was in front of the house he shared with his girlfriend. He took a deep breath and rushed inside the house to get the ring. He ran past his girlfriend, who was more than confused to see him. "Auba, what are you doing here?" She asked, but he sprinted up the stairs and quickly got the ring from his bedside table before rushing down the stairs again, not caring that he was still wearing his training clothes, he just wanted to finally ask her. He walked into the living room, where his confused girlfriend was sitting on the couch.
"Iris." He started and got down onto one knee. "I love you so, so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you make me smile everyday and you make me a better person. You're the only girl I will ever truly love and I want to make you happy for the rest of your life. So will you please marry me?" He asked and opened the small box in his hands to reveal the beautiful ring he had bought yesterday. Iris clutched a hand over her mouth as tears started to form in her eyes. "Yes." She whispered and nodded repeatedly before Auba stood up and slipped the ring onto her finger. "I love you so much." She exclaimed as she threw her arms around him and he picked her up to twirl her around before softly pressing his lips to hers, being the happiest man alive.
Because sometimes it's good to listen to your coach's advises.

This one is for @Siberian_Mystery
I really hope you like it (: