chapter 29

Hi guys! I wanted to update about the revelation on this story why Enrique's mom doesn't like Blake for him but then i decided to add this scene before it. It's like a calm before the storm. A honeymoon chapter. LOL. Anyway, Enjoy!

______♥♥♥_____  

WARNING!!! This chapter contains  MATURE scenes for ADULTS only. Read at your own risk!

BLAKE's POV

That day was the happiest moment of our lives. Even though our happiness wasn't complete because of the absence of Enrique's parents, we still managed to be happy and forget all the problems. After the wedding, I was surprised when Enrique told me that we would fly to our honeymoon after our dinner with Kelly and my mom.

We went to Paris, the city of love. We were so happy and contented while roaming around the city. While we were exploring the different tourist spots there, he was extra sweet towards me. He even bought a lot of things for me which I initially declined but when he insisted, just thanked him and accepted it. Even though he told me that he had been there a couple of times, being with me was his happiest time there.

We stayed in Paris for a week before we flew to Monaco. I couldn't believe how beautiful Monaco is. Even though it's a small country, the beauty is one of a kind. We stayed there for a week and then went to our final destination which was Italy. I was really overjoyed of the places we went to but my happiness was doubled because of the man I am with. Enrique. I couldn't still believe it but he's now my husband. I am now Mrs. Blake Angela Dixon.

"Are you okay? You look sad" I heard him asked me. We were now on the plane going back to the USA and it's kinda sad.

"I'm okay. I just can't believe that our honey is over. Those 3 weeks went by so fast"

"It's okay. We can travel again. Where do you want to go next?" He said as he pulled my head to his shoulder and then kissed my head.

"Hmm... It's up to you. The important thing is we're together" he nodded.

I heaved a sigh. After the happy honeymoon, we're now going to be back to the real world. Our reality with our problems. I remember Enrique's mom. Even though they're not living in NYC, I still feel uncomfortable and bothered knowing that his mom doesn't want me for his son. My hand went to my belly.

"I am excited to see our baby" I said out of the blue. His hand caressed my stomach.

"Me too. I can't wait to hold him in my arms" Excitement was evident on his handsome face.

"Him? Are you sure that it's a boy?" I teased him.

"Of course. I know it's a boy. He will be as handsome as me"

"Hmm...What if our baby turns out to be a girl?" I enquired him teasingly.

"Hmm... I want our first baby to be a boy so that he will be the one to protect our princess one day" I laughed amusedly because of his answer.

"Whose princess are you talking about?" He just grinned at me and kissed my belly lovingly. I could see how he already loved our baby and I knew he would be a loving father. When he learned about my pregnancy, he became extra protective over me. During our honeymoon, he was practically glued beside me. But instead of being pissed off, I really enjoyed his attention and possessiveness towards me.