Chapter 66

We quickly check in and Prince guides us up to the room. I literally gasp as I walk through the door.

"Oh babe! It's so romantic

"Oh babe! It's so romantic." I say, taking off my coat and shoes.
"Keep taking everything off." Prince commands. "Get in the tub. It should be the perfect temperature, or at least it better be. I'm going to pour us a drink and I'll be right in."
I quickly take off all my clothes and step in the tub while Prince pops the cork on the champagne bottle and pours us each a glass. "It's perfect." I tell him, leaning back and resting my head at one end of the tub. He walks over and hands me my glass and I take a big sip. "Nervous?" He chuckles.
"Yeah, a little. I feel like I'm about to lose my virginity or something." I laugh.
"I'll be gentle." He promises as he steps into the bathtub and leans his head back on the other side. We intertwine our legs and enjoy the warm water while taking sips of our drinks. "Are you hungry momma?" He asks after a few minutes of silent bliss.
"Yeah a little."
"Ok. I'll be right back. Stay put." He insists, stepping out of the tub, drying off his legs and feet, and wrapping the towels around his waist.
"I can't wait to have your body on mine." I say while watching him.
"That makes two of us!" He kneels down beside the tub, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you so much." He scurries off towards a kitchen area and returns promptly with one cup and two spoons.

"That looks delicious! What is it?" I ask, raising up to take it while he gets back in the tub

