>9 (Alren)

I would like to get to know you baby...

I've been posting a lot today because I know that I may not be able to for a couple of weeks because testing is coming up soon

I've been posting a lot today because I know that I may not be able to for a couple of weeks because testing is coming up soon. :(
Song for this chapter~ Trust Nobody by Cashmere Cat feat. Selena Gomez and Tory Lanez 💞💘
~
Ally's POV~
"Normani said that Dinah cheated on her." Lauren looks up from her phone and her green eyes pierce into mine.

How can someone be so hot?

"Aww I hope that she's holding up alright. I had a feeling that bitch would cheat on Normani. She doesn't deserve her."

"Yeah..she doesn't." Lauren smirks at something on her phone and I see that Camila sent her a picture.

" Lauren smirks at something on her phone and I see that Camila sent her a picture

Lauren stares at the photo with loving eyes. I wish that she could at least look at me like that for once, to at least share the same feeling I feel for her. But that's never going to happen because look at Camila, she's beautiful and I'm just plain old me.

"What's wrong Ally." Lauren sits next to me on my bed and She puts her phone in her pocket.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Ally I know you. What's wrong, baby?" Did she just call me baby???

"Nothing ok. I'm fine." I avert my gaze to the window next to me.

"Hey look at me." She grasps ahold of my chin and makes me look at her.

"You can tell me anything."

I don't know what takes ahold of me, maybe it's her beautifully, intriguing eyes or soft lips, but I reach my hand out to caress her cheek. She gets taken back by my sudden action but then surprisingly, she leans into my touch.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren."

"For what? What are you talking about?" Her face flushes with worry.

"For what I'm about to do."

"What are you-" She begins but I cut her off with my lips.

"Ally." Lauren's eyes widen and she pulls back. "What are you doing? You're my best friend."

"I've loved you since we first met. Your kind heart and caring spirit that flourished year after year of our friendship made my love for you fervor. I love you Lauren, always have and always will."

"I-i can't cheat on Camila."

I run the pad on my thumb along her bottom lip and she shivers.

"She doesn't need to know." I kiss her ear and trail down her jawline and reconnect her lips.

She moves her lips against mine and our kisses get heated and I'm about to push her down on my bed but she quickly pulls back. Lauren stands up and distances herself from me.

"I can't. This is wrong. You're my best friend Ally. I just don't see you like that."
And with that said, she leaves my room.

I sit on the bed flustered and broken. Why do I have to be a screw up. I might have ruined the most precious thing in the world. Our friendship.

I'm sorry for loving you and needing you. But I will never regret it.
~
🎶I'ma tell you how I want it. Baby tell me how you need it. Hope you're good at keeping secrets. Say you're good at keeping secrets. See, you know I don't trust nobody. I know you don't trust nobody.🎶

I hope you guys are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Omg I'm almost at 1k thanks babes for all your love and support😘 p.s. sorry for the short ass chapters I'm hella busy because you know how school is, it ruins your life!!!
~Rena