Chapter 29

The following day, right before my session with Laura, Dr. Thatcher called to say I passed my glucose test so no need to come back for the three hour test and she would see me at the next appointment on January 2. Laura and I had a good talk about how upset I was that all of my and Prince's children will never have any grandparents. She gave me some great advice about how to keep their memory alive to our children while still allowing them to attach to others that would be their grandparents' ages and even see them as substitute grandparents. I felt good after the session and went to find Prince to pass on some of her advice. I found him ordering people around over Christmas decorations. "What's going on?" I ask.
"Hey momma. We are about to get this place looking festive. I really haven't put much out in a few years. I wanted to see what all we had and let the chief decide what to keep and what to throw out...."
"Who's the chief?" I asked, looking around puzzled.
"Um you." He chuckled. "You know you run this house. Don't act like you don't."
"You make me sound like Hitler!" I pout, lightly hitting his arm.
"No. I just feel bad I didn't let you decorate last year. We have so much to celebrate this year. I want it to be the way you want it. We can buy a lot of new stuff too. Are there any traditions your family had you want to make sure we do?"
I start feeling the tears well up at how thoughtful he was. "Yeah I'm sure there are I just can't think straight right now. Let me think about it and write them down. Thank you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and squeezing him tight. "What about you? What are some of your traditions?"
"Nothing really. My family wasn't huge on Christmas growing up. I mean we celebrated and did a little tree and a few gifts but nothing major. And it was never consistent. Never knew where we were even going to be until like the day before...sometimes at my moms, sometimes at my dads, sometimes at one of their family or friends houses...and then once I became an adult I normally just did whatever my friends or a girlfriend was doing and tagged along with them. That is why I want to make new traditions and memories with our family. I want my kids to have what I never did."
"We will baby. It will be a new beginning for both of us. We can decide together what to do."
"On a side note, Brother Gibson called. I think he was bummed when it was me who answered..."
"Shut up!" I giggle while pushing him backwards gently. "What did he say?"
"Christmas party at the church on Friday evening..."
"This Friday?"
"Yeah he said they wanted to do it before people started leaving town or got too overwhelmed with other tasks."
"Ok. So what do we need to do?"
"We? Nothing. You? Cook stuff."
"Ok like what?" I chuckle.
"I don't know..."
"You didn't ask?"
"Was I supposed to?"
"Well I don't want to bring something someone else is bringing. I'll call Sharon later and ask. So they didn't want to have it here?"
"Guess not. Which is ok with me bc you would have felt the need to prepare all the food and not let anyone help."
"No I wouldn't. Not for a Christmas party."
"Well anyway it's going to be for the kids too and I think a lot of people were nervous about what their children might do to our house."
"Oh. Yeah I guess we don't have a very kid friendly home. Just add that to the to-do list to baby proof this house."
"We don't have to worry about that until she starts crawling. But I guess we should think about a playroom and toys."
"What happened to the playroom you had made for Ahmir?"
"I got rid of everything a couple years after. I kept the playground outside but I donated all the stuff in the playroom. It can easily be converted back though. It's a great room for one."
"How about you take care of that? Speaking of I have some stuff for Devon's bedroom I want you to help me decide on."
"Ok momma. But first start weeding through this Christmas stuff. I'm going to run up to the hospital and see if mom is settled in..."
"Oh ok. Do you want me to join you?"
"You can if you want baby. But I was literally just going to be there a little while today. Just kinda see what the plan is."
"Ok. I'll just stay here. Let you two have some alone time."
"I won't be long momma. Whatever you don't want to keep, we will donate. Just make piles. But if it's too heavy, don't you dare lift it. Call Mark or someone."
"Ok..."
"You promise?"
"Yes. I don't want to hurt myself or the baby. Plus there is a real chance at this point I might pee on myself if I tried that anyway."
"Well good!" He laughed. "Need anything while I'm out?"
"I don't know. Did you eat all my pickles again?" I smile at him.
"Again? I haven't been eating your pickles..."
"Yes you ate the last few a could of jars ago."
"I'm sorry." He said sheepishly. "I guess I was having sympathy cravings."
"I'm just messing with you babe. I will need to go to the store before Friday anyway. I'll call if a craving strikes."
"Ok baby. Don't work too hard." He kisses me passionately causing us both to moan and deepen the kiss.
