twelve

- seojin pov -

As soon as Jihoon yelled that, I finally got myself to run out of the room immediately. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. It wasn't a feeling a jealousy, but rather more of embarrassment and shame, shame FOR them. I didn't know what to do or what to think. So, like any other girl in a distressed moment, I went straight for the bathroom.

I sat on the floor across from the toilet against the wall trying to catch my breath and make sense of what had just happened. More than anything, I was uncomfortable, both for myself and for them. I hated myself for this situation, for not remembering right away Jihoon and my friendship... but I hated myself most for falling for Jihoon again, and even harder this time. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, so I quickly went to the sink and pretended to wash my hands.

- hyeyoung pov -

Wow, I can't believe Seojin just lied to me about this dinner. Actually, I'm really grateful. I didn't know when the next time I'd see Seongwoo would be.

flashback to first hangout

Seongwoo and I were walking home, and the night became a bit cold. Naturally, I was shivering a bit because I tend to get cold easily, ugh I should have brought a sweater! But without me even realizing it, Seongwoo took off his cardigan and placed it over me, and I just stopped and looked at him.

"You seemed cold. I don't want you to get sick."

We continued walking, both our arms at our sides. At some instances, we'd accidentally walk too close and our hands would brush against each other, each time sending shocks up my arm. I still couldn't believe it... Ong Seongwoo of Wanna One was right next to me.

"So, is this it?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked to see we were at my house.

"Oh, yeah, this is it. Thanks for walking me back," I replied, handing him back his cardigan. He smiled and waved, waiting for me to go in. I waved back, heading toward the door, when I felt a grip on my wrist stopping me. At my turn, I saw him there, looking surprised at his own action. He handed me his phone.

"Your num... I need... or well I'd like to have... can I have your number?" he stuttered out. I laughed, grabbing his phone and putting it in.

"Good night, Seongwoo Oppa," I said, heading up to my house.

flashforward back to today

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't awkward. It was like the very first time we met. We were sitting next to each other and every once in awhile he'd try to say something to me. But I also didn't know what to do or say, so I just followed on with the conversation that the rest of them were having.

"Hyung, give me magu magu amount of ramen!!" Daehwi cheered, carefully watching Jisung pour him some noodles. "Wahh, I will eat well!! Thank you!!" and he came over to our table and sat across from me. "Noona, you're very very pretty. Are you and Seongwoo Hyung dating?" he asked. My face turned red, and Seongwoo looked at him blankly.

Daniel lightly smacked Daehwi on the back of his head, making him jump. "Daehwi, just eat your food child," he demanded playfully. Daehwi glared at him with puppy eyes and went back to demolishing his ramen.

"Where's Seojin? She never came back from getting Jihoon" Woojin asked sounding slightly concerned. Oh wait, where was she? Hm she went to get Jihoon but...

"Why, do you like her or something?" Jisung questioned, and then it was Woojin's turn to turn red. He smiled a bit to himself unconsciously, and I started to figure out what was going on.