chapter 21

Salut! Sorry for the late update guys! I really wanted to update earlier but my schedule was so hectic that it was so hard for me to find time to write. This chapter is a little bit longer than usual so i hope you like it! 

****For my readers of MY POSSESSIVE ex-LOVER...Sorry guys, i can't update today because of the lack of time to write. It's almost 10 pm here and i just finished this update. But then rest assured because i will update this weekend, so stay tuned!!!****

______♥♥♥_____  

BLAKE's POV

"Are you still upset because of Jake?" I asked him hesitantly and tried my best to meet his gaze. I swallowed hard as I felt my throat went dry. My heart was thumping hard. He smirked with a little bit of sarcasm as he got off me and sat on the edge of the bed, his back was on me. I frowned as I heard him heaved a sigh.

"Yes. I am upset but not just because of that guy! I am also upset with you Blake" he admitted, still not looking at me. I could tell that he's really upset at me. I sat up as I stared at his back. He was still in his suit and it seemed to me that he went straight to Kelly's place when he finished his work at the office. I raised my hand and tried to touch his back but I abruptly took it back when he spoke again.

"Why did you leave me Blake? Were you even planning on coming back home even if I didn't go there to pick you up?" He asked sullenly. He sounded so hurt about the fact that I left without saying anything to him this morning. I suddenly felt guilty knowing that I hurt him again. But it was not my intention. I know in my heart that even after what happened, even after the lies, I still love him.

"I'm sorry but it's not my intention to run away from you and never come back. I just want to think and analyze our situation. I admit, I was really hurt because of what you did and I was having second thoughts if we really are meant for each other but then I realized that no matter where I am and what I do, it's still you" I voiced out with all my heart and hugged him from the back.

My tears fell from my eyes. Just thinking that I hurt him was hurting me too. I felt his body tensed for a second before he relaxed again. His hand untangled my hands which was around his neck and then turned around and looked at me. I was taken a back because I saw his eyes were reddish and it looked like he was about to cry. I bit my bottom lip as my heart ached at the sight of him like that. He looked like he aged for a couple of years.

He reached for my hand and kissed it.

"Do you really love me Angel eyes?" A smile broke on my lips upon hearing his question. I wiped my tears and just nodded my head as a response because I felt my throat tightened as I stifled my sobs. I didn't know why I felt so emotional than ever. It must be the pregnancy hormones.

"I want to hear it Blake" His eyes were staring at me pleadingly and expectantly. I bit my bottom lip and took a deep breath.

"Yes. I love you. It's always been you" I admitted and his eyes lit up with joy. His hand touched my cheek lovingly as his stare went down my lips. I was hoping for him to kiss me because his eyes focused of my lips for a couple of seconds but he looked back into my eyes and I saw an uncertainty about something into his eyes.

"Am I forgiven?" His voice was low. I smiled again as my hands went to his cheeks and rested my forehead against his.

"Yes" I said simply but full of emotions. His lips curved with a smile. His eyes twinkled with happiness and contentment. I almost gasped of how handsome he looked when he smiled like that.