chapter 15

Salut mes beaux lecteurs! Zoé here! Even though i am so busy, i still managed to update today. Lol. Hope you like it :) 

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE this story. Thank you!

FOLLOW me :)

**********************

WARNING!!! This chapter has a MATURE content which intended for adult audiences (18 years old and above). Read it at your own risk!

  "Isn't it obvious? I don't want that Jake to have an opportunity to be with you" -Enrique 

BLAKE's POV

He quickly undressed me before he unwrapped the towel around him. He pulled me for another kissing duel as we continued touching each other's nakedness. His palms were hot, making every place he touch in my body burn. I grabbed his hand and lead them to my breast. I heard him chuckled as he started playing with them then followed by his mouth. My eyes closed when he gave his attention to them, tonguing and sucking alternately.

"Enrique, please I want it now" I asked him but he just continued his onslaught. His hand descended to my core and palmed my wetness before he started to draw magic down there. I gave them more access as I parted my legs wider.

Then his kisses slowly went down and I knew exactly what he's planning to do. I bit my lower lip as I anticipated the pleasure he was about to give me and he didn't disappoint me. His arms wrapped around with either of my parted legs as he started teasing my snatch with his mouth. My fingers grabbed a handful of his hair but that didn't stop his assault. Instead, he became wilder and licked me ferociously that I almost lost my mind.

"Oh my god! I'm almost there" I almost shouted as my body arched and my legs began buckling. Few seconds more and I erupted against his mouth.

ENRQUE's POV

I stared at her trembling form as her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open as she gasped for air. She looked so erotic and delectable lying there panting as her orgasm began to subside. She looked flushed and tired, like she's beginning to fall asleep. I rolled off her then lied down next to her and pulled her on top of me while smirking at her. She stared at me questioningly before I kissed her waiting lips lingeringly.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked her teasingly. If I would just follow my body's desire, I would have ravished her by now but I need to hear something from her. She averted my gaze as her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. I cupped her cheeks and made her face me.

"Blake, answer me" I said, almost whispering. My voice turned husky as the need to be inside her was so powerful that it took all my will power not to do it right away. She nodded her head shyly. She looked so cute that I pecked on her lips. My hands descended down between her legs and started teasing her more. Her breathing became ragged as she closed her eyes, feeling every onslaught of my fingers. I moved my hand faster and when she was about to reach her peak, I immediately stopped.

She opened her eyes and I saw her face contorted with anger and at the same time the lust in her eyes were so evident. I smirked at her and began stroking her wetness again. I leaned over and my mouth latched on her breasts alternately while my fingers continued doing magic. Her pants and moans became more audible. I couldn't take it anymore.

I got up and switched our positions, making her laid flat on her back while I was hovering over her under me. I parted her legs and began rubbing my manhood against her core. She automatically wrapped her legs around me.