Torture Time 2000

Me: Hey guys! I'm InsaneValerie, and I'm here with Megan, Adam, Ty, Jason, and Bodil in that pit surrounded by lava that they can't escape from, and this is Torture Time 2000! Bodil has been kind(and stupid) enough to let me borrow some of his specimens that he invented in Epic Jump Map Nine, and allowed me to use his labortories for genetic experimentation! *spawns SkySquids* LOOK! LOOK AT THIS.. THIS UNNATURAL THING!!

Megan: *hides behind Jason* They're so ugly!

Me:*spawns 6 stacks of SkySquids*

Adam:  NONONONONONONO

Me: MWAHAHAHAHA!!  I'm not done yet, dear friends! *spawns JeffreySquids*

Jason: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Megan: NO, NOT JEFFERY THAT WENT TO FAR. STOP DIS MADNESS!

Me: NEVER! *spawns TnT squids*

Ty: Why you do dis T-T

Megan: WHAT IS WITH HER AND SQUIDS!

Me:  *spawns CreeperMooshrooms* MEUHEHEHEHE

Megan: VAL, NO, PLS!

Adam: I LOVE YOU, PLEASE!

Bodil: I regret dis..*cowers in fear with Ty*

Jason: HEAAALLPPP

Adam: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BODIL!

Bodil: Sorry....

Me: I have been experimenting, and I have a new breed to show you: the SkeleGhast! Deadly accuracy, exploding arrows, and creepy sounds; it's your worst nightmare!

Megan: FAHK YOU BODIL. I'M OUTTA HERE. *transforms into Witherdragon, taking Ty and Jason*

Me: You can never escape... There is unbreakable glass separating us, an the ceiling is dragon proof obsidian.

Me: I have *ahem* enlisted the powers of SetoSorcerer, who is now laying unconscious on a bed in the control room. I am using my own powers to control his mind, and making him transport the monsters into your cell.

Megan: WELL, SHIT. *drops Jason and Ty, transforming back and cries* Where is regular Valerie?

Me: This "Regular Valerie" is not but a host for the parasite within her mind, without control.

Megan: *cries harder* Val, fight that bad Val! SHE'S GUNNA HURT ADAM!

Adam: VAL, HELP US PLEASE!

Me: *releses five SkeleGhasts into chamber* Fear not, I made Seto cast a life spell on you. You shall live forever, without need of food or water, but still empty. Hmm, his power is draining. Looks like I'll have to find a new sorcerer soon...

Megan: NO, PLEASE, NOT SETO! *curls up with Ty, Jason, Bodil, and Adam*

All: *cries* WE MISS THE GOOD VAL.

Adam:  I thought we were going to get married.

Megan: I'M NEVER GONNA SEE DIMENTIO AGAIN! *hysterical tears*

Valerie: *hears her friends crying* WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

InsaneValerie: STAY BACK THERE, GIRL! YOU CANNOT CONTROL-*black wings fwip out* ENDERVAL!

Megan:VAL, SHE'S GUNNA TORTURE US! *breaks down* I'LL NEVER SEE DIM AGAIN!

Adam: *relieved* Val, save us! PLEASE! MEGAN WILL GO INSANE!

Ty: Guys...

Adam: AND WE CAN'T LET MEGAN GO INSANE.

Ty: ADAM, LOOK! *sees Megan in Witherdragon form, eyes glowing red*

Megan: I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

Valerie:  Ah shit...*uses Occulomency to break barrier between minds* I slay the Ender Dragon and save the world, and this is what happens....

Valerie:  *uses Seto's powers to teleport inside the chamber* Calm down, Megan. I don't have control for long I'll get you out-*eyes turn red again* *teleports out of chamber*

EnderVal: YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!

Megan:*transforms back, unconscious*

Adam:  LET US OUT, PLZ.

Valerie:  I'll be back...*stabs self with budder sword*

Adam: NOOOOOO!

EnderVal:  *dies*

Me: Glad that's over with. Why am I still here?

Notch: You're in the Between. You have exhibited great courage and sacrifice for your friends. You have a choice: continue to the EndGame, or continue to live in the Overworld.

All:*crying over Val*

Me: I think the choice is apparent...*steps through budder portal*

Megan: It's my fault...

Adam: Look *points*

Me: *stands up*

Me: DAMMIT BODIL! WHY DID YOU LET ME HAVE THOSE CREEPY THING TO SPAWN?!? YOU SHOULD'VE NOTICED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG!

Bodil: I'M SORREH.

Megan: VAL!

Me: 'SORREH' DOESN'T CUT IT! YOU COULD'VE KILLED US! *starts beating the shiz out of Bodil*

Bashur: STAWP IT! *beats on Val*

Megan: LOL

Me: DON'T MAKE ME HUNGRY, MELON. WATERMELON IS MY FAVORITE FRUIT, YOU KNOW. >:)

Bashur: SHIT *picks up Bodil, running away*

Megan: WTF IS GOING ON

Me: *takes out 12" reed wood, unicron hair wand(slightly springy, good for curses)* YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY FROM ME, BODIL. STUPIFY!

Megan:ALL OF YOU, STAWP IT!

Bashur: *falls to the ground*

Me: *stops* fine. *whispers* I'm gonna have melon tonight! >:D

Megan: I WANT SOME TOO.