Chapter 53

I actually was a little sore the next day, not that I planned on telling Prince bc then he would feel bad. It wasn't even that he was that rough but I guess I'm so heavy and out of shape, since I had cut way back on my exercise regimen, that my legs get sore when they are being bent and stretched for too long. It was worth it though. Having sex with my husband was always worth it, but maybe even a little more worth it when he makes me orgasm multiple times in a very short amount of time. As I was in the kitchen making breakfast, he comes up behind me and wraps his hands around to my belly, stroking it lightly. "How's my girls today?"
"Great. How could I not wake up in a good mood after last night?" I smile, turning to face him.
"It was that good huh?" He asked, putting his forehead to mine and kissing the tip of my nose.
"It was amazing. It always is..."
"I still think at least some of it has to do with pregnancy hormones. I wish I could take all the credit." He chuckles.
"I guess we will see after I have the baby." I tease. "But just in case it is, we only have a few weeks at most left. We better take full advantage."
"That's a brilliant idea momma. Let's start now!" He says, trying to remove my shirt.
Seeing as it was a Saturday and nobody could possible walk in on us, I didn't fight it. He slips my shirt over my head and drops it to the floor. He works his way down my chest with his mouth, all the way to my right breast, which had become so large he couldn't even fit half in his mouth anymore. He circled around my areola with his tongue until my nipple stood at attention. Then he took it between his teeth and lightly nibbled and pulled, causing a pool to form in my panties. "Mmmmm Prince."
"Can I have you on the table momma?" He asked, almost innocently which was incredibly sexy.
"Yes." I moan my approval to his request. Too scared to lift me anymore, he leads me to the dining room table and takes off my bottoms. He helps me up on top of the table, sitting me right on the edge. I begin unbuttoning his shirt and feeling his chest hair as he removed his pants. "Lay back and spread your legs wide for me baby." He commands in a deep tender voice. I moan as I lay back and begin to lift up my legs, causing my moan to turn into a whimper. Apparently it was louder than I thought bc Prince immediately says "what's wrong honey? Contraction?"
"No." I say, shaking my head, hoping he will just continue. However he doesn't. "Why did you whimper like that? It sounded like you were in pain? Does something hurt momma?" He asked, looking at me with concern.
"I-I-I'm...my legs are just a little sore from last night." I chuckle. "It's ok..."
"Awe baby why didn't you say something? We can take a break today. Plus I don't want you too sore before the class. They may be having you get in certain positions..."
"I'll be alright. I'm just out of shape. Maybe we can try a different position where I don't have to have my legs bent or in the air." I suggest.
"Are you sure?" He insists.
I nod my head with a smile. "And maybe somewhere soft like the bed?" I add.
"Of course baby. Come on." He replies, helping me off the table and walking me to our bedroom. "So maybe like a spooning position?" He asks, laying me down and getting behind me. He puts my body pillow beside me and I pull it towards me, laying it under my belly and resting my head and right arm on it. "Like this?" He whispers into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
"Mmmm yeah."
He gently pushes one of my legs up onto the pillow. "Is this ok?"
"Yes." I moan, reaching for his hand and placing it between my legs. He begins to softly circle my clit, in an almost relaxing way. I close my eyes, taking in the nice sensation. I feel him slowly enter me and begin to thrust gently. I was soaking up the nice slow pace, being able to feel every inch of him slide in and out of me. I was afraid he might not be enjoying it but like he could read my mind, he said "this slow grind feels so fucking good. I am savoring all your warm, tight goodness wrapped around me. I could stay here forever." He says, going all the way inside me and stopping. He stays there for a couple minutes, not moving a centimeter back out. He continues to softly massage my clit and kisses my back, neck, and shoulders. It felt so heavenly, I begin to pump my hips on instinct. His lower body stayed perfectly still as he let me control the pace. I kept the same slow tempo he had set. "That feels amazing babygirl." He stopped kissing my back, and I turned my head slightly to look at him. His left hand, that was under me, white knuckled the body pillow as he began panting. I saw that his eyes were focused on watching his dick slowly keep reentering me. I was beyond soaked with the slow pace and the sloshing sound as I pushed back and forth was becoming louder by the minute. His panting stopped as he sucked his bottom lip under his top teeth and held his breath for a few seconds, still concentrating on his view. "Jensen, you are so wet! Oh my god!" He groaned out. "I love listening to your pussy work my dick."
"How does it look daddy?" I ask, knowing he was still getting an eyeful.
"Fucking beautiful! My dick is glistening with your sweet juices. I can't take my eyes away." He breathes out desperately.
Suddenly there is a blaring beeping noise that startled us both. "Damn baby we've done set off the smoke detectors." Prince laughs.
"Shit! The oatmeal is burning!" I shriek.
"Who cares..."
"Baby I don't want to burn the house down! Or listen to that noise! Please make it stop." I beg.
Prince huffs and stumbles out of the bed and out the bedroom door. Within a couple of minutes the noise finally stops and Prince comes back in the bedroom. "Do not go out there for awhile. It will make you barf for sure. Even I can smell it strongly once I walk towards the kitchen, and I don't have your super power pregnancy nose. Now where were we?"
"Man! I really wanted that oatmeal." I pouted.
"Seriously?! That's what you're worried about? You can make more later." He says, inching up behind me.
"I used the last of the oats..."
"Then I'll go buy you some more. It bothers me that you're more concerned with food than sex." He jokes.
"I'm eight months pregnant!" I exclaim.
"Fine. I'll go to the store!" He says, starting to get up.
"No! I want to finish first."
