chapter 12

"This is your punishment. Don't try to defy me again. You'll regret it" -Enrique 

****WARNING!!!! This chapter has a mature content intended for 18 years old and above! Read at your own risk!****

______♥♥♥_____  

ENRIQUE's POV

I was almost at the restaurant when Kent texted me that they were in the nearby park. The moment I arrived there, I wanted to kill the bastard who was just confessing his feelings to Blake. I was so furious and I thought I was going mad that I even accidentally called Kelly by her name and even called her one of my investment. I wanted to say sorry but my ego was preventing me from doing so. But I didn't expect her revelation.

"Why? Isn't that's what you want to insinuate? I know I am just one of your investment. Don't worry, I will do my part with sincerity. Even though I love someone else, I won't go to him while we're together in this arrangement" Even though her voice was full of sarcasm, I could tell that she was telling the truth. Her eyes softened when she said something about her love. I felt like I was going ballistic hearing it from her. Just knowing that she's in love with someone else makes me want to kill that bastard. Whoever the hell he is. I wanted to hit someone and the next thing I knew was I already hit the steering wheel.

______♥♥♥_____

When we arrived at the penthouse, nobody dared to talk. I was just discreetly observing her actions and I could tell how outraged she was. I heaved a sigh and stayed at the living room while she entered her room just to storm outside again and walked towards me, affronted.

"Where the heck are my things?!" She asked which made me want to smirk. She was so beautiful even if she was angry. I just pretended to ignore her while I picked up the remote control and changed the channel. I wanted to divert my anger into watching something funny but I couldn't find any. When she couldn't wait for an answer, she stood up in front of me, blocking me from the TV.

"Answer me! Where did you put my things?!" She exhorted. I put my feet atop the table while staring at her with a bored expression.

"It's in my room. From now on, we will be sharing the same room" I responded at her indifferently which made her scowled at me.

"What the heck are you talking about Enrique?! I didn't agree to this!" she said fiercely. She was definitely a sight worth seeing but I will never show it to her. I showed my poker face and stood up from the couch as I towered her. I saw her gulped inaudibly as her eyes met mine reluctantly.

"This is your punishment. Don't try to defy me again. You'll regret it" I warned her with a calm but sharp tone before sitting back to the couch. I noticed her hands formed into a tight fist while glaring at me but didn't say anything before she pivoted and went to my room. I waited for at least an hour before I decided to go to our room. Our room, it has a nice ring to it. I smiled inwardly thinking about it.

Maybe she calmed down now, I thought. Even though I was bothered about her revelation a while ago, I knew I still have her in my hands. Whoever that bastard she was in love with, I will never give her to him. Never. She's mine!

I couldn't help but to chuckle triumphantly when I saw her already lying on the bed, facing the other side of the room. I didn't expect her to be this quiet about this new room arrangement. I decided to leave her alone for now and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After shower, I just brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair before slipping into my jogging pants and shirt. When I returned to the room, my face contorted with anger when I heard her talking to someone on her phone and that someone happened to be that Jake again. Bastard!