chapter 45

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. If you're my follower and read my message then you know why i couldn't update earlier. Anyway, this chapter was supposed to be the last chapter before the epilogue but i ended up writing a long update that needed to split in two. So there's another chapter after this update before the epilogue.

Another thing. I might make the bed scenes of my stories private by the first week of September in order to avoid being reported again. Two of my stories got reported so i thought of making the BS private in order to prevent this to happen again. 

Add me on FB: TwentyTwo MonAmour  

______♥♥♥_____

BLAKE's POV

It's been almost a month since that horrific day and I still couldn't believe of what happened. I never thought I would feel such kind of fear in my life.

That time while they were reviving Enrique, I thought I was going to lose my sanity and didn't know what to do. Just thinking about losing him made me want to take my own life too.

If it wasn't because of the support of Kelly and my mother, I would've really lost it.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard that voice. I looked at him and I still couldn't believe that we're together again. Thankfully, he survived and now, we're here at the penthouse again; happily living together.

I looked at him. He's still using a crutch but at least, he's almost healed completely. The bandage on his head has been removed too. He still has some visible scratches and all but at least he's out of the hospital now.

His left foot was the only part of him that needed extra care because it was still not healed yet.

He was sitting on the couch while staring at me with a puzzled look. I sat beside him and caressed his cheek with my hand. I still couldn't believe it that I almost lost him because of someone that couldn't accept defeat and tried to seek for revenge. I still could remember that day when his body almost gave up...

"What's happening?!...No!...Enrique!"

I quickly pressed the button near Enrique's bed and not long after that, a nurse came in. When she saw what was happening to him, she quickly called a doctor.

"What's happening to him?" I asked them while crying.

"Please stay aside. Your husband's in a critical condition" My eyes widened when I realized that the lifeline of Enrique was flat while the monitor kept on emitting a disturbing noise. I saw how they revive him using the defibrillator but his lifeline was still flat.

"Clear!" I heard the doctor said before he tried again. Tears were kept on pooling my eyes as I watched him fighting for his life. My whole body was shaking. I couldn't explain what I was feeling while seeing him like that.

Before they could stop me, I ran to his side and grabbed his hand.

"Enrique, please fight! I can't live without you! You know I love you so much! I need you---our baby needs you so please, come back to us" I cried while the nurses tried to pull me out of there but I kept on screaming his name helplessly while crying.

I didn't care about what they think of me. I just want my husband to hear how important he is to me. How much I wanted him to live and be with me.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but you need to stay here for now. We'll do our best in order to save your husband" The nurse told me before she left me outside the room.