twenty seven

a/n i couldn't not include this song because i freaking love it like asdfjkl; omg i listen to this like fifty hundred times a day 

also this chapter is longer than the other ones... do you guys prefer one longer chapter or multiple shorter ones? (doesn't affect my update schedule because they'll both have the same content) 

- seojin pov -

You know that feeling when you just met someone but right off the bat they seem like your best friend? That's kind of what I feel with Jihoon, even if we had been childhood friends and had a bad initial reintroduction. It was the kind of feeling where you don't know much about someone (or well, I did used to know alot about him) but your personalities just... go so well? I mean who knew right? This was so fun.

In the back of my mind, I wished that I could be with Woojin... but then I remembered he has no interest in me, so why would I waste my time? Besides, he likes Minji now. But still... something seemed... strange... I wasn't really sure what though, I've never been in this situation before.

The day couldn't get better. After Terror Tower, I forced Jihoon to ride a bunch more rides with me (against his will of course), and we walked around when it got dark, got some ice cream and played the booth games. When the fair began to close for the day, we left for home.

"Look, there's stars in the sky!" I exclaimed, pointing at the illuminated sky. We continued to walk home not really saying anything, but appreciating even the silence between us. A good silence. Once I got home, I was exhausted from the lack of energy I had since I spent it on screaming and running around. Today didn't start the best, but it ended amazingly.

Compose New Message to: Park Jihoon

Yoon Seojin:
thanks for today really
i had alot of fun thanks to you :)
sleep well!!

Park Jihoon:
ofc jinnie! anything for u!
ill see u @ school im exhausted
good night :)

SEEN

Most of my weekend was spent practicing, practicing, practicing, as the our first showcase dress rehearsal was today, Monday, after school. I'm sure all of the showcase participants were excited as I am not only to perform, but to see the whole performance come together.

"Alright everyone, first I want to say congrats again on making the showcase lineup. You guys are all talented and going to do great!" Sewoon said to us all. Showcase exec status... so proud so proud. "We'll have you all wait in the back room and the staff will call you up when it's your turn. Once you're done you can leave, or you can stay and watch the other performances. We'll email you the lineup order later this week!"

All of us went over to the backstage rooms, where there were separate rooms for boys and girls. We had our own little closet space and makeup vanity to get ready at. We didn't have to wear our outfits and do our makeup for the rehearsal, though. But of course, one person still chooses to do it...

"Kwon Minji, it's your turn!" a staff shouted in the waiting room, and I looked over to where she was. She was sitting at her vanity finishing putting on her makeup, and stood up proudly, walking out to the stage. Seriously? All dressed in her performance attire? So extra wtf...