Upd8 Time~!

So I've been playing through the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix recently an I realized that my Kingdom Hearts x Reader story is anything but canon. Like not even close.

So, I'm going to be deleting it.

*cries of outrage from readers*

GUYS YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH.

*ahem* Since I'm going to be deleting a book, I will also begin work on a BRAND NEW Kingdom Hearts x Reader!

*angry readers are now vaguely satisfied*

Ugh fine. I'll give you guys some more news. I have about 12 1/2 chapters for a brand new book that are unpublished! And guess what?

It's an original story O_o

AND, I've rediscovered an intro for something I was planning a while back! YAY! I might start developing a storyline because the way I set it up(not to brag or anything) was really fucking cool.

ANDDDD, I have a ton of x readers lined up to transported to--you guessed it--another oneshot book. I can't seem to keep them for long.

/but it's going to be x reader only so yeah/

Alright! That's about it! This was just a little update from author-chan, and I shall now leave you with an average conversation between me and my best friend's boyfriend.

~Author-chan

"Godammit Alex."

"Alex why are you texting me at 1 am."

"Alex you're an insufferable prick. I mean it with all my heart."

"God fucking dammit Alex text your own girlfriend."

"OH MY GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP."

"Don't be a smartass."

"I have a keyblade. Come at me bro."

"Alex you asshat."

"No you twat."

"STOP MAKING SO MANY FUCKING INNUENDOS!"

"You're an idiot."

"I fuckin hate you."

"Alex you asslamp leave me the hell alone."

"That's it. I'm blocking you."