"Maybe a quickie before you go." I suggest quietly in his ear. He grabs my hand and leads me to his office nearby and closes and locks the door. Prince strips down quickly and sits down in his large leather swivel chair. I was a little slower at everything these days but he didn't seem to mind as he watched me intently stripping off one layer at a time. Once I was down to just my bra and panties, I watch as he takes himself into the palm of his hand and slowly starts stroking his growing erection. "Take your bra off slowly for me baby."' He requests as he continues to pump his hand up and down his dick a little faster. I reach behind me to unsnap my bra and slowly glide the straps down my arms and let it fall to the ground, exposing my plump breasts. I give them both a little squeeze while staring lustfully at Prince. "Damn momma. You are so sexy it's unreal. Come to me." I walk over to him and stand at the front of his chair. He stops masturbating and puts his hands on either side of my panties and gently pulls them down and off of me. He takes them to his face and takes a deep breath, slamming his eyes shut. "God I love the way you smell. I love every fucking thing about you. You're perfection." He moans as he pulls me down to sit on his thighs. I begin to grind my wet lower lips up and down his hard dick. "Mmmmmm Jensen that's so sexy. I need to be inside you."
I raise up to hover over him as he pulls his member back to line it up to enter me and I begin a slow descent down his shaft. I plant my feet firmly on the floor and begin to quickly bounce up and down on him. "Oh daddy! Shit! This really is going to be a quickie!"
"I'm already about to explode. You feel so good baby girl." About a minute later he bucks his hips upwards and let's out a loud growl. He quickly pulls out and leans my back on the edge of his desk. He takes his cum covered dick and rubs it steadily on my clit. Within seconds I'm screaming his name in ecstasy. He pulls me forward and we embrace chest to chest, heavily breathing. "That was definitely a quickie." He chuckles. "You drive me absolutely crazy."
"I hope you mean in a good way." I tease, kissing his shoulder.
"I don't know. I know I have an obsession with you. Don't know how healthy it is. I can't live without you that's for sure."
"Im addicted to you too baby. I hope we don't neglect our child bc we can't get enough of each other." I laugh, while standing up to find my clothes.
"The scary thing is I think we are going to be just as passionate about her as we are each other. But we can't lose us. Promise me we won't grow apart once Devon comes." He practically begs while dressing.
"I promise baby. You know it's even Biblical to not place your children above your spouse."
"We can't argue with God." He adds, while slinking his arms around my waist. "I've got to go momma. I'll be back by dinner. Oh hey did the doctor call back today?"
"Oh yeah. I passed. So next appointment is January 2...."
"Baby! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Sorry I'm really forgetful lately. Pregnancy brain I guess. Oh and don't let me forget to talk to you about my session with Laura and show you some picture ideas for the baby's room. Ok what was I going to do?"
"Go through the Christmas stuff?" He suggests.
"Yeah. Something else too. Was I supposed to call someone?" I ponder aloud.
"Yeah. Sharon."
"Oh yeah! Ok...."
"Oh geez momma. You are going to have to start walking around with a pen and paper." He jokes.

Prince was true to his word and literally walked in the door as I was finishing cooking dinner. "Smells great in here momma. What are you cooking?" He asks, walking up behind me and rubbing his hands on my butt while kissing my upper back.
"Spaghetti. It will be ready in about five more minutes. How's your mom?"
"She's ok. Obviously a little down in the dumps but trying to be upbeat...."
"So what's the plan? Does she get to go home soon?"
"Not without round the clock care. She doesn't want to move to a hospice though until it's necessary."
"So she's just going to stay in the hospital..."
"Yeah. I talked to the doctor privately. He thinks it is just a matter of weeks..."
"You never know. I remember with Roxie they said weeks and it ended up being less. That's why I came to watch you and Mayte perform, remember?"
"I remember that night very well momma. I felt so bad with the way Lenny was treating you about the situation..."
"I don't want to talk about that asshole. And I know this situation isn't the same, but..." I took a deep breath before I made my suggestion. "Maybe we should bring your mom here..."
"What?!! No way!!! You just said yourself nobody knows how long it may be..."
"I understand. Do you really want the last days, weeks, months of her life to be in a hospital?"
"Well no..."
"And we have the means to get care for her here. And I can help..."
"No momma. I'm not having my pregnant wife take care of my dying mom. You take care of our baby..."
"Honey I can help. I'm capable of it. She would be much more comfortable here."
"I doubt she will want to anyway..."
"Really? Or you just don't want her to?"
"This is our home. We are about to have a baby. I don't think it's wise to take this on right now."
"We will still function like we always do. Still go on the baby moon. Just think about it, ok?"
"Ok. Let's eat. How did the Christmas decoration sorting go?"
"Good. I made a list of things to buy. I made a list of some tradition ideas. I called Sharon."
"You've been busy!"
"Maybe I'm starting my nesting stage early." I chuckle.