"Forgot what it was called, but its brownies with whipped cream and raspberries. Let's feed each other." He suggests. Surprisedly we did really well getting it all in each other's mouths without dropping any into the water.
After swallowing my last bite, I leaned in for a kiss. "That was even better than it looked."
"The dessert or my lips?" Prince chuckles.
"Both." I laugh while handing Prince my spoon for him to discard on the floor. He pulls me towards him and wraps my legs around his waist. He leans in towards my neck and finds my sweet spot, sending chills throughout my entire body. "Mmmmmm baby." I moan, lightly grazing the back of his neck with my nails. I scoot up on his body so I am straddling him and his hands fly to my ass cheeks, clawing at them tenderly. He moves until his body is resting on the back of the tub. He places his arms on the edges of the tub and begins devouring my body with his eyes. I watch as he scans my body up and down multiple times, and then all the way up to meet my gaze. He doesn't say anything but gives me a look almost like he was asking me to show him what I got. I took his hands and placed them on my firm breasts and his thumbs move over my nipples in a circular motion. I begin to slowly grind my hips back and forth on his groin. "Oh Jensen....you ok momma?"
I nod my head and close my eyes as I feel him growing hard underneath me. He leans forwards and swirls his tongue around my right areola and then my left and grabs ahold of my waist abruptly. I throw my arms around his neck and fall into him, pressing my chest against his and rest my chin on top of his head. By now he is fully erect and I slide my lower lips up and down his shaft repeatedly. He grabs tighter to my waist and rocks me faster while licking and kissing all over my chest and collarbone. "Oh daddy, take me. I'm ready." I pant out.
"Not in here sweetie. Let's get out." He commands and I raise up off him. He helps me out and hands me a towel to dry off. He tells me to get on the bed and quickly scurries off, returning with a large bottle of lube. "Do I even want to know how that's in here?"
"Let's just say Amy had to put her ass to work today." He smirks. "Ok baby how do you want to do it? Missionary?"
"Yes. And I for real want you to treat me like I'm a virgin...."
"Honey I don't know why you think I'm going to be rough with you. I'm actually a little nervous too. Trust me. I will be very careful."
He promises. He sits down on the edge of the bed and has me spread my legs. He coats me with lube and then drizzles quite a bit on himself too. He pumps himself a few times, getting his whole dick slick and then crawls towards me. He positions himself between my legs on his knees.
"No baby. Lay on top of me." I insist. "I'm so scared, I need you closer to me."
He hovers over me and I feel his tip poking at my entrance. "Tell me when babe. I won't do anything until you say so." He assures me and begins kissing me passionately. I enjoy our lip lock for a couple of minutes until I'm brave enough to give him the go ahead. I pull back from him and look deeply into his urgent eyes "ok I'm ready for you baby. I love you."
"I love you too Jensen." He replies, griping his dick and lining it up to my opening. He very slowly pushed until his tips was firmly planted inside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled back enough that he popped out. "Sorry." I apologize. "Try again." I urge him. He kisses my chin and looks down to insert himself again. He gets the tip in and I again jump towards the headboard and he falls out. "Shit baby! I'm so sorry. It's not even that it hurts really, I'm just freaking myself out." I sigh.
"It's alright honey. Calm down and relax. Do you want to have a little foreplay and then see how you feel?" He says sweetly.
"No. We didn't come here for foreplay. I want you. So bad. I think it's just going to have to be like a bandaid. No pulling it off bit by bit, just tear it off. I think you are just going to have to go all the way in with one stroke." I suggest.
"Are you sure Jensen? I've sure never had a virgin tell me that?" He chuckles.
"Don't ruin this by talking about all the women you've deflowered!" I growl.
"Stop! You don't ruin it either. You know I would do anything for you to have been my first and only. Now shut up and brace yourself." He teases.
I grip his shoulders tightly and he slowly but forcefully slides all the way into me. "Fuck!" We both yell out in unison.
"Why did you yell that?" I ask.
"Bc you're so tight. It feels amazing! I've waited so long. Why did you?"
"Bc it hurts!" I whine.
"Awe baby." He says sympathetically. "I'm pulling out. Maybe we can try again tomorrow...."
"No!!!! I think it was just the initial thrust. Keep going." I plead.
He gradually pulls out just slightly and then pushes back in slowly. He repeats at this pace a few times. "Faster!" I command and he pulls out more and swiftly fills me back up. After several strokes at that rate, I relaxed enough to start enjoying it. "Oh Prince! Harder!"
He raises up slightly and begins pounding into me but still keeping it under control. He moves his fingers down to my clit and flicks it back and forth. "I swear you feel even better than ever!"
"I think you just forgot!" I laugh. Just as I was saying that a huge fart like noise escaped my pussy. "Oh my God!!!" I shriek, covering my face in embarrassment. I couldn't even begin to look at him. I was mortified.
I could feel Prince's body shaking with laughter which made me feel better and slightly pissed off at the same time. "Just tell me that was a queef and not a fart." He says between fits of giggles.
"Yes!" I groan into my hands.
"Ok I'm good." He says and begins to pump into me again. "Momma move your hands. I want to see your pretty face."
