chapter 13

This update is a little bit rush and i don't know if it's good. Lol. I hope you like it though. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! Thank You!

WARNING!!! Mature contents for 18 years old and above!

  "I don't know mom. I admit I'm happy now with Enrique but sometimes I still remember Quen. I still love him"  -Blake

BLAKE's POV

I was so wet and ready that he didn't have a problem invading my sacred place. My hand explored his back as he broke our kiss and we stared into each other's eyes. His pace was slow but deep and hard like he was letting me feel each thrust. He was gritting his teeth like he was controlling himself as sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Enrique..." I moaned wantonly, wanting him to quicken his pace. The pleasure was so intense that my nails dug in his flesh.

"Tell me what you want Blake" His voice was hoarse and husky, ignoring the pain of my nails on his back. I couldn't take it anymore, I listened to what my body was screaming for.

"I want you Enrique....Faster" I whispered shyly but determinedly. He smiled triumphantly as started to hump me faster this time, his hands began kneading my breasts and I couldn't do anything other than writhing and panting as I met him, thrust after thrust. I felt my peak approaching and my moans of pleasure became more audible. Our shortened breaths synchronized. Few more seconds later, he finally sent me to the clouds as a mind-boggling orgasm hit me.

His lips went down on mine again before he grunted out loud his climax and emptied himself inside of me. We kissed like there was no tomorrow as we kept on touching each other like we couldn't get enough. We finally parted as we felt the need to breathe for air. His manhood was still hard as he gave me few more slow thrusts before he completely became flaccid inside me and automatically slipped out of me. He fell off next to me but pulled me to his arms so that my head rested on his chest and his arms went around my spent body. Our breathings were still ragged and the satisfaction was undeniable.

Nobody talked as we tried to regain our strengths. His hand was gently stroking my back. Then suddenly, the reality came rushing into me. The feeling of contentment and happiness scared the heck out of me, adding the realization that he had this certain control over me sexually. I thought I hated him but whenever we have s*x, he makes me feel like we are making love. I felt his lips kissed my forehead and that made me started to sob. He was so wonderful that I couldn't help but to feel like being loved and cared of. I was lost with these feelings that whimper came out of my lips. I tried to stifle my cry but he already noticed it. He looked at me confusedly as he cupped my head with his both hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently which made me surprise. I bit my lower lip as I took a long deep breath, trying to calm my insides. I shook my head and tried to get out of his embrace but he didn't let me. He cupped my chin and made me looked at him. As our gazes met, I saw his face with a pained expression. Really? No! This is Enrique Blake! He's a devil! He doesn't care about you! He's just after you for s*x, a convenient woman to use for him to have his heir.....

Just thinking about him using me for his convenience was already hurting me. I heard him cursed angrily as he let go of me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Is it that bad to be with me Blake?" I heard him asked. I wiped my tears then stared at him.

"What?" That just what I was capable of saying after I gaze at his face. He looked defeated and as If all the life I saw from him a while ago decipitated.

"Do you dislike sleeping with me that much?" he enquired while I kept on staring at him, looking stupefied. How could he asked that to her after all what happened a while ago? Here I am, feeling so embarrass and confuse but at the same time, worried because I just realized that there is a strong attraction between us. No matter how much I tried to ignore and deny it.