>6

I've never seen this picture of them before❤️ I feel so late
~
Normani~
"Babe." Dinah states which breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask as I snuggle closer to her body, enveloping her warmth.

"Can we fuck?"

"No you dumbass." I smack her arm.

"We've been together for 3 months now. I think that it's time for me to explore." She winks and I look at her in disgust.

"No means no."

"Please?? Come on you'll love it. One time with me and you'll want it all the time."

"Don't get cocky because that's never going to happen."

"We'll see about that." She suddenly jumps on top of me and kisses down my throat roughly.

"Uhh.." I try to refrain from moaning but it get harder when she begins to move against me.

"That was just a taste of what you're missing." She smirks before lightly kissing my lips and rolling off of me.

"You're such a fucking tease." I whine, actually wanting for her to take me full on.

"Weren't you the one that just said that you didn't want to have sex? But looks who's begging for more now. I guess daddy Dinah knows how to work her magic."

"Shut up." I chuck a pillow at her and she catches it smirking.

Fuckgirl. My fuckgirl.
~
"Mm.. more."

"Normani beg for it."

"Please, I want to taste more."

"Really Mani, it's just ice cream." Dinah gives me another taste of her cake batter ice cream.

"Yeah but it's so good." My mouth waters as I look at the creamy substance, wanting more.

"Well you should've brought one instead of a milkshake." She consumes the last bit of the ice cream and discards the cup in a nearby trash can while intertwining her hands in my own."Today has been great with you." She squeezes my hand lightly and I blush.

"I feel the same way."

"Your smile brightens up my day and your positive spirit makes me want to become something in my life instead of being a so called "fuck girl" 24/7. But god you've changed me Normani. I know that we haven't been together for a very long time but I-I love you." I gasp as Dinah makes her confession. Not once have I ever heard her say I love you to me or anyone.

"I-I- don't know what to say." She chuckles at my stammering.

"There's no need to say anything. This ring that you're wearing speaks for itself." She runs her thumb over the 'promise' ring she gave me and brings my hand to her lips to kiss it.

"You're so cute when you're nervous."

I shyly smile before meeting her sweet, soft lips with my own. She kisses me back softly and gently, trying to cherish this special moment between us. Every time I kiss her, it's as if it was my first breath I've ever taken. The first time I met Dinah, I despised her, she was nothing but a sex craving whore. But, I finally got to see inside of her and realized that she's broken like many other people, including me, and that she's a wonderful person. Never in a million years would I had thought that I would end up with her but faith works in mysterious ways.

Dinah tugs on my bottom lip softly, causing me to come back to reality and see that she has me pushed up against a tree. I kiss her back hard, full of hunger and passion and I wrap my legs around her waist, my back being now supported by her and the tree. I tug at her hair, pulling her closer she lets out a shaky breath making me smirk against her swollen lips.

She walks like a god and I can't believe I made her weak. (Halsey anyone??)

"Dinah.. I think I'm ready." I whisper against her ear before gently nipping at it and then nuzzling her neck.

"For what." She quirks her eyebrow up.

"I want you to take me right now. It took me forever to realize that this is what I want my first time to be like. With someone who can treat me like I'm fragile but like a queen at the same time. With someone who can make me feel like I'm on cloud nine and make me ecstatic when I see them. You're that someone, Dinah, and I'm glad that I've given you a chance to prove that." I finish and a tear rolls down her cheek as she beams brightly at me.

I kiss the salty tear away and caress her cheek.

"Babe, I'm going to treat you like the queen you are and deserve to be."

That's all she states before she hoists me on to her back and hurries to bring us home.
~
Did you guys like the chapter??? There's going to be smut in the next one so don't worry, I got ya covered.

Should I do a plot twist and make Normani top?~

Or keep it as Dinah tops?~

These photos of them are bomb asf 💕btw not proofread because it's late if you consider 10:49 p

btw not proofread because it's late if you consider 10:49 p.m. late