>23

last chapter :(

For the voting, Alren is currently in the lead.
~
It was about 5 am when Lauren returned home from Camila's dwelling.

She entered the dark setting and grew tense when the lamp was turned on by none other than her girlfriend.

"Geez babe, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"So Lauren," Ally spoke as she repeatedly tapped the arm rest of the chair. "Where have you been off to?"

The younger girl was like a deer in headlights, pondering on what to tell her.

"I..took a little trip to the corner store to get some of those new caramel m&m's." (I promise that this is not sponsored).

"The corner store is a short distance,Lauren. Approximately 2 minutes to get there by car and about 5 on foot. Not 4 hours. Come up with a better lie."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play that innocent shit with me Lauren, I know that you're out fucking Camila once again."

The emerald eyed girl was taken back by the choice of words that the older girl was saying.

"Ally please, we can talk this out." Lauren strides over towards the girl.

"Lauren, get the fuck out of my house."

It almost came out as a whisper but it was audible enough for the dark haired girl to understand.

"Baby please."

"Lauren get the hell out. I will not ask you again."

Lauren stood there baffled but still held her ground.

"This is my house to Ally."

The blonde girl came to a standing position as she chuckled.

"Oh please Lauren. Your little 2 dollar chip in every month is nothing. I paid for everything in this house while your broke ass waltzed around town screwing the girl that you "supposedly" left for me." She emphasized the word supposedly.

"Now get out."
~
"Yeah I kicked her out."

Normani was in the kitchen, preparing the necessities for her hot chocolate she was making.

"Ally, she didn't deserve you ok. I know that Lauren one of our closest friends and I hate to say it but she's a cheater. She played with both you and Camila but in the end, decided to be with her instead of you."

The brown skinned girl heard sniffles on the other end of the phone and she soothed the older girl, telling her not to cry.

"AllyCat, maybe you should get some rest. I assure you that sleeping will help resolve all your problems."

"Thanks Mani, I'll call you later."

"Bye."

The two friends ended the call as the Polynesian joined her girlfriend in the kitchen.

"Mm baby, why are you not in bed?" The taller girl wrapped her arms around Normani's torso.

They were currently in Dinah's house as her mom was on a business trip.

"I was speaking to Ally. She's really heartbroken and I wish that I could go over there and beat the shit out of Lauren."

"She found out about them?"