chapter 19

Hello guys! Another chapter for you! I hope you like it. This chapter is the longest chapter in this story so far. LOL

Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE this story.

I just started new stories titled MY LOVE, MY DESTINY and A BILLIONAIRE'S CHARADE (A fake paradise). Hope you check it out too...

**************

  "Because I want to prove to Blake that Enrique is not the right guy for her" - Jake

ENRIQUE's POV

I woke up with empty arms. I immediately sat up and the first thing I noticed was she wasn't beside me nor anywhere inside our room. I looked down and I frowned when I couldn't get a glimpse of her clothes on the floor. I got up from the bed and went to the walk-in closet to check if she's there but there wasn't any trace of her. I went out of our room and searched for her around but she really wasn't around. Panic was starting to arise in me.

I felt like my knees lost their strength as I slowly slumped down the floor. She left me! She left me again for the second time! The anger suddenly started to boil inside me. I couldn't believe that after that talk with Blake, she still left me. My fist tightened and because of anger, I punched the floor with my bare hands. Damn it Blake! Why?!

I picked up my phone and dialed her number but I couldn't reach her. She obviously turned off her phone. I decided to take a quick bath and went out of my penthouse even though I didn't eat my breakfast. I got in my car and drove off to Blake's apartment. When I arrived there, I quickly went inside the lift and pressed the 3rd floor button, silently wishing for her to be there.

When I reached her floor, I stepped out the elevator with long strides. I knocked on her door but there wasn't a response. I knocked again and this time I called for her name but no one opened the door. I tried for how many minutes until I finally realized that she wasn't there.

I heaved a sigh and decided to leave with slow steps, shoulders slumped with disappointment. When I reached my car, I didn't drive right away. I just stared into oblivion while thinking about Blake again. Am I just nothing to you Blake? Why is it so easy for you to leave me? Is it that hard to just stay beside me and love me?

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Kent's number.

"Hello Kent. I want you to find Blake right now. Ask anyone who could have seen her. Do anything to trace where she could be right now" I ordered to him right away when he answered.

"Okay sir. I'll try to find her through her friends" he said. I thanked him and then hang up.

After I talked to Kent, I just stayed there for a couple more minutes, just staring blankly into space and still thinking about Blake. Then I started the car and drove to the last place I know she could go.

When I reached her mom's place, I reluctantly knocked at the front gate. Donna was the one who opened the gate for me upon seeing me.

"Mrs. Greene is just finished showering. Just wait for her to come down. I already informed her about you" She said when we reached the living room. I looked around and there was no sign of Blake.

"Donna, is Blake here?" I asked her.

"No sir. She didn't come here" I groaned inwardly with disappointment. I looked at her intently, trying to see if she was lying to me but she seemed not. She looked puzzled as she was about to leave me sitting on the couch at the living room when we heard Mrs. Greene's voice.