>17

Daddy D's pov (*wink wink)
~
"Hi Dinah. What are you doing.." Shawn was cut off as I punched him square in the jaw, pushing him inside his house.

"What the hell was that for?" He questions as he nurtured his injured jaw.

"You did this to her!!!!!" I sent numerous punches, ranging from his stomach and head.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Dinah!" Sean pushed me away from him, looking serious now.

"You raped my girlfriend you son of a bitch and you want to sit here and tell me you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?!?!? I will ruin your ass and make sure that you won't be able to put your limp, shriveled ass dick up anyone else's ass."

"See Dinah, now I know why you're using her," He cackled as he stepped closer to me with blood stained lips."Normani was a good fuck she was really tight..."

He didn't finish his sentence as I immediately kneed him in his balls, causing him to scream out in pain. I pushed him into a kneeling position, ready to strike him again.

"You fucking used an innocent girl for your sick pleasure! You used whips and binds on her and she has numerous serious injuries because of it." My eyes water up as I hit him hard in his head repeatedly until I see his eyes start to droop,

Sean passes out immediately and I smile.

You wanted to have fun with my girl so I'm going to put you through a hell of a nightmare.....
~
Normani's pov-
I begin to worry when Dinah still hasn't returned. My parents both sat next to me but on different sides. There was a strange aura in the room, indicating that they were uncomfortable around each other.

"Hey mom. Do you by a chance know where Dinah is?"

"No sweetie I don't. Is something wrong?"

Her question was left unanswered as I proceeded to text Ally if she knew about Dinah's whereabouts.

Ally

           do you know where Dinah is??

no I haven't seen her since I left the hospital with laur

                  I called her a bunch of times
                      She still won't answer

let me try

I anxiously waited for Ally to text me back as I nervously chewed on my bottom lip.

Ally

she won't answer me either....

                that's so unlike Dinah she's always on her phone

but she was pretty pissed off when we got to the hospital, you don't she....

                             she went after Sean

i don't think she would do that

         well you don't know her as much as I do and she's really protective... I hope that she doesn't get hurt

me and Lauren will go over to her house and see if she's there, if not than we know that she must be at Sean's

                                     I so worried....

mani she's going to be fine
just stay in bed and rest
you always over think to much
you just need to take a break

                                     thanks ally

anything for my little sister

I smile at how close me and Ally are and decide to take up on what she said. I do deserve a break after everything I've been through.
~
Dinah's pov~

"I never knew that Kehlani had a brother."

"Well you do now." Sean retorted and I punched him his face for the thousandth time today.

Sean was currently restrained by the thigh rope I found in the shed and I tied him up on a post connected to the ceiling in the basement.

"She hates me so much that she made you hurt the most precious thing in my life???" I prance around, wanting to snap that little bitch in half.

"She has a right to hate you!" Sean yelled in an angered tone. "You used her for sex so it's funny how you're pissed at me for raping Normani but you technically did the same to my sister."

"Shut the fuck up! I did not rape Kehlani. She gave me full consent and I may have been just trying to get in her pants but I wouldn't have gone as far as doing it against her will."

I finished my claim and picked up a small knife before approaching Sean with it.

"What are you doing?" He asked with fear stricken eyes and I smirk at the sight of him being weak before me.

"I going to hurt you worse than the pain you inflicted on my girlfriend. I will make you scream and beg for me to stop just like Normani did to you.
But you didn't!"

I grasp the small blade and trail it down his bare torso, drawing blood. Sean winces and I make the cuts deeper, causing him to yell out in pain. His screams pierce my ears as I begin to carve words on his skin and when I'm done, I look at the art I created.

"You're fucking sick!" Sean screeches as he looks at the permanent lettering etched into his skin.

"Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet....."
~
Lauren's pov~
"Dinah please open up!" Ally continues to bang on the blonde haired girl's door but she never answered it.

"She has to be home. I mean her car is parked in the driveway." I spoke up, anxiously waiting for the girl to open the door.

"Maybe she t-"

Ally was cut off as a male's screams were heard from the house. We frantically made our way to the source and heard it coming from the basement. Luckily, the side door, leading to the basement was open and we made our way inside.

"Dinah stop!" I yelled as I saw the girl standing in front of a tied up Sean.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I gasped at the sight behold of me. Carved in Sean's skin in bold letters was the word RAPIST.
~
Here you have it! The highly anticipated chapter!! I hoped you enjoyed it and sorry for the long wait! I've been to busy voting for bts for the bbmas but I'm going to be back to updating more after the award ceremony!
-Rena❤