eighteen

a/n one of my fav songs from last summer... exid freaking queens 

- seojin pov -

"I... I don't know... I mean,"

"What did you say?"

"Woojin, I... I like you, too,"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!?!?!!????!"

I opened my eyes to see who was in front of me. Hyeyoung.

"Hyeyoung, what are you doing here? And when did I get to bed?" I wondered. Wait, how did I even get here? When did Woojin leave?

"You fell asleep during the movie, and Woojin texted me that he carried you to bed, stupid. But that's not important. Seojin what the heck. You LIKE Park Woojin?"

I could feel my cheeks turning red; her one question woke me up instantly. I shook my head trying to regain my conscience. "Me like Park Woojin? What...,"

Hyeyoung rolled her eyes. "Seojin you literally just said you like Woojin in your sleep. So that means you were having a dream about him. That means you like him."

I sighed. There was no point in hiding anything from Hyeyoung. "Okay, I like Woojin. Maybe. But I'm not planning on telling him or anything like that, okay? Don't tell anyone, not even Seongwoo!"

Hyeyoung squealed, "Ooh! Yoon Seojin likes Park Woojin ohohoho, thank goodness it's not stupid Jihoon though." I smiled. She's right. "Hey, it's a saturday today. Let's go do something fun. Manis and pedis?" Hyeyoung pipes up.

We left the house after I got ready and headed over to the salon. I had never gotten my nails done before, but Hyeyoung goes once in awhile because she's into that stuff. Well, there's a first time for everything I guess! But once we entered the salon, we were greeted by an unwelcome person. Minji.

"Oh, Hyeyoung, Seojin! Come sit here, next to me!" she said, making a notion to the two open seats next to her. Hyeyoung and I looked at each other uncomfortably, but we went and sat with her. "Seojin, I've never seen you here before. First time?" I nodded. "Well that's cool, I mean, you looked like you could use some beauty anyways," she scoffed. Hyeyoung leaned forward from her chair to say something back to her, but I stopped her.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be nice to treat myself. Especially from all the showcase audition stress." I replied.

Minji laughed. "Oh my goodness, the showcase! Well, I am doing a solo performance for HyunA's Red, of course with some back-up dancers who will make me shine even more," she flipped her hair.

"Wow, soooo interesting! But we didn't ask," Hyeyoung said sarcastically and annoyed. Minji rolled her eyes. I tried so hard not to laugh oh my... I was hoping that my pedicure would finish quickly, so I didn't have to spend any more time around Minji.

"So, Seojin, I heard you're Jihoon's student advisor or whatever. I just wanted to let you know that if you flirt or do anything with Jihoon, you will not see the end of me," she said. Are you kidding me...

"Trust me, I definitely won't flirt or do anything with Jihoon. He's alllllll yours," I said. It's true.

She smiled, satisfied. "Perfect. Good we're on same terms."

Minji left after another ten minutes of awkwardness. Once she exited the salon, Hyeyoung and I took some deep breaths. Breathing therapy, I'm telling you, is so necessary especially because of people like Minji.

"Literally she annoys me so much, Seojin. How are you so patient when talking to her?" Hyeyoung said.

"I don't know, trust me I'm annoyed on the inside, too. I feel bad for the workers here since she comes here super often."

One of the workers laughed to herself. "Her feet smell bad sometimes, too." she said. Hyeyoung and I burst out laughing. "Perfect" queen Minji with smelly feet? What an unexpected quality to have!

After everything was finished and we left the store, we decided to just do some shopping around. But I swear we're so unlucky today... we ran into Minji AGAIN. And this time, she was with Jihoon.

"Oh, well, look who it is! Again!" she said, forcing her excitement. Jihoon just stood there trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Yes, hi again, and we'll be on our way, so bye!" Hyeyoung quickly blurted out, pulling me away from them. I had no choice but to follow her, not that I wanted to stay and small talk with Jihoon and Minji.

"Seojin, wait!" I heard Jihoon call after I walked past them. I turned to see him, and we made eye contact briefly before I broke it.

"Just let her go, Jihoon, she isn't half as good as me anyways," I heard Minji say, a bit loudly.