>16

Normani's pov-
I feel dizzy as I sit up slowly in my hospital bed, trying not to make as much noise as I noticed that Lauren and Ally were cuddled up against each other in their chairs sleeping.

I smiled at the couple but the little act of admiration made me wince since I was still sore from the incident that took place. I grimaced at the memory, distaste forming in me as I vividly remembered the terror-stricken night.
~
"Please stop..." I pleaded before the male harshly plunged two of his fingers into me and my eyes began to tear up, as I felt my cheeks become damp.

"Let daddy have his way with you."

Sean snickered at my act of pleading for him to stop but he continued to push his long fingers inside of my throbbing core.

I sobbed as I thrashed around trying to get him off and I failed tremendously as he reached into his drawer and took out rope-binding my wrist together with it.

I halted my movements and closed my eyes shut as he continued to move his fingers in and out of me and my stomach clenched as I spilled out all over his fingers. He got my attention when I didn't feel him so I opened my eyes to see him taking off his clothes, making him stark naked. I heaved in a sigh as I wished for Dinah to save me, just like she always promised to do. But where is she now? I wished it was her gentle careful fingers pleasuring me and not some inexperienced, hormonal teenager just aching to fuck any girl.

All of a sudden, a hand came down and stroked me hard against my face, cause my tears to roll out even faster down my puffy cheeks and I feel the skin on my left cheek tingling from the slap.

"Listen to me whore," He spit at me and I flinched at his harsh words,"Don't you dare think about think about that girlfriend of yours and if I catch your eyes not on mine, I'll haul her ass in here and fuck her while you watch."

He put his erection at my entrance and pushed his length inside of me, not prepping me. He began moving in and out of me roughly, causing my thighs to hurt as our skin slapped against each other harshly.

I yelped in pain as he gripped my neck, pushing my head back. His grip around my necked tightened as my eyes rolled back, as I start to quickly lose oxygen.
His grip gets tighter and tighter and I almost fainted until when he finally releases and let's go of me.

I take in big breaths as I try to breathe again and Sean deposits the used condom in the trash and makes his way back towards my limp body.

"Hmmm we're not done yet." He's states with an evil glint in his eyes and I gulp as he shuffles around in his drawer and pulls out a long whip.

"W-wha-t are you going to do with that." I stammer in fear as he approaches me with the long leather object and he chuckles as I try to move away from him but I'm held back by my restraints.

"Mani baby, I just want to have fun with you."

Before I knew it, the leather made contact with my arm and I hissed in pain, seeing a red line forming on the skin.

"Shit." I gasp out.

"Don't use that type of language, missy. That's not lady like!" He yelled at me before striking me again but this time on my chest.

Tears began to form in my eyes for the thousandth time of the night.

I kept screaming out in pain as he hit me in numerous places, leaving big red marks adorned on my skin. After a few more hard hits, he stopped and laid next to my body as he freed me of my restraints but snuggled up next to me.

I uncomfortably shifted over but he held me tight against his body, limiting my movement.

"Goodnight baby girl. You will be mines one day."

I wait for him to fall asleep and when I feel his chest rising and falling on my back, I maneuver myself out of his grip and dash to the door thankful that I was open.

I run down to the front door and see that it is locked. So, I take the hammer that was in the closet next to the door and smash open the window and I jump out as I here shuffling from upstairs.

I run all the way home never stopping but a black car pulls up in a driveway a man steps out and grabs me. I yell at the top of my longs but he hits me hard in the head and I soon pass out.
~
Then I woke up on an abandoned road....
~
This chapter was to explain in detail what truly happened to Mani but in the next chapter it will be in Dinah's pov. Sean is about to get his ass whooped.