Chapter 43

Thankfully I slept well and got up around 9:00 the following morning feeling refreshed. I wanted to make sure I ate well and drank a lot of water before the ultrasound at 1:00. Water for the contractions and bc I thought having a full bladder and tummy might make Devon more active. I saw Prince coming out of Mattie's room as I was making my way to the kitchen. "Good morning sweetheart." He says, following me into the kitchen. "How did you sleep? Are you feeling ok?"
"Yeah, I feel great and very rested." I answer, pulling some eggs, milk, and cheese out of the fridge. "How's your mom?"
"Good. She is trying to rest now. Going to wake her up around 12:30 so she has time to be alert for the ultrasound."
"That sounds like a good plan." I respond starting to heat up the skillet on the stove.  Prince comes up behind me and rests his chin on my shoulder and puts both hands on my belly. "Whatcha making? An omelette?"
"Yep. Want one?"
"Sure. But I'll make them. You sit right up here." He says, patting the countertop.
"And how do you suggest I get up there baby?" I chuckle.
"Here." He says, placing his hands under my armpits and easily lifting me onto the counter. "Scoot back momma. I don't want you falling off." I wiggle backwards and he starts preparing the omelettes. I found myself smiling as he started humming while mixing the eggs. For someone who is a musician he surprisedly doesn't hum or sing much just around the house so I was enjoying his rare impromptu performance. Suddenly the humming turned into soft singing, something he was obviously just making up on the fly bc I heard mine and Devon's names and the word "omelette" in it. I start giggling "what are you singing baby? Sing louder. I love your voice."
He gets a slightly embarrassed look on his face as if he's been caught. "Thanks baby girl. I'm just making up some silly song. What would you like me to sing for you?"
"I don't care....Oh crap!"
"I don't know that one!" He teases.
"FACES! I talked to them on Wednesday and said I would call them back Friday morning. I just now remembered. I need to go call them."
"Momma I think it's time to turn the reins over to Amy and Diana for awhile. There is just too much going on for you to deal with that. Once everything calms down and Devon is here and we have a routine with her then you can take back over."
"Ok. You're right. But I do need to go call them..."
"Wait." He says, not letting me get down. He turns off the stove and breaks out into a song.
Hey baby where you going?
No please don't rush off so soon
If you leave me like this
What I'm gonna do?
Finally my eyes are open
I dream about you all night long
They only thing that I've been hoping for
is before you go to work babe, we can get it on
I start giggling as he glides his hands up my shirt and caresses my breasts. "Baby stop! There are people here!"
I ain't tryin' to make you blush,
But I just wanted to tell ya, I think you're great
I know you're late, but I need another taste
He dives into my lips and works his way down. "Prince! Cook breakfast!" I demand with a laugh.
Breakfast can wait!
Grits and gravy...
"What do you know about that?" I ask and he ignores me and continues.
Cheese eggs and jam
Can nobody cook it like you girl.
"Well probably Maria!"
No ma'am
This here early morning, need something else on my plate.
I think I want another bite of you. He sinks his teeth into my neck causing me to shriek, "honey! I'm hungry!"
Breakfast can wait.
Breakfast can wait.
You really put it on me
You shut it down last night
"What?! I only gave you a hand job!" I said with an eye roll.
"It still felt good!" I thought the police was gonna come
Loud, yeah, cryin
You barely made a sound!!!" I exclaim.
"Momma would you shut up! I'm in the zone!" Yeah I ain't tryin to make you blush. I just think you're great. Ain't no need to rush. Breakfast can wait.
He goes back to the song and I decide to stop my remarks and enjoy his genius, but he ends it right after the chorus and says "alright. Go. I'll have the omelettes ready by the time you're done."
"No! Keep going! That was actually a badass song!"
"It kinda was, wasn't it?" He chuckled. "I started off just being goofy but I think I could actually make a real song out of that. I haven't been that inspired in quite a while baby. Thank you." He said, leaning in to kiss me lovingly.
"You know listening to you sing always turns me on." I whisper, cupping his crotch. I start biting his bottom lip and rubbing the outside of his thin pajama pants, feeling him getting harder by the second. He starts moaning loudly and sings Can't stop even if the police come. Breakfast can wait. I got a double time kick drum. Breakfast, breakfast...
I could tell if we kept going at this pace I wouldn't get to my phone call or breakfast so I pull my hand away and say "I won't be long." I carefully slide down off the counter. Prince looks slightly pissed and adjusts his crotch with his hands. You can't leave a black man in his state. Breakfast can wait!
I giggle as I walk out of the kitchen saying "I will take care of you soon. I promise I won't be long. I love you." I hear him let out a frustrated groan as I scurry into his office and make my phone call. I also let them know I would be handing my duties over for the next few months. I return to retrieve my food within fifteen minutes and find Prince just sitting down with his plate at the table. "Where's mine?" I ask, kissing his cheek.
"You left me with a serious case of blue balls, so I didn't fix yours." He smirks and takes a huge bite of his.
"Really?!" I asked surprisedly.
"Of course not. Come on now, you know I wouldn't do that. It's sitting by the stove." He responds.
I walk into the kitchen to grab it, and the omelette is so huge it is taking up the entire large plate. "It's huge baby!" I exclaim while walking back into the dining room.
"Well I didn't want either one of my girls to be hungry, and I wasn't sure if you would get a chance to eat again before the ultrasound."
I put my plate beside his and sit down in his lap. He leans back, giving me more room. I cup his face in my hands and say "thanks for always taking such good care of us." I bring my lips to his and try to show my appreciation through my kiss. I pull back before it got too heavy. "Let's hurry and eat baby. I want you to join me in the bedroom afterwards." I whisper as I slide over into the chair beside him.
We both ate silently and quickly, excited to start our sexual rendezvous. Prince finished first since I think his omelette was smaller and he had a head start. He took his plate to the sink and then stopped by me on the way to the bedroom and whispered deeply "your mid morning snack will be waiting for you momma." It sent a jolt straight down between my legs that only increased as I watched him strut off. I ate so fast I was afraid I was going to give myself indigestion but I figured it was worth it. I was also a little hesitant bc I didn't want anything to trigger more Braxton-Hicks contractions, especially before the ultrasound, but I was willing to take that risk too. I finish eating and downing my water and head to our bedroom. When I walk in, I see Prince leaned back on his elbows with his feet dangling off the bed, naked, and holding a pair of purple fuzzy handcuffs.
"What are those for? Where did you get them?"
I asked, my eyes going wide as I removed my pajamas and panties.
"I've had them for a very long time my dear. Are you willing to trust me and try them out?" He asks, as I climb on the bed beside him.
"Yes. I trust you Prince." I say, looking him square in the eyes. His face seems to be overtaken with relief from my words.
"That's makes me so happy to hear momma. I was afraid I had lost some of your trust over the whole stupid Hayward thing. I want to prove to you that you can always trust me. I would never hurt you...."
"I know baby. I truly believe that." I interject and kiss his forehead.
"If this get uncomfortable or you just don't like it, you tell me right away and we will stop. Do you trust that I will stop as soon as you tell me to?"
"Yes." I whisper, stroking his chest.
"Are you ready?"
I nod my head and kiss his lips. He has me scoot up the bed and gently places the one cuff around my right wrist and puts in through the bars of the headboard and then around to my left wrist. "Is it too tight?"
"No. It's fine." I reply.
The first thing Prince does is start kissing all over my stomach. "My sweet little Devon. I love you so much. I can't wait to see you today. I don't think anyone can be as beautiful as mommy but I bet you will give her a run for her money. I just hope you haven't taken on any of my features..."
"I do." I interject softly. Prince looks up at me and puts his finger to my lips "shhhhh" he commands quietly. I give his finger a light nibble and suck, causing a switch to be flipped in him. He removes his finger from my mouth and replaces it with his eager mouth and tongue. He then moves his way to my neck, shoulders, and chest and I could feel myself already getting wet. After working my upper body over, he scoots down to line himself up to my core. He puts his hands on my thighs and spreads my legs wide. He moans as the sight of my dripping pussy comes in clear view for him. "So damn beautiful." He groans. He starts at the knee of my left leg and kisses, licks, and sucks his way to my inner thigh. He got as close as humanly possible to my labia without touching it and skips over to the right side and works his way up to my knee. He then takes his hands and spreads my slick folds and starts to lower his head when suddenly all the water intake at breakfast hits my bladder. "Wait. Stop." I say. Prince immediately pulls back saying "are you uncomfortable momma? Do you want me to let you out?"
"Yeah. But only bc I need to use the bathroom. I'm sorry. I want to continue..."
"Ok baby. Good." He smiles and releases me from the cuffs. I quickly head to the toilet and start thinking about how quickly he jumped to my plea to stop. He is so afraid he has broken my trust in him when really he hasn't much at all. At least not to the degree he thinks in his head. I don't think he will be hiding anything like that from me again. I think it was more of having different view points to the same situation than anything else. I don't want him to feel he needs to do a bunch of things to prove he is honest and trustworthy. I walk back into the bedroom and decide to address it before continuing with the sexual escapade. "You ok?" He asked, looking concerned.
"Yeah. Just drank a lot of water this morning. Hey listen before you lock me back up, we need to talk." I begin.
"Ok. Do you not like it? We don't have to do it. Are you having contractions? Or not want to do anything before the ultrasound? That's fine baby..."
