chapter 6

______♥♥♥_____  

BLAKE's POV

 I tried getting up but he caged me with his both arms on either side of me. I saw his eyes blazing with anger. I gulped nervously and tried to push him away from me but it felt like I was pushing a wall. My breath caught in my lungs because of how close he was to me. His lips were almost touching mine.

"G-get off me!" I managed to say. I meant to yell at him but my voice came in a whisper. He was breathing raggedly. I didn't understand why he looked so angry at me. My eyes widened when he lowered his head and the next thing I knew, our lips were touching. He was kissing me passionately but my lips remained immobile and closed.

"Don't----" I tried to stop him but he just deepen the kiss. I tried turning my head to my side to evade his searing kiss but he cupped my face to avoid me from moving my head away. He kissed me with full of anger and his furious look made me shivered with fear. My eyes watered and I couldn't control my emotions anymore, I cried. His punishing kiss stopped and his lips parted from my lips. My eyes were closed while tears continued to fall down. A sob escaped from my lips even though I tried my hardest to stop it.

Then to my surprise, I felt his thumbs wiped my tears away. I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw his concern and guilty looking eyes. He caressed my cheek gently while staring directly into my eyes. My tears stopped and it felt like the world stopped revolving for a moment, like we were in our own world. His eyes were full of tenderness as looked down to my trembling lips. It felt like he was hypnotizing me and I couldn't do anything when his lips went down to my lips and this time, it was full of gentleness and care. I gasped because of the sudden jolts of electricity I felt ran through my entire body.

I moaned in pleasure when his tongue began teasing my closed lips. Like it was demanding me to give him access to the treasure inside. It felt so right that I couldn't do anything other than giving in and opening to his invasion. Upon opening my lips for him, he groaned and began his attacked. The kiss was so deep that I was overwhelmed by it. I've never been kissed this way and it felt so strange but at the same time so good. Quen, my first and only boyfriend never kissed me this way. He was always gentle and giving whenever we kissed. Quen?!

The delicious feeling was replaced by remorse upon remembering Quen. I gathered all my strength and pushed Enrique away from me and this time, I succeeded. Our breaths were ragged as he looked at me questioningly. I sat up and pretended to fix my hair and rumpled clothes. My hands were trembling as I could feel his intense gaze on me. I saw him stood up with a cold and stoic face before he went out and shut the door loudly. I flinched because of the loud sound it made.

______♥♥♥_____

ENRIQUE's POV

I closed the door with a bang and stormed out of my penthouse. I was so mad and dejected at the same time. When we were inside the elevator, I got hurt badly when Blake told Nerissa that she wouldn't care if we end up being together. She really hates me and that broke my heart. Yes, I know I was being an asshole by forcing her to be with me by blackmailing her but I couldn't help it. I was afraid to approach her when I first found her 3 months ago.

I tried my best to forget about her for the past 5 years by going out with other girls but I realized that I was just deceiving myself. She took my heart away when she left me. I was so mad at her when she told me she didn't love me and that she was just experimenting. I thought I couldn't get up from the darkness where she left me but my parents supported me and tried their best to help me recover from all the pain, from Jasmine's death and Blake's abandonment. I still remember that day when all the pain that she inflicted on me from leaving me was still etched in my heart and the love I felt for her slowly turned into hatred.