Chapter 5

The next morning I wake up with a slight headache but feeling pretty good. Prince insisted I not go anywhere or even walk around much so he made me sit and lie down on the couch in the living room all day. As soon as I would raise up, he would be right there asking what I needed and going to fetch it like a dog. My parents sat around and visited with us the first part of the day, but I told them they should go do something that evening. I would hopefully be able to get around the following day. My mom said she had never been to the Mall of America, so reluctantly my dad said he would take her as long as he could go into the stores he wanted while she went into hers. They also decided they would catch a movie and dinner while they were out. Prince offered them one of his vehicles so they wouldn't have to take the RV, and my dad suggested my Pop's, well my, Mustang and I gladly handed over the keys. A few minutes after my parents left, Prince and I were laying together on the couch watching some silly show. I raise up and he gently pulls me back down. "I'll get it momma. What do you need?"
"I've got to pee baby." I say, raising up again.
"Ok let me help you to the bathroom..."
"Honey I can walk. Im actually feeling fine."
"I'm really glad to hear that but I'm still going to help you."
"You just want to watch me pee..."
"Hey I've gotta do what I gotta do."
I roll my eyes and let him guide me to the bathroom, even though I really didn't need any assistance. He even went so far as to pull my shorts and panties down for me.
"Hey where's your pad? Are you just wearing a tampon? Do you need help pulling it out and putting a fresh one in?" He says with eager eyes.
"That is never going to happen. But luckily I don't have one in so sorry."
"I see a little bit of blood in your panties. Why aren't you wearing anything? I thought you started the other night on the couch?"
"I thought I did too but I guess it's one of those slow to start cycles..."
"What do you mean?"
"I never know with my period. Sometimes it will just be a little spotting for a couple days and then the flood gates open, sometimes the floodgates happen right away, sometimes it lasts a whole week, sometimes its over within 3-4 days, sometimes I'm every 3 weeks, sometimes every 4 weeks, sometimes I skip a whole month, or when I'm really lucky I get two in one month..."
"I'm so glad I'm not a woman!"
"Periods are no fun! At least when I'm on birth control it isn't so erratic. I know almost down to the hour when I'm going to start."
"So do you want to get back on it?" He asks hesitantly.
"No! I actually feel better and healthier when I'm not on it. I just don't always know when my period is coming, but it's a pretty minor issue. Can you get me a pantyliner? I don't want to use a pad or tampon until it is necessary."
He kissed my forehead and goes to get one from under the sink. He comes back and I reach for it "thanks..."
"Nuh uh...allow me."
"Prince come on. This is weird."
"Just hush and let me do it." He said, unwrapping it and tearing the back off. He places it in my panties. "There? Is that ok?"
"Maybe up a tad" I answer and he rips it off and reapplies it. "Ok that's good. Now are you going to wipe me too?"
"My pleasure..."
"I was kidding. I've already done it anyway while you got the pantyliner."
"Momma I know the doctor told you to rest, but I wonder if going down on you would be ok? I'll be really slow and gentle. I won't even use my fingers. It will be relaxing head. Please? I have to taste you...."
"Ok. But not on the toilet."
"Lord no! Come here." He says, removing my shorts and panties from my ankles and leaving them on the floor. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist and carries me to the bedroom. He puts a pillow in the middle of the bed and tells me to lay down on it. "Just lay here and relax momma. I'm not going to get you too worked up, just a little burst of pleasure.
It actually sounded wonderful and I laid my head down and closed my eyes before he even started. He knelt down on the floor by the edge of bed and slowly bent my knees up and spread me open with his fingers. He softly licked up and down my inner and outer labia. He kept doing that for awhile and it truly was so relaxing I had to fight sleep. I would never hear the end of it if I fell asleep while he was eating my pussy. I perked up though when his tongue slid over to my opening and he went in and out gently, but forcefully, several times and then made his way up to my clit. He stayed there the rest of the time. Sometimes going in circles both clockwise and counterclockwise, up and down, and left and right with his warm wet tongue. "Does if feel good momma?" He paused to look up at me.
"Yes baby. I'm so turned on and relaxed at the same time."
"That was my goal. Are you ready to cum?"
"Yes..."
"Ok it's going to be a gentle one. Is that ok?"
"Mmmmhmmm..."
He puts his whole mouth over my clit and lightly strokes it with his tongue, very softly moving my hips up and down with his hands. I start to whimper, feeling the pit in my stomach rising. I've never had an orgasm build so slowly, it just simmered at the brink for awhile before a very light, but still extremely pleasant, burst ran through my entire body. I exhaled deeply, moaning into the pillow gently. Prince slowly releases his mouth from my core and gets on the bed next to me. "How was it baby? I know it wasn't mind blowing but I hope you still enjoyed it."
"It felt really good. I feel like I've just had a massage or something. I'm so loose and relaxed. There is no way I can fight sleep."
"That was what I was going for momma. Glad I could help. Before you doze off though, can I get you anything? Food? Drink?"
"No baby I'm good. But thank you."
"Ok. By the way, the salty stuff you have been consuming lately is affecting the way you taste."
"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry baby. Is it bad?"
"Lord no. Never bad. Ever! Just different...more metallic and salty. It's all those salty chips and pickles from yesterday and last night." He chuckles. "Feel like I need to have my sodium levels checked."
"I'll try to load up on the pineapples this week. I don't want to keep you away...."
"Oh that's never going to happen! I don't care if  it tastes like salt water. I will lick your ocean dry. So do you ever notice a difference in the way mine taste when I eat different stuff?"
"Well you mainly eat the same stuff! But yeah when you eat more fruit it tends to be sweeter and salty when you don't. But always, always delicious..."
"Mmmmmm momma." He says leaning in for a lusty exchange of our tongues. "Can you taste yourself? There is no way it tastes better than that babygirl..."
"Yes it does. In fact, I'm craving it right now." I say, working my hands to his pants.
"No. Honey you can't. I won't allow it right now. If you are feeling good tomorrow then I will definitely let you."
"But I want it. I feel fine. I promise..."
"Tomorrow baby. It will give me something to look forward to..."
"Prince, I don't want to leave you with no release. Can I stroke you?"
"No baby. That is not resting. Go to sleep. You can barely keep your eyes open."
"But what about you?" I say, feeling my lids drop down.
"If you don't mind, I'll go take care of it in the bathroom and then get back in bed with you. Is that ok?"
"Mmmmhmmm..." is all I managed to get out before I felt him get off the bed and heard the bathroom door close. As I made my way into slumber, I could barely hear faint noises from the bathroom as Prince relieved himself. The last thing I heard was him whisper my name as he came, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.