Chapter 75

"Faster momma! Just like that!" Prince exclaims as he watches the grapefruit and my mouth work his rock hard dick. "God...it feels so good baby! Make me cum!"
I stroked him as fast and hard as I could, making him spill into my mouth soon afterwards. I remove the grapefruit and take him back into my mouth, slowly sucking all the excess cum and fruit juices left on him. Prince laid all the way back on the bed, panting so hard his chest was heaving up and down steadily. "Mmmmmmmm" he moaned as I continued to pump him in and out of my mouth from tip to shaft at a snail pace. I knew if I did it too quickly or aggressively, I would send him into a fit of giggles and that wasn't my goal. I swirled my tongue around his head a few times and lightly sucked to make sure I had cleaned him out throughly. He bucked his hips at the sensation and started to pull away, but I tenderly took him all the way into my mouth and continued. "So relaxing baby." He says in a deep satisfied voice that shook me to the core. I don't think I'll ever get used to his sultry voice and how it can instantly turn me into a puddle. He was beginning to soften, making it difficult to stroke him so I move down to his scrotum and starting making trails all over it with the tip of my tongue. I can taste the remnants of grapefruit juice that had run down him. "Oh shiiiiiittttt." He sighs, barely audible.
For the next several minutes, I licked, sucked, kissed, and nibbled all over his testicles. Prince raised his knees up, giving me better access to his nether regions. I even made my way back to his perineum and ran my tongue back and forth. "Mmmmm I like that baby girl." His deep voice hit my ears again and I knew I had to have him soon. I moved down even further to graze his hole, causing his breath to hitch. He grabs his dick and begins pumping himself while I allowed my tongue to explore his most intimate naughty spot. "Fuck, why does it feel so good?!" He asked, almost in shame of the fact that it turns him on.
"It's ok if you like it baby." I assure him. "You like it when your woman pleasures you in a kinky way, don't you?"
"Yes! I love my dirty kinky girl." He groans, still stroking himself. "I want to be inside you Jensen. Ride me..."
I barely let him finish his sentence, before I climb up and hover over his hips. He touches his tip to my soaked slit, sliding it up and down. "Damn honey, you're so wet. What's gotten your pussy this soaked?" He asks, biting his bottom lip and circling my clit with the head of his erect member.
"You daddy. You're so fucking sexy. Everything about you turns me on..." I clinch my thighs as the intensity of my orgasm was building. "Oh Prince, you make me so horny." I growl, rocking myself on his hardened dick.
"Oh yeah. What makes you horny? This?" He asks, ramming himself inside of me and hitting my g-spot on the first thrust.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed, jolting forward to press my chest to his as he lifted my ass cheeks up and began thrusting upwards into me.
"Does it baby? Do you like my dick pounding your tighy pussy?" He presses his forehead to mine, gripping my hips and allowing me to ride.
"I love it. I love you. So much. Your big dick. Your sexy body. Your gorgeous face with your perfect lips." I moan, leaning in to press my lips to his.
"I love you, my beautiful bride. Mother of my sweet baby." His sensual raspy voice and sweet words causing my heart to skip a beat.
"Your fucking voice." I groan as I raise up and rock back and forth on him.
He clears his throat, "what?!" He asks in all innocence, having no clue what it does to me.
I take his hands and place them on my engorged breasts. He circles my nipples with his thumbs, too scared to squeeze them and get sprayed again. I chuckle a little at his hesitancy to set off my milk bombs. "You have the most seductive voice I've ever heard. I could listen to it all day. Our precious girl needs to hear your smooth, calming voice...."
"She will momma. She is going to hear me and you one day." His frustration took over his body and he flips us over, pumping into me at great speed.
"Fuck me baby!" I yell out, letting my animal instincts take ahold of my body and mind. "Don't hold anything back. Make me squirt all over this bed."
"Mmmmmm! Get on your knees babe." He jumps off the bed and pulls me to the edge, pushing my back down so that my chest touches the mattress. He enters me swiftly, both of us moving towards each other in an almost frenzied state. The sound of my backside slapping his front echoed around the room. It didn't take long before I could feel myself ready to release. "Here it comes baby!"
Prince pulls out and feverishly rubs my clit until I squirted all over him and unto the bed. "Watching you do that never gets old. It's so damn hot!" He announces while re-entering me. Now the sloshing sound of my dripping pussy became deafening as he searched for his own release. "Shit I don't know what turns me on more, seeing it or hearing it. You are so fucking perfect Jensen. Daddy's gonna cum inside you pretty girl."
Before I even had a chance to protest, I felt him empty himself inside my walls. He pulls out and lays down next to me, pulling me into a spooning position, draping his top leg over mine. "I'm really enjoying this little escape momma. Thanks for bringing me here. Life is about to get really intense so this is a perfect way to unwind before we hit the ground running."
"I'm glad you like it baby. I'm ready to see Devon tomorrow, but I am definitely soaking up our time away. Like just being able to lay here after making love. That doesn't happen much anymore." I giggle.
"Not unless it's right before bed." He chuckles. "Oh well she's worth the sacrifice. And I think these little getaways will need to be on our schedule like once a month."
"She is absolutely worth it. But I don't want another one of her before her first birthday, so seriously stop cumming in me." I demand with a light slap on his leg. "If you can't control yourself we will have to start using condoms or get me on the pill."
"I don't want that babe. I'm sorry. It just feels so much better than pulling out...."
