fourteen

- seojin pov -

I don't remember exactly when I fell asleep, but thank goodness I set an alarm or else I would have been late to school! Nonetheless, I was TIRED. You know that half awake zombie feeling when the bags under your eyes are heavier than an elephant? Yeah that. Lazy day means lazy getting ready, so I just threw on a white tee with a floral tank top over it and some high waisted capris with rips in them. Today I walked to school alone because Woojin went in early to practice with his dance team for the showcase.

Once I got to school and went to my locker, I was greeted by none other than Park Jihoon himself.

"Good morning, Seojin, how are you doing this fine morning," he said, half heartedly. I rolled my eyes, not looking at him, and proceeded to exchange out my books from my locker.

"I am doing wonderful, Jihoon, where's Minji don't you have matters to attend to?" I asked.

"I am in charge of my own schedule, thank you, but I wanted to remind you that you're coming over today to help me with student advising," he reported, as if he were my reminders app on my phone. I closed my locker and walked to class, accompanied by this unwelcome friend.

"Yes, Jihoon, I remember. I'll be there. After dinner, like you said," I sighed. He clapped his hands.

"Ah good you remember. See you then, then," he said and walked to his class. What the heck was that?

"What the heck was that?" Woojin asked coming up behind me, like he was reading my mind. We both looked in the direction that Jihoon walked in, watching him stroll down the hallway and to his classroom.

"Trust me, I don't even know," I muttered. We took our seats in the classroom. The next second, Hyeyoung came running in toward me.

"SEOJIN SEOJIN SEOJIN WOOJIN WOOJIN WOOJIN," she shouted, drawing everyone's attention toward her. "Listen oh my goodness. So today, I am going on a DATE. With SEONGWOO OPPA!!" she cheered, her smile going all the way to her ears. I was so happy for her!

"AHH REALLY? So what are you guys going to do? What are you going to WEAR?" I asked. So many questions.

"I have no idea, can I come over tonight can you help me get ready? I'm so nervous just telling you this my heart is beating really fast look," she placed my hand on her heart, and I could feel her 900 beats per seconds.

"Wow, yeah, that's fast. Definitely probably not because you totally just ran here," I stated, laughing.

"Don't be awkward when he tries to kiss you this time though!" Woojin added. Hyeyoung looked so surprised.

"What... how do you... how do you know about that??" she wondered. Woojin and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Just kidding, Hyeyoung, I'm glad things are working out between you and hyung," he encouraged her.

Once the school day was done, even though it was a friday, I stayed afterward to practice for the showcase. I was so happy with the progress my group was making.

"You sounded great today, Seojin. I'm glad we picked the right person to be our main vocal," Kim Nayoung said as we were packing up our things to leave.

"Oh thanks Nayoung, but really our whole team's harmony is what is going to make this performance so nice. When is our audition? Next Tuesday?" I replied. She nodded her head.

"Ah, that reminds me. Everyone, make sure to bring your showcase application all filled out. That's really important," she reminded. Typical Nayoung with her organized and responsible habits.

"See you guys at our next and last practice on monday before the audition!" Chaekyung waved, as she left for home. The others slowly left, and I was the last one in the practice room.

4:48 pm. I still had time before I felt that I needed to go, so I decided to practice my part and my other singing techniques. I started the instrumental for Make Me Love You by Taeyeon.

Make me kiss you, ma-make my kiss you, make me touch you, ma-make me touch you, make me want you, ma-make me want you, kiss you, touch you, want you, make me love you, make me love you

At the end, I heard someone clapping at the back of the room. I turned around to see who it was, and subconsciously took a step back seeing who it was.

"Wha... what are you doing here?" 

-- 

guys i'm highkey so proud of myself for updating a lot today like i was on a roll dang with my headphones in listening to the good music ja feel 
sorry for annoying you with so many though, if you don't like frequent updates, but if you do, then you are welcome hehe