thirty one

- woojin pov -

The day has come for the rest of the members to come up to our house. Not having seen each other for months, I missed having the company of all eleven members around me, not to mention we're having another photoshoot and CF filming. All I wanna do, Wanna One! A reunion full of hugs, laughter, and lots and lots of catching up.

"Yo, Jihoon hyung, Woojin hyung, I missed you guys so much," Guanlin said, extending his arms out for a group hug. He'd grown taller, significantly taller than the rest of us. (Not as tall as 239 cm Jaehwan though).

"Ey Guanlin, how's Hyelim Arts?" Jihoon asked him, as we got out of the hug.

"Not bad, I'm doing okay, but I'm tryna work harder to be a more swaggy rapper." Jihoon and I both laughed. We knew that Guanlin wanted so bad to achieve a new level of swag, well I guess the entire national producers knew that too.

"Jaehwan, why didn't you wash your face last night! Your makeup is on your face directly" I heard Minhyun yell at him while Jaehwan just sat there, whether he was listening to Minhyun or not.

"Too lazy, too lazy," Jaehwan replied, not really paying attention.

"Jinyoungie hyung!!" a high voice screamed from afar - Daehwi. He ran from the back of the room all the way to the front to give him the biggest hug he could give.

"Daehwi you cutie. Haven't changed a bit."

"Hyung you are more more magu magu cute!"

We all headed to hair and makeup styling to get ready for our CF. Today we were shooting for Innisfree and their color clay masks.

"Ya, Seongwoo hyung, tell them about your yuja," Daniel nudged him.

"What yuja? I only have you, Daliet," Seongwoo said, caressing Daniel's face. Daniel laughed and pushed his hands away, and you could tell Seongwoo had a difficult time controlling his facial expressions. He was truly in love with Hyeyoung.

"Seongwoo hyung has a yuja? I want to meet her! Tell her to come here!" Guanlin shouted, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Hey, hey, I'm not the only one. Woojin has one too," Seongwoo winked at me. I could feel my face getting as red as the shirt I was wearing, and tried to not make eye contact with the members. Too late. Guanlin quickly came over to my side.

"Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Tell me. What is her name? Who is she?" Guanlin asked.

"Wow, Woojin who is younger than me is already experiencing a relationship," Minhyun said, half jokingly and half disappointed. Silly Minhyun hyung.

"It's my sister. I'm watching you two," JIsung said passing by, using his hand to make the I'm Watching You sign. He patted my back and smiled at me. I was lucky that Jisung hyung had such a good personality.

"Well tell them to come! I want to meet them!" Sungwoon said.

"Me too, me too. I'm going to steal them away from you because I'm the number one visual here," Jaehwan added, and getting smacked by Minhyun and Sungwoon not short after.

"Fine, fine. Everyone calm down," I gave in.

New Text Message to Yoon Seojinie

Park Woojinie:
busy right now?

Yoon Seojinie:
hanging out with hyeyoung in hongdae
whats up?

Park Woojinie:
[location sent]
u guys come here when u get time
i want u to meet the members :)

Yoon Seojinie:
glad to! see u soon <3

SEEN

After taking individual cuts, there was a small knock at the front door of our CF house (a/n imagine the Innisfree house that Wanna One was in for that 360 video). I quickly went over to get the door, but Daehwi and Jinyoung beat me to it.

"Hyeyoung noona! Seojin noona!! Yay you guys are here! Come inside come inside!!" Daehwi exclaimed, as if he hadn't seen them in forever.

"Wow, what is this? You bought this for us?" Jinyoung said, taking a cake box from their hands.

"To, you know, make your reunion a little more... festive?" Hyeyoung replied. They both took off their shoes and came over to the main room.

"SURPRISE!" Seongwoo yelled popping out behind the couch that Hyeyoung went over to sit at. She jumped in startlement and Seongwoo hyung wrapped his arms around her in a welcoming hug. Daniel decided to join their hug, sandwiching Hyeyoung, but Seongwoo shooed him away immediately.

Not knowing what to do with the chaos of my members meeting Seojin and Hyeyoung, I decided to just cut the cake for everyone. Carefully, trying not to mess up the beautiful cake, I sliced a small quarter. Just then, Seojin rushed up to me and put her arm around my neck.

"Woojinie! You got a little something on your face!" she laughed, I turned to face her so she could remove whatever, but instead, she takes a finger of frosting and smears it on my cheek, running away after doing so.

"Yoon Seojin, come back here!" I ran after her, leaving the cake out. Finally cornering her, I wrapper my arms around her waist picking her up, and swung her around.

"You aren't getting away with this!" Suddenly, the members surrounded the table, eagerly awaiting to taste the cake.

- seojin pov -

Although this was my first time meeting the rest of the members, they treated me like family. It felt like I had known them for years, the way they are so playful and welcoming to me.

"So, Seojin noona, I heard you are so really good at singing?" Jinyoung said, what! What was he talking about?

"I guess, I like to sing, not sure if I'm actually good..."

"Oh shut up, noona. I heard you. Jinyoung hyung, I HEARD HER. At the showcase. She's so really good!" Daehwi exclaimed. "Sing for us!!" WHAT. The other members grew curious. "Sing for us sing for us!" This made me quite dumbfound... but I knew I had no choice.

"Cause I'm your pilot, anywhere, cause I'm your pilot, anywhere, lighting star, shooting star, joolgae ne galaxy," I shyly sang. They all clapped, but I felt like running away. Instead, I just buried my face in Woojin's shoulder, the only place I thought I would be able to successfully hide.

"Hyeyoung, Seojin, I got something for you guys!" Daniel came over to us, holding two small pouch bags. Inside was the full color set of the color clay masks plus a polaroid of the group. So sweet of him to prepare this for us!

"Oh, Daniel hyung has good sense~" Sungwoon said.

"Noona, noona! Put a streak of this on my face!" Daehwi exclaimed, coming over with a tube of the purple color clay.

"Me too, Hyeyoung noona put this on my face!" Jinyoung also said coming over, with a green color clay tube. We both laughed at the cute young ones and streaked the colors on their faces. One by one the other members requested the same streak, and eventually they all had colors on their faces. "Okay, take a picture for us!" The visuals of this group was no joke, I'm not kidding. Every single one of them had distinct facial features and unique charm.

It was a truly happy afternoon spent with the members, especially knowing that Woojin was by my side and encouraging me to branch out with the rest of the members. Hyeyoung and Seongwoo had some issues with Daniel as a third wheel (or was Hyeyoung the third wheel)... but overall the atmosphere was bright and colorful. The perfect healing time we needed. 

--

sorry this is a boring chapter i used it more as a filler than anything lolol 
anyways yay they met the other members muahahaha 

i think i'm planning to end this book at like 40-45 chapters so lots and lots of updates coming your way in the next week! 

d-3 days until wanna one debut asdfjkl; 

hope you have wanna one filled dreams lololol 

- jiyeon -