chapter 17

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update! I was a little bit busy 😆

Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE this story 😍😍😍

Follow me too 😎

______♥♥♥_____  

   "I don't care what you say or do and I am not all interested. Do me a favor and get out of here!" -Blake

BLAKE's POV

"You're pregnant. Congratulations" The doctor happily announced as she smiled at us. Enrique was almost shouting for joy and he hugged me so tightly.

"I'm so happy. At last" He said as he pecked me on the lips. My heart was also jumping for joy and seeing him so happy made me happier. The doctor said that I was 3 weeks along and I couldn't help but to feel emotional. When we went out of the hospital, I dialed my mom's number and told her the good news. She was so happy and excited.

"Congratulations to both of you. I can't wait to hold a baby again. Anyway, when are you going to come visit me?"

"I will go there tomorrow mom" I answered her. I saw Enrique opened the passenger door for me and I got in.

"Really? Okay, I will cook dinner. Why don't you ask Enrique to come with you too?" She suggested and I looked at Enrique who was now driving silently.

"I will ask him first mom. I will see you tomorrow. Bye" She said her goodbye too and then cut off the call.

"What did your mom say?" He asked and gave me a quick glance.

"She's very excited about the baby. Anyway, she's inviting us tomorrow. We can go have dinner there with mom. What do you think?"

"Sure baby" He said and winked playfully at me which made me blushed. He never failed to make me feel this way. Even though we didn't have a nice start. Sometimes when I think about how he made me succumbed to him, I still couldn't believe that I would feel this way towards him. Before I was so confused about my feelings, if loved him but now I confirmed that I was indeed in love again.

After a few minutes more, we reached home. Home. It has a nice ring to my ears. Before, I felt like staying here was killing me but now, it really felt home with Enrique and I couldn't ask for more. I just wish that we can stay happy like this and nothing can separate us.

Enrique just changed into his usual business suit and gathered all the documents he needed and then stepped out of the penthouse to go to his office but not before he gave me a long lingering kiss and a tight hug. He even repeated what the doctor said about my schedule of taking my vitamins for my pregnancy. The cold and devil Enrique was long gone and replaced with a gentle and loving Enrique who made my heart fluttered and beat wildly just by seeing him.

I was in the middle of watching a movie when I heard the doorbell rang. I got curious who it was because I wasn't expecting a visitor. I peeped through the peephole and I saw Nerissa on the other side. She was with someone I'm not acquainted to. My mind was debating whether to open the door or not. I decided to just open it and ask them what they want.

"Hi. Is Enrique here right now?" The other girl asked me smiling but I could tell that she was just forcing it that it almost looked like she was in pain. Really.

"He's not here" I answered simply and gazed at Nerissa who just stayed quiet. The last time I saw her she was so bitchy but now she looked like she got slapped quite a few times in the face.