|64| California Lovin'

The following Saturday was the sorority meeting, which I was going to bail but then Prince woke me up.
"Aurora you're pictures have arrived." He shakes me awake. I groan loud rubbing my eyes.
"Cmon' you gotta open them up so I can see them." He pitches my side before handing me the envelope. I sit up slowly as I open them up. Inside was a hand written letter, which I'll read later. I pull each and every photo out.
"Here are my favorites for you Aurora! Hope to work with you soon." I read the letter outloud as I wait to look at the photos.
"Damn, you're so sexy! I mean I already knew this, but look at these photos sugar." He hands them to me besides one:

" He hands them to me besides one:

   "Okay, which one are you holding?" I tried to snatch it from him and he glances me a silly face

"Okay, which one are you holding?" I tried to snatch it from him and he glances me a silly face. I gave him puppy dog eyes, pouting my lip.
"Okay, okay here." He hands it to me:

   "That one right there," he points to it as he sits the other ones on the night stand

"They're all beautiful but that one, especially is going to sell. I know it is." I smile looking at the photo, before sitting it down on top of the others.

"Let me guide you to the bath," he grabs my hand as I stand up.
"What, you're telling me I stink?" I asked making him giggle.
"Nah, something else." We walk down the hall.
"Whatcha mean, something else." And with those words, he quickly pressed me up against the wall, pinning me there as he stared into my eyes, licking then biting his lip which caused that familiar pulsing sensation between my legs. His eyes screamed with lust, and his hands ran up and down my body. I grabbed onto his arms before he grabbed my hand leading me into the bathroom.

   I sit down on top of the counter as he turns the faucet on the jacuzzi in ground tub. It was spacious and on top of that, the jacuzzi part. Prince comes up to me planting a kiss on my lips.
    "I'll be right back baby," he says to me before leaving the room. I watch the tub fill up face and notice a button on the side of the wall. So I  decided to get up and press it, making the bubbles go off inside. When the bubbles started, I looked around the room, finding some Epsom salts and adding them to the water. I dropped my nightgown to the floor and got in, moving over to the corner and finally sitting down. I move my body under the bubbly water all the way to my neck. Prince walks back into the room.
   "Looks like you started without me." He teases. I smile, watching him get undressed in front of me. He steps into the tub, sitting across from me.
   "I had to make a phone call." He groaned, moving down into the water. I watch his eyes close, and so did mine, enjoying each and every bubble.

   Time passed by until I felt and then saw Prince walking over to me, which made my heart skip a beat. My legs clenched together as he got closer, he leaned over me placing his hands on the side of the tub, whispering in my ear.
    "Don't be afraid." He kissed my neck softly, as his hands roamed down my body. I gripped the edge of the seat with my hands tightly as his gripped onto my thighs.
   "When was the last time we made love mama?" He whispered softly, placing his fingers between my clenched inner thighs. I thought about it, it's been a month. We really haven't hand anytime together and when we did it was spent sleeping in each other's arms. I pulled him down closer to me as he spreads my legs slowly.
   "I want you." I whispered, and with that, he lifted me onto the side of the tub, in front of him, moving closer to me. I tingled with anticipation as his hands rubbed my clit in circles, kissing me over and over. I reached down, grabbing onto his hard member, rubbing the tip up and down against my heat. We both moaned between the kiss. I wrap my arm around him as my other hand pumped around his shaft. I lean my head back moaning, pressing his tip against my swollen clit. I place my hands behind me, holding myself up as he grips my hips, moving his hard cock inside me. He begins to thrust causing moans to escape our mouths from pleasure. He kisses my neck up and down as I wrap my legs around him, causing him to move deeper inside of me.
    "You feel bigger than usual..." I moan, rolling my hips against his. I watch a quick smirk appear on his face.
    "And ..you're more tighter than usual." I blushed and he changed his rhythm. We start to kiss again with more tongue. I feel him pre-cum inside of me causing me to flinch back.
    "Prince you're not..." I whined gripping onto his arms.
   "It's okay, trust me..." he moans as he starts to pound into me faster. I let out whines feeling a build up from each pump, causing me to come. I panted, leaning back more as he gripped onto my thighs. He let's out a loud moan, pulling out and coming all over my thighs. I laid back panting on the cold tile floor.

    He grips onto my thighs, pulling me back into the water inside the tub. I look up at him as he moves, sitting down next to me. I watch him pant as I lay hand on his arm. He looks at my hand, grabbing onto it and kissing up it all the way to me neck. I giggled as he spoke.
    "What are your plans for the day?" I forgot, then he reminded me.
"Shit!" I stood up but he pulled me back onto his lap.
"Tell me mama before you leave me." He bear hugs he from behind.
"Baby I gotta go!" I squirmed in his arms as he held tighter.
"Nope, not until you tell me." He teased. I sighed and stopped squirming.
"I have a sorority meeting, at noon and we came in here around 10, so it has to be close to noon..." I place my hands on my face closing my eyes. His hands creases my sides soothingly.
"Alright," he said sounding disappointed and let go of his grip. I stood up, turning to him, leaning in to give him a kiss.
"Trust me, I don't want to go." I said grabbing onto his hands. You could tell he was upset by the look on his face.
"Baby, we'll have more time together tomorrow." He smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug. I press my breasts on his face giggling as he hugged me. I pulled back, leaning down for one more kiss.
"Alright, I'll see you when I get home tonight, wear something sexy okay?" I teased stepping out of the tub.