"No, I'm embarrassed!" I shriek.
"Why?!"
"Bc my vagina just fucking farted!"
"Who cares!!!" Prince exclaims, peeling my hands off my face.
"I do. I'm so loose! I need to do some Kegels."
"Ok so do them. But you're pussy is NOT loose. It feels so good baby. I'm not lying. And I could care less about some stupid noise it makes. Get over it! It was funny. Let's move on. Doesn't this feel good baby?"
"Yeah. I'm surprised by how much it doesn't hurt. But I don't want to try any other positions right now."
"That's ok. I can finish just like this." He says and lays back down on me, thrusting his hips repeatedly. "Mmmmm I'm gonna cum. I wish I could do it inside you."
"Don't even think about it." I warn.
He pouts at me and then pulls out, releasing himself all over my stomach. He takes the tip of his member and rubs it over my clit until I moan out in ecstasy. We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, soaking up our rendezvous and last bit of alone time before heading home. "I don't want to rush us honey, but I did promise them we would be back before 4:00 and it's almost 3:00. Let's rinse off and get back to our baby." Prince says while standing up.
The whole car ride home, we looked at each other with stars in our eyes like we two teenagers who had just sealed the deal and couldn't wait to do it again. We somehow managed to make it inside the lobby and up the elevator even though we were stuck to each other's face and clinging to one another's body tightly. As we enter the living room, we see Diana feeding Devon while Maria was preparing a meal. "Hello!" Maria smirks at us. "Did you enjoy your afternoon?"
"It was wonderful." I smile. "You didn't have to fix dinner but I do appreciate it. Thank you!"
"Well I thought you might be a little worn out!" She winks at me.
Prince rolls his eyes and goes into the living room. "How's my sweet girl?" He asks Diana.
"Perfect! She is the best baby I've ever been around. I'm not joking! Maria even set off the dang smoke alarm fixing cookies. She got so wrapped up in rocking Devon to sleep that she forgot she even prepared them! Do you know this baby just slept right through it?!"
"Oh yeah." Prince says solemnly, taking her from Diana and sitting down on the couch to burp her. "Well thank you guys so much for coming over. Y'all can take Monday off. We have to take Devon to an appointment anyway." Prince said. We hadn't told anyone about our concerns with her hearing. We mutually agreed to keep it between us until we found out for certain what was going on.
"I think I might take you up on that. My husband is getting back from a business trip Monday morning and I can pick him up from the airport." Diana says, gathering her stuff to leave.
"I'll probably stay home too." Maria added. "But don't hesitate to call me if something comes up and you need me."
We thanked them both again and they left, leaving the three of us alone. "I guess the monitor thing last night was just a fluke." Prince sighs.
"I'm afraid so." I reply. "I'm ready to get some clear answers on Monday so we know how to proceed."
"Me too." Prince agrees. "Well I, for one, am all about an early dinner. We haven't really eaten much today and I'm starving. Plus I think sweet pea needs an early bedtime tonight, I'm already itching for round two momma."
"I don't know about that. Mommy needs to ease back into it." I laugh. "My boobs are killing me. I've got to pump, and then I'll finish up dinner."
"Ok baby. I will play with this little angel. I think we need some tummy time." Prince says and she let's out a little cry. "I know you hate it! But we gotta! Do you realize how flat your head is getting back here?! That's really gonna jack up your hair baby girl. Come on." He says, spreading out a blanket and laying her on her stomach and she immediately begins fussing.
"Have fun with that." I giggle as I go to retrieve my breast pump. When I come back and sit on the couch and begin pumping, Prince was trying to convince her to roll over if she hated being on her stomach so much. "Here maybe if he have tummy time on daddy's chest, you won't hate it as bad. Come here." He picks her up and lays her down on him. It took about thirty seconds before she did some sort of hiccup/burp noise and a big chunk of spit up fell from her mouth landing on Prince's throat. "Oh hell no!!!! Devon!!!!" He yelled, picking her up. "Baby come get her! I'm gonna barf!!"
"I can't. I'm pumping." I laugh. "Just lay her on her back on the blanket."
He puts her down, wiping his throat with he collar of his shirt. "I've got to go shower!" He exclaims, standing up.
"Oh Prince!" I say, rolling my eyes at him.
"Oh just milk yourself and be quiet!" He calls out.
"You asshole! No nookie tonight for you!" I yell back.
He comes rushing back into the room and gets on his knees in front of me. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" He begs.
"You're pathetic!"
"I know I am. What do I need to do if make it up to you?"
As I look down at my breast pump, an idea pops into my head. "You have to put the pump on your nipples and let it do it a few times."
"No! Come on momma!" He pleads.
"You're not that sorry then."
"Fine!" He reluctantly agrees.
I turn the pump off and stick the suction cups over his nipples. "Is it going to hurt?" He asks nervously.
"Well let's see out of labor, delivery, breastfeeding, and postpartum sex, it was the thing that hurt the LEAST!" I exclaim.
"Shit! I deserved that. Ok give it to me. On high." He says wincing in anticipation.
"I've never even done high. Here we go!" I say chuckling evilly.
I crank it up and sit back and enjoy as Prince does some sort of scream/laugh as the pump pulls his nipples rapidly.