"Geez woman make up your mind!"
"I'm eight months pregnant!"
"Is that going to be your excuse for everything the next few weeks?" He chuckles.
"Yep." I say confidently.
"Well it's a good one." He smiles as we continue where we left off.
"Ok I'm just going to lay here and let you do all the work. Make us cum baby." I command.
"Bc you're eight months pregnant?" He asked.
"No, bc I'm lazy." I laugh.
"I don't mind doing all the work. Let daddy show you what he can do...."
"Stay in this position and don't be too rough. I'm sore remember?"
"You think that's the only way I can get you off? Momma I can still have you screaming to the good lord just like this." He confirms while sliding back into me gently and placing his hand back between my legs. I had never had such a long build to an orgasm, or a more tender one. It was mind blowing just as he predicted. After my release, he kept his fingers on my clit and softly continued drawing circles while pumping in and out of me. "Prince I love you." I quietly say as I felt the compassion he was displaying for me.
"I love you too baby." He whispers into my ear. He picks up the pace just slightly to find his release. "Are you ok?" He asks with concern.
"Yes." I respond, beginning to slam back into him lightly to reassure him.
"Ahhhh...damn....I'm almost there." He exclaims, digging his teeth into my shoulder, and taking his hand off my clit to join his other hand as he tightly gripped my body pillow. "Shit! Mmmmmm" he moans loudly, pushing the pillow into my body even more as he sprayed my walls with his love. He pulls out of me and flops onto his back, panting towards the ceiling. "That felt so good." He said in an almost surprised way. "And who knew going so slow could take so much out of me?" He chuckled. "I must be out of shape too. Maybe I'm too old to be having kids. I might not be able to keep up with them."
Even though I knew he was joking, it made my heart sink a little when he said that. Without even thinking I responded "so you are having second thoughts about..."
"Nope! I was making fun of myself. That's all!" He cuts me off. "Don't you dare think I'm anything short of deliriously happy. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I wish you would go into labor right now!"
"You just don't want to have to go to this childbirth class." I laugh.
"That is part of it, but mostly I'm just so fucking excited and ready momma. This is going to be the longest 4 or 5 weeks of life!"
"I'm getting anxious too baby. Believe me I wish I could snap my fingers and she was here."
"I know you're scared momma. I hope this class will ease your fears and not heighten them. Speaking of, I guess we should shower and get you some food. They'll be here in less than two hours."
As I was putting on some makeup, Prince ran to the store to buy me some more oats. I made a heaping bowl of oatmeal and ate the whole thing. "That was so yummy." I say, licking the last drop off my spoon and then laying my head back on the couch. Prince and I sit in silence watching a rerun of Friends. After a few minutes, Devon begins going crazy in my stomach. "You enjoyed that oatmeal too huh sweet baby?" I gushed, raising my shirt up to rub my bare belly. Prince pried his eyes off of the screen and looked over at my exposed stomach and smiled. Then I felt a huge thump and Prince's eyes got big as saucers. "What is it?!" I ask, looking down at my tummy and then I saw what he saw. What appeared to be an elbow or knee was moving across my abdomen. We had seen little movements before but this was much bigger and freakier. Then all of a sudden my entire stomach was shifted to the left, almost hanging off my waist. "Holy shit! Does that hurt?!" Prince shrieked.
"No." I giggle. "But it's a little uncomfortable." I reply, trying to push her back over to the middle.
"She wants out!" He teased. He leaned down so his mouth was right up to my belly. "Baby girl, if you want to come out...like before the next hour, daddy will be really happy. Come on out precious baby..."
"Prince!" I giggle. "Stop."
"Ok mommy said you can't. She thinks she has to learn how to push you out, even though for centuries women just did it..."
"Babe!" I giggle harder.
"Plus mommy is the boss. You'll see...."
"Hey! Don't tell her that!"
"Ok I'm the boss..."
"No! No he's not!" I say, leaning closer to my belly which causes Prince to start laughing hysterically. "What?!" I ask.
"Just you leaning down to get your point across like she could hear or understand you better if you did. It was cute momma."
"Just sing to her or something." I sigh, rolling my eyes.
"Ok." He says, laying his head down on my lap, facing my bump. I sat there in awe as he began reciting and singing different nursery rhymes. Finally after about the tenth one, I said "you've learned them!" My eyes tearing up a little.
"Well yeah. I told you I would. It's not that hard to remember. Do you know how many of my song lyrics I have to memorize? It's just like that, except I didn't write them."
"But you still took the time and made the effort. See its stuff like that, that proves you will be such an incredible daddy."
"Thanks babe." He said, almost blushing.
"And how do you remember so many lyrics?!"
"Some of those songs I've been singing for over 20 years so they're kinda seared in my brain. It's the newer stuff I have a harder time remembering. I may have to have a TelePrompTer at my concerts eventually." He laughs.
"And that's not even taking into consideration how you remember all the chords or notes or whatever to all your songs. It's pretty mind blowing when you think about it..."
"Again, many years...countless hours of rehearsals. I don't think you realize what a workaholic I was before you came along. The majority of my day was creating music or practicing."
"Do you miss it?" I ask, curiously.
"No. I mean you know I love music. You know I'll always make music. It is and always will be a huge part of my life. But PART not ALL of it. That's where I've made the change and I don't regret it at all." He says, leaning in to kiss me. "You and Devon are ALL of my life now..." His sweet confession was cut short by a buzzing sound that someone was at the gate.
"They're here." I say nervously.
"Here we go." Prince sighs as he goes to open the gate and let them in.

American Woman: Book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें