Chapter 30

I spent Friday afternoon preparing some food to take to the church Christmas party. Prince hadn't said anything about Mattie staying here since I mentioned it on Monday, but he had gone to visit her a couple more times and I thought maybe he was still pondering it or feeling her out about it so I decided not go bring it up again until he was ready.
After the food was finished, I went to get ready for the party. I was really excited to wear a purple dress I had the wardrobe department make me several weeks back that should fit me perfectly now. It was a surprise for Prince, and I thought tonight would be a good time to show it off to him. I had bought a really good push up bra I was eager to try out too. After getting my hair curled and my make up on, I went into the closet to put it on. I walked back into the bathroom to get a better look at it in the full length mirror and I immediately realized this wasn't going to be church appropriate attire. My boobs had gotten so large they were spilling out. It would have to wait for the baby moon. Just as I was about to take it off, Prince walks into the bathroom and sees me. "Holy fucking shit momma!" He exclaims, his jaw literally falling down.

 "Holy fucking shit momma!" He exclaims, his jaw literally falling down

"Don't worry I'm not wearing it..." I begin.
"Not in front of our church family. You will be causing ever man to sin in some shape or form. But oh my god baby you are divine. I am literally pitching a tent." He says, adjusting his crotch. "Please please please tell me you will wear it for me later. Damn I want to bend you over and ride that dress up and make sweet sweet love to you...."
"So you like it?" I giggle while removing it.
"I think you need to make one in every color. Your tits are fucking massive!"
"Well the bra is doing a lot of that. I thought you weren't into big titties." I call him out.
"I'm into your titties..."
"They will just get bigger once I have the baby. I can't even imagine. I don't know how someone as small chested as me could get such large breasts."
"I don't think we will have to worry about Devon going hungry that's for sure." Prince chuckles.
"Haha! The size of your breasts actually doesn't  have anything to do with how much milk you will produce. These suckers might not produce a drop. Either way, I'm afraid once they go back down to normal it's going to be bad!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well let's just say you might have to get into big fake boobs bc I'm probably going to have to fix them. There is going to be a lot of extra skin I bet."
"Well we better enjoy them while they're still natural then." He jokes coming up behind me and slipping his hands inside my bra. "So are you going to wear that dress for me tonight when we get back home from the party?"
"I was going to take it on the baby moon, which we still need to decide where we are going by the way."
"I can't wait that long momma. We will have some new stuff made for the baby moon. Please wear it for me tonight and we will talk about where to go while I devour you in that dress."
"Ok." I giggle. "I'm glad you like it. I made it especially for you."
"You know me too well. Now get dressed in something more appropriate. We need to leave in a few minutes."
I browsed my closet for awhile before I finally found another dress I hadn't worn yet that wasn't as risqué. As I was struggling to bend over and put on my wedges, I hear Prince call out from the bedroom. "Honey! We need to roll. Do you need help?"
"No." I say, stepping into the bedroom slightly out of breath. "How do I look?"