"No honey I am excited about continuing. I think it's going to be really intense for me. I wanted to talk about last night and the Hayward dilemma...."
"I'm so sorry momma. I don't hide things from you. I swear. I understand how it came off now. Nothing like that will happen again. He will be here later today. If you want to hide out that's fine. If you want to meet him that's fine too. Whatever you want. Please Jensen don't stop trusting me. I'm your husband and the father of your child...it's so important you fully trust me."
"That's what I wanted to tell you. I do Prince. It hasn't shattered my trust or faith in you the way you think it has. You don't need to jump through a bunch of hoops to earn back my trust. I kinda chalk it up to being like when I sent Ahmir's ashes to Mayte. I'm not sneaky or dishonest, but I did something that came off that way...again out of thinking I was protecting and not trying to intentionally hurt you. You forgave me pretty damn easily. You didn't make me go through some long process to earn back your trust, and I'm not going to do that to you. So I would love to do this kinky little thing you've set up, but if you're only doing it bc you think I don't trust you, then put that out of your mind and let's just have fun with it."
He flew to my lips and kissed me passionately, leaving me breathless as he pulled back to look at me. "Thank you momma. I love the way you understand me. Nobody has ever understood me like you do. Will you let your man please you?"
"Yes..."
"I still want you to tell me if you want to stop."
"I will."
He got me handcuffed to the bed again and instantly buried his head in between my legs. His tongue went straight to my clit and started leaving soft circles. My hands instantly pull down, forgetting I can't touch him. He chuckles a little hearing the clang of the metal against the rod. "You're stuck baby girl." He teases and starts intensifying his strokes on my clit. "Oh shit!" I moan, again trying to reach for his hair.
It didn't take long before I was a squirming and whining mess. The noises escaping my mouth were third to the sounds of my wet pussy being worked by Prince's skilled mouth and fingers, and to the constant clanging of the headboard as I jerked violently on my handcuffs. I'm afraid if anyone was anywhere close to our bedroom door, they were getting an earful, especially when I finally released and didn't hold back. I screamed and panted in ecstasy as my clit harshly throbbed and my legs shook. Once my shockwaves calmed down, Prince raised up on his knees, winking at me, as he licked his lips and wiped his chin with the back of his hand. He laid down beside me, raising his hands up to release me from my chains. "What did you think momma?"
"I wasn't wrong. It was intense. Not being able to touch you or grip anything was maddening but pleasurable at the same time. Let's do it again while having sex." I suggest.
"Are you sure?" He asks hesitantly.
"Yeah, but I don't want my arms over my head again, they were starting to fall asleep."
"Ok. Doggy style?" He smirks.
"Mmmmhmmm." I moan and flip over on my knees as Prince again secures me to the headboard. I immediately take the rod in my fists, preparing for something extremely powerful. I wasn't wrong. Prince got behind me and entered me forcefully, causing my chest to sink all the way down to the mattress. He pounded me without mercy and I just knew everyone in our living quarters and possibly even downstairs was hearing every moan, scream, and smack of our bodies. I didn't care. I was completely in another world free of worry or embarrassment. My amazing husband and I were expressing our desire and love for each other and there is nothing wrong or shameful about that. I was proud to be his woman and the mother of his child and if everyone heard my gratification for being his wife and lover than so be it. Prince begins inching his way forward on his knees, causing me to do the same until my handcuffed wrists are at the top of the headboard and my back is up against his soaked chest and abdomen. He grabs my breasts, kneading them, while kisses my neck and shoulders aggressively, and still thrusting into me with ease. I wanted so badly to throw me arms back around his neck or touch him in any way. The best I could do was turn my head to the side so we could capture each other's lips in a frenzied kiss. He finally releases my lips and bends me slightly forward, taking his right hand off my breast and lowering it to my clit. "I'm almost there momma. Will you cum with me?" He pleads as he rapidly rubs my clit.
"Yes." I pant into the bend of my arm.
"The whole house already knows what we are doing. Now I want the whole fucking town to know. They need to know that Prince is pleasing his girl. Let them know baby." He commands. He works his fingers and dick in a way that I literally lost all composure. "Prince! Prince! Oh God baby! Fuck me! Oh shit Prince, I'm cumming! Cum inside me daddy!" I shriek and then release all over him and the bed while I feel his load filling me up to the brim. I can feel our mixed juices dripping down the back of my thighs as he pulls out and unlocks the handcuffs. "Let's get showered and ready for the ultrasound. It's almost 11:30." I whisper in between pants.
"Ok. I doubt I'll have to go wake my mom up now. If she, Devon, and entire damn house isn't alert than nothing will work." He jokes as he helps me out of bed and into the shower.

American Woman: Book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें