>12

smut warning 😜 (watch all ya horny fuckers be silent a during this chapter.)
~
Third person pov-
"What are you doing here?" The short brunette question as she lets the green eyed girl enter her quaint home.

"I needed to talk to you."

"Well lets go in the living room." Ally motions and they walk into the room and take a seat on the couch. "So what's on your mind?"

"I love you Ally." Lauren blurts out and the short girl is taken a back at what she said.

"What?" She stammers.

"I-I love you. I've always have but it took me to long to figure out the meaning behind what I felt about you and you're the only person that can brighten up my day just by doing or saying the most random shit. I can never get enough of that beautiful smile and angelic voice and I need you in my life. So will you Ms. Ally Brooke be my girlfriend." Lauren finishes and pleads Ally to say yes with her eyes.

Ally decides to tease the beautiful green eyed girl by slowly tapping her chin and making her thinking face. She laughs as Lauren face turns into a worried expression. "Of course I will be."

Lauren beams before dashing her lips upon the other girl's. Their lips molded together as they both kissed back slowly before it began to get rough and full of desire.

"Fuck." Lauren moaned against Ally's swollen lips before biting down on her bottom lip.

The shorter girl pushed Lauren down on the couch as she hovered over her and placed her lips back on anxious green eyed girls. Lauren's hands roamed down the brunette's body as she squeezed her butt,causing the girl to gasp and Lauren put her tongue in her mouth.

"I want you." Ally stated between breaths as she tugged on the hem of Lauren's shirt and pulled it off along with her bra. "Fuck you're so beautiful." She gawked at the shirtless green eyed girl as she began to knead her breasts.

Lauren let out a moan as the brunette continued the addictive action. After giving attention to her glorious perky nipples, she tugged off her own shirt and threw it somewhere.

"Damn." Lauren's eyes raked up and down her body as they both pulled their clothes off and were now fully naked. "Are you sure about this?"Lauren asked the brunette as she made her way down to her private area.

"Yes now fuck me, Lauren." She yelled out in frustration and Lauren sent her a devilish smirk before thrusting her tongue into Ally's already wet pussy.

"F-fu-ck." Ally gasped out, her voice shaking with pleasure and ecstasy. The fast but light strokes of Lauren tongues made Ally roll her eyes to the back of her head at the foreign feeling but when she reached her climax, her toes curled and she let out a high pitch scream, cumming right in Lauren's mouth.

Lauren rose up with glistening lips as she placed them back onto Ally's awaiting ones.

"You taste so good babe." Lauren's husky voice makes Ally shiver and with all the confidence she can muster, she flips them both over so she was on top again and she began to roll her hips against Lauren's, causing the green eyed girl to moan out loud.

"Ally I'm cumming." Lauren's voice was shaky as she grasped onto Ally's butt for support.

Lauren's stomach muscles tightened as she released with a loud animalistic sound and with a few more movements, Ally did too.

"Why haven't we done that before?" Ally giggled as she layer down on Lauren's chest.

"Because we're stupid."

"I love you Lauren."

"I love you Ally."

They both kissed once more before falling in a comfortable slumber.
-
#feelbetterdinah

SweetSexySavage was a blessing