>15

Mani's pov-
I woke up on the side of the abandoned rode after the traumatic experience I endured on the previous night. The vivid memory was horrifying to remember as flashbacks of Sean plunging himself into as I plead for him to stop and yell out for Dinah but I knew it was pointless in trying to break free since no one knew where I was.

I shake the thoughts from my head and try to find any source that I could use to contact someone, since my phone was disposed of by Sean before he threw me on the streets so now I'm alone in who knows where and I need to get somewhere safe before nightfall.

I get up from the cold ground and walk down the dusty streets, in search for a store or something that showed civilization but nothing was there. I'm on my own in a deserted place where anything can happen in any given moment.
-
Ally's pov-
The cool breeze of the wind felt nice against my body as I jogged around my neighborhood, with the music in my headphones blasting loudly as I heaved in out and came to a stop to rest.

"Hello, Ally." A familiar voice spoke up and looked in the direction where it came from seeing no other than Ms Camila Cabello.

I rolled my eyes when I saw it was her but plastered a fake smile on my as I waved back.

"Hi Camila."

She grinned as she approached me, sashaying in every step she made. I have to say, Camila is breathtaking with her dark brown curls that sways perfectly when she walks and her body is shaped perfectly that could cause any girl to envy her. How can I compete with that?

"So, I um... heard you're with Lauren now." She spoke abruptly but kept a smile on her face but I saw the glint in her eye that told me she was pissed off.

"Yeah." My voice was full of caution as I watched her facial expression and movements and I can tell that she grew angrier by the statement but she held it in. "Why is there a problem?" I questioned and she shook her head no.

"No of course not I mean I n.  she's my ex and cheated on me with you,"She huffed but continued on."But you know I'm happy that she's happy." Her voice was cheerful but it was all in act. A mask for what she truly wanted to say.

I clear my throat before telling her that I need to go.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry well nice talk." Camila smirked before starting to walk past me  but stops to whisper in my ear. "I will get her back. Bye bitch." She sneers and quickly walks off and I continue my jog back home.

This means war.
-
Dinah's pov-
I wake up in my empty bed as Normani completely ditched me last night when she said she would come over. I repeatedly called her but I was continuously sent to voicemail.

I stretch to make myself less tense and I proceed to walk down the stairs when I hear my phone ringing and rush back to my room to grab it from my nightstand seeing that it's Lauren.

"Hello."

"Dinah! Thank god you picked up! I found Normani unconscious on the side of the road and she has numerous bruises on her and her clothes are all torn. I think she got raped! I'm making my way to your house right now!!!" She frantically speaks and my whole face drops as I process what she's saying. My baby got raped?

"What the fuck do you mean she got raped?!!!!?! By who?" I shout into the phone.

"How the hell do you think I would know who raped her? If I did, I would have beat them up my own self. Normani's my best friend and like a sister to me and I will kill who ever did this but anyways, I'm pulling in the driveway, come open the door please."

I hang up and bolt down the stairs and open the door to see Lauren trying to get Normani out the car but fails so I run out and pick her up, bridal style, and bring her in the house with Lauren close behind.

I lay her down on the couch and watch as her chest rises and falls. Her face has bruises on it, along with the rest of her body that is turning into a dark blue color and I trail my fingers along them as Normani's eyes flutters open.

"Baby, what happened to you?" I question as my eyes began to water up.

"...Last night when I was going to meet you at your house, I was grabbed by someone, and I realized it was Sean and he took me..." She stops as tears stream down her cheeks making them puffy. "He took me to his home and..raped me." She weeps into my shirt as I hold her tight and kiss her forehead.

"He's going to pay for this. I promise...."
-
I drive off from the hospital that I left Normani's  parents, Lauren and Ally at to watch over Normani as I speed off to a certain someone's house.

He's going to wish he never laid a finger on her.
-
Hey guysssss I took a break from writing but I'm back now :) I hoped you like this update and remember to vote, comment,and keep on reading! Bye❤

I saw 13 reasons why and it was amazing!