>3

since I'm a lazy ass.. I'm going to put there names instead of their users..
Songs for this chapter~ Fools by Troye Sivan
~
"Ok class so I'm assigning everyone a project to write a beautifully,
passionate song that show's your perspective on the word love." Our music teacher Ms Keys speaks to the class.

"The partners for this project are Kehlani and Halsey , Ally and Ashlee, Camila and Lauren...."

I glance over at Lauren to see that her cheeks are flushed deep, red and her and Camila keep sharing meaningful glances at  each other .

"Operation Camren is a go." I whisper to Ally who grins.

"And lastly, Dinah and Normani." She did not just say what I think she said. I have to work with that fuck girl??? I can't believe this. She just fingered me yesterday and acts like an annoying brat that gets her way so this is going to be one hell of a time with her.

"You guys can start  your projects today and it's due in 2 weeks on May 27. Have fun and always be you."

I walk out of the class and into the bathroom and I fix my hair in the mirror. I dig I my backpack for my brush when I feel strong, long fingers wrap around my torso from behind.

"We can do the project at my house, princess." She whispers in my ear before sucking on it.

I try to pull away but her arms tighten around me making me captive.

"Now where do you think you're going?" Her hand trails underneath the waistband of my jeans and touches my clit.

"Please Dinah, don't do this." I plead but she swirls around me.

I let out a shaky scream as I kick her leg hard and she pulls away, checking her injury.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" She glares at me.

"Hear me loud and clear Dinah Jane!!! You sicken me!! Every part of you does. You could've have done something good for your life but no you wanted to be a goddamn FUCKGIRL. I'm only working with you for this project but other than that, I don't want you to touch me or speak to me ever again!!! You got it?" Anger boils up inside me.

She stares blankly at me and I turn and walk out of the bathroom.
~
I walk up Dinah's porch, dreading the moment when she opens the door. I know everything is going to be awkward as soon as she opens the door but she brought that upon herself. I heave in a sharp breath and press the door bell and a few seconds later, I am met with the presence of the Polynesian girl.

"Hey." She lazily states.

I don't know why but I find myself gawking at her attire, which is a red crop top and black booty shorts which outline the curve of her ass perfectly. Her body look like it was hand crafted from the gods themselves and it makes me wish that she wasn't a fuck girl so that maybe I could actually like her.

"So are you just going to sit there staring at me or are you going to come in?" A smirk creeps up on Dinah's face.

I make my way past her and walk into her house which is very stunning. The white wallpaper is clean and highlights the chandelier nicely.

"Come on my room is this way."

She leads me up the staircase and into her room which as Beyoncé and Rihanna posters and vinyl CD's.

"You like Troye Sivan?" I ask as I pick up the CD.

"Yeah that's my main. He's so fucking talented but not acknowledged as much."

"But he's still daddy." I laugh.

"Touché." She sends me a genuine smile.

"So.." Dinah plops down on her bed and pats the space next to her so that I could sit next to her. "How should we start off our song?"

I fish in my bag for my notebook and open it to the page that I already started writing a song on.

"What's that?" Dinah moves closer towards me.

"Nothing really.. Um it was just something I wrote."

She grabs it from me and reads it.

"This is really good." Dinah compliments me and for once I forget the fact that she's a fuck girl. "Maybe we can use this as the chorus."

"Thanks." I smile up at her and bite on my lower lip.

She stares back at me and smiles as she moves her face closer towards mine. Warning bells signal throughout me when her lips touch mine, telling me that I shouldn't get to close to fuck girl. My heart will only get broken.

I pull back from her touch and look deep into her eyes. "I can't do this."

"Just let me show you how good a woman like you should feel."

With that, she crashes her soft lips against mine and something in me kisses her back because for some reason, her touch is a drug and I'm the addict. I'm such a fool for falling for her.
~
Jojo's new album is 🔥