Chapter 11

September 10, 2001
"I don't know what it is but I have like boundless energy today." I say, bouncing up and down on my knees on the bed while Prince reads the Bible.
"Well can you bound somewhere else? You are shaking the bed and I can't read the words. You are making me sea sick."
"Maybe you just need to put your glasses on." I suggest, while bringing my body to a halt.
"I don't need them. I need the shaking to stop..."
"Please. Put them on for me. You are sooooo sexy in them."
Prince huffs and reaches over for his spectacles on the nightstand. He puts them on his face and I immediately turn to puddy.

"There? You happy now?" He asked, bringing the Bible back up to his face

"Very. Very. Very happy!" I squeal. "You have no idea what a turn on it is. I swear I could go all night with you wearing those."
"Momma you will be passed out in about half an hour, less if I turn the tv on. It's already almost midnight. I'm surprised you are even still awake. You have become quite the light weight lately."
"I'm not tired at all right now. I would outlast you tonight, no doubt."
"Ok care to see?"
"Ok...wait...see who can just stay up the longest or who falls asleep during sex first?"
"I would never fall asleep during sex..."
"You have with me before!"
"You know God doesn't like it when you lie Jensen..."
"I'm not lying!"
"Ok. When?!"
"That night a couple weeks ago after the church get together here. You cleaned up the kitchen, I took you in the bedroom to repay you, and 'zzzzzzz.'" I exclaim, closing my eyes and resting them on my hands.
"No I woke you up off the couch..."
"Yeah and I got a second wind and we started having sex. I was riding you and you fell asleep..."
"I'm sure I was just resting my eyes. Or it was feeling so good I was soaking it in..."
"You started snoring..."
"No way! This is some crazy dream of yours you've been having. I don't even remember us having sex that night."
"Yeah bc you slept through it..."
"You kept going?!"
"For a couple minutes yeah. When I realized you weren't waking up, I stopped. Started to feel like rape..."
"Never. If that ever happens again, which I am highly doubting it even happened that time, you have permission to keep going." He chuckles. "Those dishes really wore me out I guess."
"I definitely could outlast you tonight. I am wide eyed and bushy tailed. I could easily make it until morning."
"There is no way! You didn't even have a nap today."
"I know! I'm telling you it's like I drank an energy drink."
"I bet if I started a movie you will pass out..."
"That's possible. So no tv...that's cheating. We have to read, or talk, or do whatever." I say, crawling towards him and kissing his neck.
"Ok. I'm going to read..."
"Fine. I'll read with you. What book are you reading?"
"Ephesians, where it says I am the boss of you."
"Yeah right. You need help interpreting that I think."
"I was just kidding momma. BUT listen to this...'For the husband is head of the wife, as Christ is head of the church...now as the church submits to Christ should also wives submit to you husbands in everything.' I think that means you have to do what I say...always."
"Oh really? So what do you want me to do dear husband?"
"What I say..."
"Which is what?"
"I want something from you."
"Of course baby. What is it?"
He puts the Bible down and starts to remove his glasses. "No leave them on...please." I plead, biting my lower lip. He obeys my command and lays me down.
"I've been wanting this for awhile now. I can almost taste it." He whispers deeply in my ear, making me instantly wet.
"Tell me baby...."
"I want a warm..." he begins as he nibbles my earlobe.
"Yeah?" I reply breathlessly.
"Moist..." he continues as he works his way down my neck sending shivers down my spine.
"Mmmhmmm..." I moan.
"Juicy..." he glides his fingers into my soaked panties and circles my clit softly, then enters me and collects my liquid on his fingers. He brings them to his lips and slowly puts them in his mouth while gazing into my desperate eyes. Just when I think I'm about to explode from lust, he smiles and says "apple pie..."
"What??!!!" I shriek, his unexpected words breaking me from my trance.
"Please momma. I didn't get any of the last one. I wanted to share the one I saved for us, but when I came back from the kitchen I saw your empty plate. You didn't even save me a little bite...."
I know he was just being playful and wasn't trying to upset me, but as soon as he said that, I felt all my emotions spill out. Before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably and trying to apologize but it was incomprehensible. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sooooo...." I managed to get out before Prince grabbed me and brought me in for a hug.
"Awe baby I was just teasing. I mean I do want a pie, but it doesn't have to be tonight...."
"No I will. I feel so bad for eating it all...I'm so selfish. Why didn't you say anything until now?!" I continued to get out between sobs.
"Momma, look at me." He says, cradling my face and pulling me back to look at his face. "You are the farthest thing from selfish. I was honestly just playing around. I thought you would have a smart ass remark. I sure didn't expect or want this reaction. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't mention it until now bc it wasn't a big deal, even though my mouth has been watering for it for two weeks." He jokes, while wiping my tears and kissing my eyes.
"I have everything I need to make one. I even happened to buy fresh apples yesterday at the market. It will take about an hour. Is that ok baby?"
"Jensen, I was just messing around. It can wait until tomorrow at least..."
"I will cook it naked in just my apron..."
"Yes I think we better do it tonight. Who knows what may happen tomorrow! The whole world could come to an end or something."
"I would be ok if it did."
"Me too momma. I'll never be happier than I am right now. Strip down and get that apron on....will you wear heels too?"
"Yes daddy. Come on."
