>22

"How could you?"

Lauren pulled away from the brunette as she recognized the enraged voice of her best friend.

"Normani, this isn't what it looks like."

"Oh save it Jauregui. This is exactly what it looks like. You're cheating on Ally with this piece of trash."

"Who the fuck are you calling a piece of trash when you should be looking at that girlfriend of yours." Camila became defensive as she made her way over to Normani, meeting her gaze.

"Dinah is nothing like you and Lauren, how could you do this to Ally after you broke up with Camila just to be with her. You're worthless. You don't deserve that girl. Ally speaks so highly of you. Like how you guys don't have a bed of lies and how she trusts you. But look at whats happening right now, you're lying and I'm sure as hell am going to tell her about this."

Normani turned to walk away but a hand wrapped around her wrist, restraining her.

"Please do-" Lauren started but the younger striked her against her left cheek, giving the area a stinging pain.

"Fuck." The emerald eyed girl groaned as Camila came to aid her.

"I'm giving you tonight to tell Ally and if you don't, you can sure as hell bet that I'll be right at her doorstep tomorrow morning."

With that said, she stomped away to her car before driving off.
~
"She's cheating on her with Camila?"

"Yes babe. I guess it was quite obvious since they have been hanging out a little more that usual. But Ally is going to be tremendously heartbroken when she discovers what Lauren has been truly doing behind her back."

Dinah sighed as she fiddled with her girlfriend's hair as her head was resting on her lap.

"Ally is way better that Camila, personality wise. I mean Ally's a generally happy person whom goes out of her own way to help someone while as Camila is that one trap that you fall into because of her beauty and graceful body, not knowing that she truly is a bitch."

"Normani, don't beat yourself up on this. This was Lauren's illogical mistake, ok? Not yours. They will get past this, I know they will."

The Polynesian leaned down to peck the older girl on the lips. She pulled away just for Normani to pull her back to meet her lips. The brown skinned girl moved on top of her in a straddling position.

"I want this with you." Normani spoke against the other's lips.

"Huh?"

"I want to live alone with you. Just me an you without any further interruptions. I love you Dinah. You're truly the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"And I love you, Normani Kordei."

The couple met each other's lips once again in the most passionate way, leaving all their troubles and sorrows behind.
~
The emerald eyed girl approached her and Ally's shared house door hesitantly. She fiddled with the keys as she wedged it inside of the lock, opening the door. She silently prayed that Ally would be asleep already but the older girl came into the room, greeting her with a smile.

"Lauren! You're finally home." The shorter girl hugged the younger tightly before pecking her lips. "How was work?"

"Um...it...was..the same as usual. Nothing intriguing." Lauren stammered before chuckling.

They made their way up the stairs and into their designated room. Ally sat on the bed while as her girlfriend changed into her bed clothes.

"What's that mark on your neck, Lo?"

"What mark?"

She searched for the marking and became worried once realizing that it was the hickey Camila had given her.

"Oh. That. Um today at the job, I got hit with a pen."

"A pen?"

"Yeah. Someone threw it and it hit me right in that side. It hurt like a mother fucker."

Ally didn't really believe her as she felt that something else was the cause of it but she tossed away the thought of having false accusations.

Lauren joined her on the bed as she pulled the comforter on both of them.

"I have to tell you something Ally."

"What is it?"

"I'm..."

The blonde stared in a loving way at the dark haired girl, causing Lauren to rethink her words.

"I'm...so in love with you."

Ally beamed as she placed a lingering kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

"I love you too, baby."
~
"No I didn't tell her." Lauren spoke to Camila through the phone.

She sat outside in her car while Ally was still asleep in their bed, waiting for the arrival of the Latina.

"Ok but I'm almost there."

The call ended and Lauren fiddled with her fingers as she patiently waited for the girl. A tap I. Her car window had surprised her but she calmed down when seeing that it was Camila.

"Hey princess." The emerald eyed girl greeted the girl with a kiss as she entered the car.

"Hey." Camila bit her lip before placing her lips back on Lauren, leaving them in a fierce make out session.

The brunette climbed into the older's lap and straddled her as they both were lost in each other lust. To oblivious to notice the pair of hurt eyes that watched them from the window.
~
Hey girlies