A Freaking Weird Dream Pt IV~

Oh my GAWD, I had the best dream ever!!

Okay, so I was kind of switching perspectives between myself, Annabeth Chase, and Rose Tyler.

You should already know this is going to be good.

Mkay, the story begins with Annabeth and Percy checking into a hotel. Oddly, it the LOTUS hotel, but not the "Lotus Hotel and Casino" like the book. Instead, it has GIGANTIC Truffula trees from the Lorax! Oh, and I almost forgot: Annabeth is pregnant with Percy's baby(I'm really hoping that they're married). Percabeth FTW!!

So then for some reason it completely switches perspectives and ends up with me. I'm pretty sure Annabeth and Percy are still in the hotel.

So I'm at my Mamaw's house(you guys know the drill by now, that's just what I call her) and I'M pregnant(I have no fucking clue don't ask why), so I get to lay down in like this really comfortable hammock. At the same time, it switches perspectives and Annabeth lays down on one in a...trailer, somewhere? I don't even know.

And THEN, after a fiasco with my iPhone in my Mamaw's basement, I switch to Rose Tyler. And guess what?

She's.

Fucking.

Pregnant.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY EVERYONE IS PREGNANT DONT ASK ME OKAY DUSBSODNWKSOFBAPGJE ALFIEN.

But anyway, after a little running around after the Doctor(Ten!!), the three people merge, kind of. Like the conciouses(?) of Annabeth Chase, Rose Tyler, and myself all go into one body. Mine and Rose's conciouses are more prevalent, though, probably because Annabeth has no fucking clue what's happening.

Also, I should mention that somewhere along this dream someone gave birth. I have no idea who but I really hope it was Annabeth because Percabeth's baby would be fucking adorable.

Anyway, somehow I--and by "I" I mean me, Rose, and Annabeth--get stuck in a car with Ten on the way to my Mamaw's house. There's some kind of alien that can kill you with a touch if it wants to, and it's super fast(and it's not a Dalek).

So guess what?

Ten and I have decided the "best" place to hide is my grandmother's house. Her house has a basement. Suddenly, we were all turned into CHIBIS. SERIOUSLY. And Eleven was there too, just kind of staring at Ten. Probably because I haven't watched beyond the season finale of Season 2. Also Percy.

But anyway, we were all chibi-huddled in the kitchen when we heard the door downstairs open and close. Somehow the baby was keeping quiet(nice baby. Just don't give us away and kill us). Ten told us to hide and huddle up, so I ran into a bathroom and hid in the bathtub. Then it hit me--my consciousness has seen this episode before(I KNOW IT PROBABLY DOESN'T EXIST. I DON'T CARE). And guess who dies?

Rose.

So there I am, my three conciouses all accepting their fate and beginning to whisper how much we love the baby, how much we love Percy, and how much we love Ten as the footsteps of what I assumed to be the alien come closer.

When the curtains of the shower opened, it was Ten. He said something like, "It's safe now, you can come out."

And that's how my ACTUAL self realized--I've had this dream before. I mean, it was just me, and nobody was pregnant, but I've had the dream. Ten and Eleven weren't there, so I died.

Guys.

Ten saved my dream self.

And then I woke up.

I CAN NOW ACHIEVE GOD TIER BECAUSE MY DREAM SELF ISN'T DEAD!