>8

I'm back bitches... by popular demand
Made a new cover😜

~Dinah's POV~I wake up and smirk as I think of last night with my princess and I turn around to kiss her lips but she's not in bed with me

~
Dinah's POV~
I wake up and smirk as I think of last night with my princess and I turn around to kiss her lips but she's not in bed with me.

"Babe?" I call out but there is no reply.

I climb out of the bed and slip on my bra and panties as I walk down the stairs. I finally see my princess fully clothed and cooking.

"Good morning babe." I wrap my arms around her from behind and she gets startled at first but she relaxes when she sees me.

"Hey." She continues to cook while I begin to kiss down her neck, causing her to moan and move away. "Dinah can you please go put on some clothes." She bites her lip as she notices my apparel.

"Why? Is this distracting you." I tease her.

"You're such a cocky bitch. I want you to put on clothes so that if my mom comes home she doesn't see you like that."

"Maybe I want her to see me like this. I mean I am the girl her daughter is screwing around with. But why haven't I ever saw your mom through all the constant times I've been here?"

"There's been too many problems going on lately. My dad cheated on her and left her for the other woman." Normani face contorts as she speaks about her father. "It left my mom heart broken because they've been together for 11 years and now my mom I usually working late at the clinic or screwing another dude. I really don't think this is the best time to come out to her."

"What do you mean come out?"

"She doesn't know that I'm gay."

"Wait are you serious? You haven't told her?" I state in disbelief. My parents were the first ones I told and they accepted it warm heartedly.

"Yes. She always has wanted me to grow up and meet a nice man one day who has a decent job and amount of money. She thinks being gay is a sin and is disgusted by it. I've broken so many of the wishes that she has for me. I'm dating a girl and she always wanted me lose my virginity when I get married but I guess that won't be happening." She stares at the floor and I embrace her as she nuzzle my neck. "I just don't want to be disowned."

"Babe you'll never be disowned. Who ever does that is a fool because you're special and unique. Your mom knows this because she raised you and saw you flourish and grow. She may have stumbled in a rough patch in her life but she would never disown you." I kiss her forehead.

"How do you always know the right things to say?"

"Because they all call me daddy,baby." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"God you're an idiot." She laughs and pushes me off of her so she can tend to our food.

God she's so amazing. Why the hell did I put her through that?
~
Normani's POV~
It's been two weeks since that night we made love and Dinah has been a little distant. Sure she still will kiss me when she sees me walking through the halls at school but we don't really go on walks anymore, cuddle or even text or call eachother as much any more.

Something's up with her and I need to find out what. After I'm done studying and finished my project for biology, I give her a call. She doesn't answer after the 500 times I've called and I begin to worry.

Maybe I should go give her a visit.

I gather my purse and keys before climbing into my car and driving to Dinah's house.
~
I ring on her doorbell again and she still hasn't came to the door. Her car is here so that's so weird why she's not answering. I fish for the house key she gave me, for emergencies, and I open the door, hearing noises coming from upstairs.

"Fuck." Someone groans.

I open her door and what I see shatters my heart to bits.

Dinah is naked underneath another girl.

"What the hell??"
~
Dinah you gonna get it bitch. 😉😂.
qotd: what would you do if norminah came out together??