>7

majority rules

majority rules... dinah tops bitches
Normani's POV~
"Mm.." I kiss down Dinah's neck as she frantically searches for her keys in her purse and she finally finds them and jams it into the key hole as she reconnects her lips with mine.

She pushes the door open and closes it with her foot, roughly pushing me against the wall making my back ache but soon the pain is replaced with pleasure as she smashes her lips against my own. Her tongues slides against my bottom lip and I suck and bite on it making her become a moaning mess. We kiss for a few more minutes before she hurriedly brings me to my room and throws me on the bed as she pulls off her shirt and throws it in the corner of the room before hovering over me.

"Could you stop staring at me like that?" She smirks as I gawk at the stunning beauty in front of me..

Her body looks as if it was crafted from the gods itself. Her toned tan skin and glorious boobs makes me question myself. What if I'm not good enough for her?

"Hey look at me." She lifts my chin up so that her stunning brown eyes boar into mine. "You are beautiful inside and out and I can't believe that someone as pure as you is actually in this bed with someone as filthy as me. I don't deserve you Normani but I'm grateful for the fact you're taking the chance of being with me. So please let me show you how amazing you are."

I feel my eyes about to well up with tears so I put my hand on the nape of her neck and pull her down to connect our lips, to conceal it.

Our kisses get heated as we get drawn into the feeling of it all.

"Ugh. These clothes are so annoying." Dinah groans before tearing of my shirt and jeans and discarding her own pants, leaving us both in our undergarments.
"God you're so hot."

She begins to move her body against mine and I release shaky breaths, trying so hard to conceal my moans.

"I wanna hear you." Dinah's husky voice sends chills down my body as she continues this action.

"Please just fuck me already, Hansen!"I begin to get sexually frustrated as she unclasps my bra and sucks on each breast.

"Anxious aren't we? and it's daddy to you." She sends me a mischievous smirk and I gulp under her lustful stare.

Dinah removes the rest of our clothing and now we are fully bare, leaving me flustered as I see Dinah's big glorious ass and without thinking, I grab ahold of it. She smirks against me lips as she hovers back over me and lightly kisses my lips.

"Are you sure you're ready?" She takes into consideration that I'm still a virgin.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my whole life. I love you Dinah."

That's all it takes before she licks up my folds, making my lip quiver.

"Suck." I put her three fingers in my mouth and suck on them until they are fully coated in my saliva and she plunges them into my 'no no hole'.

I whimper at the pain and Dinah stops.

"I won't continue if this is hurting you."

"No keep going, I'm fine." I give her a reassuring smile.

She thrusts into me slowly and begins to pick up the pace once I adjust to the feeling.

"You're so fucking tight." Dinah breathes out as she keeps pumping her fingers inside of me at a fast pace and it repeatedly hit my sweet spot.

"I-I'm cu-" I ride out my orgasm and my eyes roll back.

Dinah licks up my juices and I feel that I can finally breathe again until she latches her tongue onto my pussy.

"Omg!! Fuck me Daddy." She thrusts her experienced tongue in and out and I feel like my legs are going to break.

The pleasure is something that I've never felt before and I want to be able to experience it all in this one moment.

I release in Dinah's mouth and she licks her lips before wrapping her arms around me and laying next to me.

"Don't you want me to pleasure you?" I ask, wanting to return the favor.

"Maybe another night. But today was about you, so don't worry about me."

I smile before kissing her lips lightly and snuggling against her, letting sleep take over me.

She was my first. She took my heart, trust, and soul. How could she break my heart like this?
~
I suck at smut🤣 But that cliffhanger tho!

Did you guys like the chapter???