seven

**warning : i wanted to make this book a little bit more... interesting? ;-) and decided i'd just sprinkle a little bit of smut here and there, but not too much. hehehe....**

- jihoon pov -

As Minji and I were walking, all I could honestly think about was Seojin. Why did she not recognize me? I guess my reasoning for ignoring her was because 1. I had Minji, 2. She seemed pretty friendly with Woojin. For a second I wished that I wasn't with Minji so I could spend time and get to know Seojin. But I couldn't think about that right now, and I decided I'd just give Minji my full everything so I could forget about Seojin.

We both went up to my room, but Minji stopped at the door once she came inside. I looked at her questioningly, but she just smirked. Slowly, she closed the door and locked it, and then walked over to where I was, grabbed my hand, and walked over to my bed. Is this really happening?

"Baby," she whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine, "I want you so bad." Technically, she already had me, obviously cause we were dating, but I knew exactly what she meant, which made me feel both excited and nervous at the same time.

I tried to resist temptation, by grabbing her hand and holding her out at a distance. "I-I don't know, Minji, I've never done this before...," I replied, stuttering a bit. She didn't give up, and instead she put my hands around her waist, almost touching her butt.

"I'll show you, just follow my lead," she whispered again, pulling my close to her and began kissing me. Kissing me hard, too. I just decided to go along; these urges were too hard to resist. I pushed her against the wall next to my bed and slowly rubbed her bottom. She made small moans, making it even harder to resist the urge. I could feel blood rushing toward between my legs. I moved my hands up to her stomach and grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, taking it off of her, revealing her lacey, black bra.

I have to admit, she was incredibly sexy. Seeing her in that bra and her black booty shorts, for the time being I totally forgot who Seojin was. I had never done this with anyone before, but I knew Minji was experienced, which at first made me think twice, but for times like this, I should be thankful, right?

She then threw herself on my bed and began touching herself, which made me go crazy. I went on top of her and began kissing her again.

"Jihoon, please, do this for me," she begged, and at this point I really could not resist. I removed her shorts and underwear, my eyes loving the sight in front of me. I held her hands at top, and slowly, very slowly, went inside. "Jihoon, ahhhh," she slowly said.

"Agh, Minji, this feels so fucking good...," I moaned, indulging in the feeling and the sounds of her crying out my name and moaning.

Afterwards, we just cuddled in my bed, and soon fell asleep. Minji was still sleeping when I opened my eyes, and I looked around the room seeing our clothes everywhere and a used condom and wrapper on my bedside table.

Usually after their first time, guys are supposed to celebrate, be happy, whatever. But for some reason, I regretted it. I was disappointed in myself for not being able to resist Minji's seduction, that my virginity had gone to waste to her, who has had other men inside of her.

I'm sorry, Seojin... I wanted to wait for you...

- seojin pov -

Hyeyoung, Woojin, Sewoon, and I headed to 21 Heaven, the place with the best hangout food ever. We ordered a family size of ddukbokki, kimbab, and dumplings, sharing them amongst the four of us as we talked about whatever.

"I wonder how the showcase is going to be like this year. I'm really honestly so excited!" Hyeyoung piped up. The Curie Arts High School Showcase wasn't your typical high school performance, to be honest. It was HUGE. The winners get contracts with some of the best agencies, not to mention some college scholarships as well. The best of the best showing their talents for not just the school, but the whole town. Many of the population of Seoul came to watch and enjoy the show. For us students, it was both an exciting and nerve-wracking event, especially because our future could be riding on our performances.

We all nodded our head in agreement; even Woojin knew about the showcase, and he was a new student.

"Sign ups and auditions are coming soon for it, so have you guys decided what you guys want to do yet?" Sewoon asked. He was the head executive on the planning committee for our showcase, basically the highest position you could get in terms of extracurricular leadership.

Woojin nodded his head. "Jihoon and a few others and I are going to do a dance performance. We haven't really decided which song or exactly who will do it though."

"Ooh! That would be soo cool. I'm doing a dance performance, too! With Kim Sohye and Joo Kyulkyung. We're doing Full Moon by Sunmi," she explained. Just thinking about it, that would honestly be a killer performance. They're all so pretty. "Seojin, what are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Yoon Chaekyung from my vocal class asked if i wanted to do a vocal performance with her and Kim Nayoung and someone else, but she brought it up today and we haven't really talked about it yet."

"Well sounds like we're going to have a really good line-up this year guys! I'm excited," Sewoon said. He was always so encouraging about these things, and an extremely talented singer and producer himself.

It was only the first day, and I was so happy with how everything was going. Until, that is, I remembered Minji and Jihoon. I unintentionally let out a sigh, making everyone turn their gaze at me questioningly.

"Oh, sorry, I'm just tired. Let's go home!" I quickly explained, trying to cover up. They all nodded and we headed out.

Woojin and I walked home together, Sewoon and Hyeyoung in the other direction. We didn't say much, we just walked. But I appreciated his presence next to me. With Woojin I felt... safe, I guess. We said our goodbyes/see you tomorrow and headed into our homes.

I was exhausted by my thoughts, and dragged my feet to my room. On the way, I noticed someone was watching TV, and took a second look. Jisung Oppa?

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him, all comfortable with one leg up and eating popcorn while watching a variety show that HIS GROUP was on. I shook my head and laughed.

"Hehe, hi baby sister, hope you had a good day at school! And mom said that she'd call you later, but she went to join dad in Busan for a bit. They'll be back god knows when, but since Seongwoo moved in I gave him my room, and I'm just gonna live here!" he exclaimed cheerfully. Jisung Oppa knows how to make my day by just existing. I sat down on the couch he was on and watched the show with him. There was cute Jihoon, forced to do his aegyo for the viewers. My heart melted, and I fell in love once again.

"Oppa, I have a question," I slowly said, and he looked at me and nodded his head, signaling me to go on. "What is Jihoon really like? I haven't interacted with him much, so I was just curious."

"Jihoon? Ah, Jihoon gets along well with everyone for the most part. Sometimes he lets his emotions get the best of him, and well as you probably know he has a girlfriend... and to be honest, he's kind of been slacking off a bit on practice and just giving her most of the attention," he recited like an encyclopedia.

I nodded my head and stood up, heading to my room, until my brother said one more thing.

"Seojin, do you like him? Wait hold on come back, wait hold up. Why did you ask? I feel like you should know the answer to that question already. You know him well, I'm sure," he said with a confused tone.