chapter 20

"Yes. I am upset but not just because of that guy! I am also upset with you Blake"- Enrique  

BLAKE's POV

"What is the meaning of this?" My body went still.

I slowly looked at the person who spoke behind me and I saw Enrique's face obviously furious while staring at me and Jake. Instinctively, I pushed Jake away from me which made him cussed irritably. Upon pushing Jake away from me, Enrique immediately strode towards me and pulled me behind him.

"How dare you touched her?!" He spat at Jake. He didn't even bothered hiding the fact that he was mad.

"What is your problem man? I just hugged her goodbye" Jake retaliated appearing to be calm. I pulled Enrique's arm to get his attention. I didn't want them to fight because of a misunderstanding.

"Enrique, that's enough. Let's go" I tried coaxing him but his deathly glare to Jake didn't faltered while gritting his teeth. Jake on the other hand was staring at him with hatred.

"Hello Quen! Long time no see. How have you been?" Kelly said trying to divert the attention to her and went between Jake and Enrique. She even pushed her cousin aside discreetly while staring at Enrique's face.

______♥♥♥_____

ENRIQUE's POV

I looked at my wristwatch and it was already 5:20 pm. I began to gather my things and the documents I needed to take home when my phone rang. It was Kent.

"Hello"

"Sir, someone just entered the Peterson residence. It's the guy friend of Ms. Greene" My brows furrowed as my hand tightened around my phone.

"Damn it! I am on my way there" I said angrily that I almost threw my phone to the floor after I hang up. Sh*t! What are you thinking Blake?!

After I arranged the things I needed to take home in my briefcase, I quickly got out of my office and went straight to the elevator. Some of the employees said their goodbyes to me when I reached the ground floor and I just nodded to them in response. I wanted to drive as quickly as possible to Kelly's house to see Blake.

It's not that I don't have trust with Blake but I don't have trust with that Jake. I hate the way he stares at Blake that I wanted to poke his eyes. He was pretending to be nice in front of everyone, especially in front of Blake but I wasn't convince at all. He is a two faced d*ck face and I don't want him to even get near her at all cost. Kelly is a nice girl but I don't like her cousin.

While on my way there, I called Kent again and asked what they're doing but he couldn't answer it specifically since he was just outside the premises. I groaned with frustration. Upon arriving there, I told Kent to just be on standby. I was about to walk towards the gate when the three of them came out.

I saw Blake and Kelly were talking about something before they hugged each other. Then Blake faced Jake. She didn't see me because she was facing the other side. I saw Jake looked at my direction but when he realized that I was there staring at them, he quickly averted my gaze as if pretending not to see me. After that, I didn't expect his next move as he pulled Blake into his arms.

I walked towards them with quick strides as I continued glaring at Jake. I saw the glint of joy in his eyes and I never felt this strong urge to punch someone senselessly than now.