Almost an hour later, the pie was baking in the oven. It had taken a little longer than I had anticipated bc I had a five foot two distraction hanging onto me. While I cut up the apples, he stood behind me and continuously caressed my bare butt cheeks. While preparing the crust, I was getting my back and neck covered with kisses, licks, and soft bites.  While mixing the ingredients, he massaged my shoulders and would move down to my breasts. By the time the pie finally started cooking, we had our feel of foreplay and were ready for the real thing. "Ok husband, my boss, my leader...what do you want to do while the pie finishes?"
"I want to finish you." He growls, untying my apron causing it to fall to the floor. He scoops me up, laying me on the island in the kitchen. He pulls me down to the edge and spreads my legs open, bending down slightly to take my dripping center into his mouth. "I can't wait for that pie, but I don't think it will compare to this."
"It's your salty before your sweet" I giggle.
"It does still taste salty even though you have kinda stopped eating most of that overly salty food. That's strange." He quickly replies and then dives in for more. Within minutes I am writhing in ecstasy and moaning his name. He stands up and throws my black heels over his shoulders and enters me swiftly. "Ohhhhh God Jensen. You feel so good!" He moans out and begins to thrust harshly, sending my body backwards on the island. I scoot back down to meet him and hold on to the ledge to counter his powerful strokes. "Mmmmmm I'm about to cum again baby." I yell out and release on him.
"That's it babygirl. You are the sexiest woman alive. Who makes you cum over and over?"
"You baby...."
"Tell me nobody else ever has..."
"Never. Only you daddy...."
I know how to do you right, don't I momma?"
"Yes! You were made for me..."
"You're the only woman who has ever made me feel like this too. God I love you!" He exhales deeply while pushing my legs down to wrap around his waist. He joins me on top of the island and slows down his grind. "I want to make it last. We have ALL night, remember? Can you stay with me the entire night baby?"
"Yes...I'm not the one who has fallen asleep while making love..."
"Neither. Did. I...." he says, pumping forcefully with each word. The timer beeps on the oven and we stop to let me take it out to cool. Prince lifts me up and sits me down on the counter next to the pie. He stands in front of me and guides himself back into me to search for his release. After a few minutes, I notice him eyeing the pie as his breath quickened and he started slamming into me losing his tempo. I knew what his disgusting little mind was thinking about the time he said "does your pie need some whip cream?"
"Prince you better not cum on my pie."
He looks at me, smirks, and starts to pull out.
"Baby I swear I will make you eat every last drop if you do!" I exclaim. He puts his dick back inside me, and buries his face in my neck with a snort from laughing so hard. "I would never ruin your pie. But don't you think I taste good baby?"
"I do..."
"Taste me baby. Take every drop of your man. Will you do that for me?"
"Yes." I agree, slipping off the counter and down to my knees in front of him. Prince strokes himself over my mouth until I could feel his warm essence falling into my receiving mouth. I caught some with my finger as it dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin. I lick it off my fingers while looking lovingly into his eyes. "Jensen...oh momma. I love you so much."
"I love you too. And you taste so damn good." I moan as I take his tip into my mouth to suck off the last bit of him dripping out.
"It tastes so good bc its you and me mixed together baby. We are incredible." Once the pie cooled down a little, Prince grabbed a fork and fed himself and me. Before we knew it, almost half the pie was gone. "We need to stop or we are gonna get sick momma. It's just so delicious! We will save the rest for tomorrow. Well today I guess." He chuckles, looking at the oven clock which read 2:00 am.
"What now?" He asked. "It's only two o'clock."
"A nice warm bubble bath?" I suggest.
"That sounds wonderful. Let's go."
We stayed in the bath for about an hour and then I decided I wanted to play dress up with some of his infamous outfits from over the years. After trying to fit into the fourth pair of pants and couldn't get them up, or buttoned, or zipped, I threw them on the floor. "I quit! Your waist is so small!!! Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much pie!" I turned to look in the mirror at my belly. "We have got to start working out regularly again. I've got a little gut going on."
"No you don't! You are perfect."
"Thanks baby." I say, smiling and sitting down on his lap. "I'm a little embarrassed that I'm fatter than my man..."
"No you aren't! I know I outweigh you."
"Well I can't fit into your clothes!"
"Women are built different baby. I like my girl with thick hips. I don't want a stick. I like curves. Your body is just the way I prefer. That's why I can't keep my hands off of you."
"I love you. You always make me feel so pretty."
"Bc you are. Ok it's 4:00 now. You getting tired?"
"No. Are you?"
"Nope."
"So now what? Head to the studio?"
"Me? Or you and me?"
"Well both of us. I can't leave you alone. You'll cheat and take a nap."
"It's so cute you think you're gonna win. Do you realize what you are up against? I stayed awake for 4 days straight once. I've stayed awake for 2-3 days more than once!"
"Oh my gosh! Why?!"
"Music was consuming me at that stage of life. I couldn't turn my mind off. So what do you want to do in the studio?"
"Whatever...."
"How about some pool or ping pong instead?"
"Ok!" I say, hopping up and grabbing his hand. By 6:00, we had played multiple games of each and I was ready to forfeit to Prince and go to bed. "Ok baby you win! I can't hold my eyes open anymore."
"You made it a lot longer than I thought you would. It is officially morning. I'm proud of you. I'll even fall asleep first so you can win." He says, carrying me to the bedroom. He was a man of his word and was asleep by 6:30 and I went not long after. About 7:30, my cell phone starting ringing and I turned it to silent. "Who the hell is calling me this early? And why?" I mumbled, highly annoyed, and rolled back over and went to sleep.