Chapter 98: Last Day in Aimi Beach! New Bonds Form

Start from the beginning

"Picture" Nawin whispers to Rias, who already got the camera out and snap a couple of shots from each side. "Lovely" she utters with a huge smile and throws the camera up, it fades away in crimson particle, signaling it returning to Rias's dimension pocket. Nawin look at the front end of the large bed and sees Xenovia laying her head on the long pillow with Yuuto laid just at her right and they're facing each other in romantic manner.

"Seems like Misako, Akame, Wendy, Elise, and Kokoro isn't here" Nawin notes, scanning around the room to find the five missing "Good chance that Kokoro and Akame took them to their room, they are the responsible one" Rias said "Yeah". Irina sits up and yawns "I slept like a log" she whispers pleasantly "Because you were sleeping next to a hot body" Akeno reply with a smirk and gets up to stretch her arms and legs.

Irina blush a bit and turn to Nawin, seeing him busy chatting with Rias to pick up the comment which made the Angel sighs in relief, before getting up and head to the toilet. "I'm going to head down to start preparing breakfast" Akeno announce, stopping beside Nawin to give him a good morning kiss on his lip before leaving the room.

"Let's wake them up, then I'll go down and help Akeno" Rias said, making Nawin nod and head to the bed to wake the adorable four youngest up while the Gremory head to her lover. Nawin smile lovingly as he stares down at the adorable blonde, snuggling on the pillow Gasper is laying his head on "Asia" he whispers and gently shakes the girl.

"Nyooo... sleepy" Asia moans and hugs the pillow tighter. Nawin's body twitch a bit at the amount of cuteness that the blonde is producing "It's so amusing seeing that cuteness is your weakness" Issei comment from behind with Rias next to him, snapping another picture.

Nawin stand up and glance back at the Hyoudou "And it's so asinine, knowing that breast is your weakness" "Ahahaha!" a laugh suddenly erupts from the quiet room, causing everyone to turn to Xenovia, who's snigger "Good one, Senpai" she comments, while Issei grunts.

"So loud... Xenovia-chan" Asia moans, getting up and rubs her eyes "Sorry, Asia" the Knight apologize "Your brother cracked me up with a joke" "Wow... Onii-chan rarely makes joke, but when he does it's usually very funny" Asia comment and giggles a bit before sensing her surrounding "... Why is Koneko-chan, Gasper-kun, and Ravel-chan sleeping around me?" she asks in curious. "Because they are fond of you" Nawin smile and picks the blonde up, placing her on his shoulder and give her a peck on the cheek, causing the young blonde to giggle.

"Get up, Ravel" Rias shakes the Phenex lightly "Mhm... fine" "Wake up, Gasper!" Issei shouts and get punch in the shoulder by Koneko "Gahh!" "Loud... I hate loud noise in the morning" Koneko rubs her eyes and glare at the crunch Hyoudou, holding his right shoulder painfully.

"No" Gasper groans and climbs inside the blanket "I almost forgot" Rias giggle lightly and stare at the bump on the bed "Gasper absolutely hate waking up this early in the morning... it's going to be a challenge to get him out of the bed". Koneko yawns cutely and jump up, then to the surprise of many, she gave Nawin hug and smile before heading to the bathroom that Irine just finish using.

Rias place her hand above her mouth and giggle at the other's shock at her Rook's affection gesture toward the Makasha. "Seriously, how?" Issei ask "She's really defensive against me but lovely to you!" "Maybe because you and her haven't really bonded much compare to Nawin-kun" Xenovia comment, looking at the Pawn "And let's not forget her distaste feelings on perverts".

Yuuto slowly sits up next to Xenovia and smile at his friend "Your frien-" "Old friend" Issei interject with distaste, causing a few to raise an eyebrow "Alright, old friend spied on her once in the girl's locker room, ever since then she has dislike perverts, doesn't help that you joined them and spied on other girls" Yuuto explains.