"Are you just scared you're going to lick yourself up again?!" I tease.
"No!!! I was drunk! I would never do that sober and you know it!" He shrieks. "I promise I won't cum inside you anymore until we are ready to have another baby. Or once you get your period back and we can start tracking the cycle and know when it's ok to do it."
"We will see about that!" I laugh. "And I would love to do these getaways fairly often, but that's really asking a lot of Diana and Maria."
"Well I can give them a raise or more time off." Prince suggests. "Or we could look into a nanny."
"But we don't really need a nanny just to go away for a couple nights a month...."
"Well we could use her for date nights and other times too." He adds.
"That's still not enough for a full time position. Plus Devon comes with special circumstances. We would need someone who has experience with hearing impaired children. I bet that's not easy to find." I sigh.
"No, but not impossible. Let's just cross that bridge when we come to it. I honestly think Maria and Diana would be bummed if we took that duty away from them. But I agree it isn't part of their job description so adjustments need to be made for them."
"I wish we had our parents or family to help..."
"Me too baby girl. Well your parents." He chuckled. "And the only sibling I would even possibly ask to ever watch Devon is Tyka and I wouldn't feel comfortable with an overnight. I means she's got her own kids and she's kept them alive but uh..." he rolls his eyes without finishing his thought.
"Our parents would have adored Devon..." I choke out.
"They see her momma." He insists, kissing the top of my shoulder and pulling me even closer. "Well your parents definitely do, my mom probably does, my dad not sure."
"Prince! That's awful! Don't say that!!!" I exclaim.
"It's the truth! I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything. Anyway, the point is, they're here with her, and us, in spirit. And we will keep their memory alive by telling her all about her grandparents."
"Thanks baby." I whisper, turning my head towards him for a kiss. "So what do you want to do the rest of the day?"
"I don't care momma. I'm still not feeling great so something that allows me to lay down would be great."
We spent the rest of the day and night, lounging in the pool, watching tv snuggled up on the couch, and eating. He couldn't resist and had to call Diana that evening to check in on Devon. Everything was going well and she told us not to rush back in the morning and to take our time. We took her up on that offer and didn't leave the lake house until almost noon. We arrived back at Paisley around 12:30, rushing passed everyone in the lobby greeting us. We scurried to the elevator and about knocked each other over trying to be the first one off to get to Devon. We rushed into the living room, tripping over one another to see Diana sitting on the couch reading a book. "Where's Devon?" I panted, out of breath.
"Oh hey! I just laid her down for a nap. How was your trip?" She responded, closing her book.
"Good." We both sighed, bummed that she wasn't awake.
"Are you sure?!" Diana asked. "You seem upset?"
"Oh no. The trip was just what we needed! We just missed Devon and were eager to see her. How long ago did you put her down?" Prince asked.
"It's only been like fifteen minutes."
"Crap! Maybe she hasn't fallen asleep yet." He responded, eagerly.
"Oh no! She crashed right after her bottle. She's definitely snoozing." Diana assured us.
"Don't wake her up baby. We can wait a little while longer." I said.
We saw Diana out and I began unpacking our things and putting all the breast milk I had pumped over the two days into the fridge. As I was doing that, Prince walks into the kitchen announcing that she was still asleep.
"Honey, she probably won't wake up for at least another hour." I giggle at his impatience.
"I mean what would be the harm in waking her up early?!" He pondered.
"Don't! Bc I know you. You'll get your fill and then when she starts getting cranky bc you didn't let her get her nap out, you'll hand her off to me." I teased.
"No I wouldn't! You make me sound like a horrible father." He pouts.
"I was joking baby. You are a wonderful father. I think you have better paternal instincts than me. You were the one needing to call to check up..."
"That's bc I'm a control freak..."
"And a great daddy. I don't want you to ever thinking I don't notice that or take it for granted. You're the most hands on dad I've ever known for sure. And I don't know many dads that would stop working to devote time to their child, and you would have done that even without her complications. You really are remarkable and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." I assure him, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest. Apparently we didn't get our fill on the trip bc we made passionate love on the kitchen counter. Just as we were both about to reach our peak, Devon begins crying. Prince gasps with excitement, hurriedly pulls out and jacks himself off onto the tile. Without even giving me a second thought or look he pulls up his pants and dashes off to the nursery. "I guess we know who's the real princess!!!" I shout after him.
"Devon is. You're the queen!" He hollers back. "Don't worry! Stay right there and I'll come finish you in a minute just let me get her out of the crib."
A couple minutes later, as I was still atop the counter spread eagle, Prince walks in with a sleepy eyed Devon. I closed my legs immediately and grabbed for my shirt. "Oh my god she's so cute! And she looks bigger!" I whine, yanking my shirt over my head and then reaching out for her.
"Uh uh!" He responds, pulling her away from my reach. "And why did you put your shirt back on?"
"Bc you brought the baby in here." I giggled.
"Sweetheart she sucks your boobs multiple times a day." He chuckles, shaking his head and looking at Devon. "Momma is a little crazy."
"It's different when I'm naked for sex!" I defend myself.
"That makes no sense...."
"Just shut up and give her to me." I laugh. "She needs her mommy."
"No she needs her daddy." He argues. "And daddy needs mommy. Spread those creamy thighs."
"Wait! First can you get up what you spilled down there?" I asked, referring to the load he shot to the floor. "Devon watch this! Daddy's mouth can be like a vacuum cleaner." I howl, tossing my head back in laughter.