two

- jihoon pov -

    day before :

    It was not a normal Friday night. September 12, almost three months since our group was formed. Usually we spent Friday nights practicing, but end practice early to hang out with the group. It's been awhile since we did group muk-bangs on our vLive, and I really miss our fans a lot.

    But this Friday night, we didn't do that. In fact, our group split up this morning and we all went to different places, school districts, mainly just to fulfill the arts diploma requirement by our company.

    As I was packing up my stuff with Woojin, I re-read all my fan letters and looked through all the hand-made gifts fans sent, carefully handling each one and packing them in a box. To be honest, that was the glory and happiness of being part of an idol group. To be loved by so many people, people I didn't even know, thousands of them sending love in forms of messages and gifts. But since our group is taking an early hiatus, this interaction will be gone for a while.

    "Woojin-ah, what school did they say we were moving to again?" I asked.

    He looked up, trying to think. "Um, I think Curie Multi Arts? Wherever Jisung hyung went to school. We're moving to the house right next to his!"

    I just nodded my head. Curie was a really good arts school, one of the top actually, and Daehwi, Woojin, and I were so lucky to have been accepted there. (A small part of me hopes that there are pretty girls though, not gonna lie, haha don't tell anyone though!)

    That night, we finished packing, and we headed over to the place this morning. We looked around the house and claimed rooms, and started to unpack. Time flies when you unpack, and I decided to take a rest in my future room before going down to unload more boxes. Ugh how tiring... zzt zzt.. zzt zzt... what the...

    Text Message from Kwon Minji

Kwon Minji:
Jihoonieee^^ what are you doing today?

Park Jihoon:
                                                Just unpacking, I moved! Do you need something?

Kwon Minji:
Ohh nothing, I was just wondering~
I can't stop thinking about youuuu...
I miss you so much :-(

Park Jihoon:
        I miss you, too, babe :-(
But hey, guess what? I'm transferring to Curie!

Kwon Minji:
Wait what! Oh my gosh, Jihoon I literally sent in the
transfer registration forms for Curie last week. Ahh <3

Park Jihoon:
What?! No WAY!
Then I'll see you there ;-)

Kwon Minji:
I can't wait babe, ily <3

SEEN

    I seriously couldn't stop smiling on the inside. Minji was my girlfriend of two months, after I met her at a fanmeet our first concert. Although I barely got to see her and our main communication was through texting and calling, I can SERIOUSLY SAY that I really think I'm in love...

    Someone was calling my name. "Park Jihoon!" "Jihoon, come down! There's someone here"

    I locked my phone and went downstairs. Woojin handed me a water bottle, ugh gbless you, Woojin. Daniel put his arm around me as I drank, and when I looked up, I made eye contact with someone. A girl? What was she doing here... wait. Hold up.

    "Seojin? Yoon Seojin?" I asked. I felt everyone's eyes widening and looking at me, including hers. Hello? Does she not recognize me?

--

New character!!!

Kwon Minji

by GFriend SinB

by GFriend SinB

and next chapter will introduce...

Ong Seongwoo

by Wanna One Ong Seongwoo