|26| Party Sneakers

Saturday, July 29, 1976

   I wake up to my phone ringing.
   "Hello?" I say groggy. I hear Prince chuckle.
   "Did I wake you?" He says concerned.
   "Yes but it's okay, because it's you." I smiled.
   "Your morning voice is so cute.." he says teasing me.
   "Shut up, what did you want since you called me so early." I said moving the phone away from my ear to clear my voice.
   "Damn baby, don't have to be so rude and it's almost noon. Are you okay Aurora? You never sleep in this late." I nod as he can see me.
   "Yeah I've been really tired lately and I don't know why..." There was silence between us.
   "You still want to go to my friend's pool party today or?"
    "Oh yeah I almost forgot, I do."
    "I'll be over in a hour." He says hanging the phone up quickly. I wonder why he was quick to hang up. All well.

    I continue to wake up with my morning ritual. Afterwards I got my bikini on as I turn around to grab my summer dress Prince was standing there licking his lips.
   "Shit- you scared me." I said startled. He shrugs as he comes closer to me.
   "Has it really been a hour? I'm so slow." I said as he pulls me closer. He plants a kiss on my lips as we pull into a embrace.
   "I missed you." He said as he ran his fingers down my long hair.
    "I missed you too." I blushed. He steps back grabbing my summer dress handing it to me. I slide it on and walk away to put on my sandals as well as grab my purse.
   "You ready?" He says as he smiles to me. I nod yes smiling back.

   When we arrived, it was packed. The pool was large enough for everyone as well as the scenery. I admired the beautiful landscape as Prince talked to his friends. I stood next to him as he intwines our hands. After they stopped talking I made sure to thank him for inviting us.

   Prince lead me to a area, which was in the back of everything. We had a nice view of the pool but also some privacy to talk or just chill under this umbrella. Removing my dress, I decided to lay back as he got us something to drink. I doze off until he comes back.
   "Aurora are you sleeping?" He says as he sits the drinks down. I open my eyes to look at him, then over to the drink as I grab it to take a sip. He sits down and takes a sip of his drink as well.
    "You okay? You need to go to the doctor? We can go home to sleep, whatever you'd like to do." He informed me. I got up and walked over to him to sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck before planting a kiss on his lips.
   "I'm alright baby." I smiled sitting up on his lap. He bites his lip as he wraps his arm around my waist.
    "It's so nice out." I proclaimed closing my eyes.
    "Mhmm. I love the view to." He said as I let out a giggle. I hear him get another sip of his drink, so I do to.

After a few minutes sitting on his lap he begins to bounce his legs under me. I didn't mind at first but then I felt his legs moving against my pussy.
"Prince stop," I whined. He looked at me weird before continuing his, whatever he was doing under neath me. I feel myself get wet and aroused as I whined.
"Oh." He smiles as he can feel me. I turn red from embarrassment as I reach for my dress. Standing up I slide it on as he stands up next to me grabbing onto my hand.
"Where's the bathroom? I need to clean up..." I said whispering embarrassed. I see him smiling cheek to cheek before he grabs onto my hand leading me around the area and inside the place. He opens a bathroom which was tiny shutting the door behind us. I feel my heart racing.
"I can do this alone.." I whispered as he shook his head propping me on the sink. My insides feel weak and my legs tremble as he removes my dress and panties. He looks into my eyes as he smiles biting his lip. We both pant as we begin to make out. I haven't felt his touch in so long I feel everything on me get goosebumps from him, I feel my nipples harden as well causing me to groan as he begins to run his hands up and down my thighs. As we kiss I feel him open my legs, causing me to clench them.
"Baby..." he says. "Cmon'..." he rubs my sensitive arousal causing me to moan and to open my legs more. I watch him lick his lips as he looks down between my legs before going down. He plants soft slow kisses on my numb clit causing me to let out a weak moan.

Someone knocks on the door causing me to flinch back.
"Someone in there?" A familiar voice says behind the door. Prince rolls his eyes as he works me moving his fingers in and around my arousal trying to find my spot.
"Yeah there's a bathroom upstairs threw the master bedroom." He watches his fingers carefully as he presses his other finger against his lip.
"Uh where is it upstairs..." they say on the other side. At that moment I feel him hit my spot uncontrollably I let out a loud moan.
"What the- NASTY!" I hear the person say before walking off. Prince giggles as I blush and whine with every slow pump his finger gives me.
"Fuck look at these." He glances up at my breasts licking his lips as I grip onto the tiny sink. He moves his other hand gliding his finger against my hardened nipple causing me to let out a moan.
"Prince please." I begged panting. He removes his finger causing me to shutter. I feel him undo the front of my bikini reveling my bare breasts and feeling the cold air hit my nipples causing me more arousal and goosebumps.
"Oh fuck baby." He moans as I feel wetness come out of them I moan as well.
"Fuck what the fuck." I laid my head back against the mirror panting. Before I knew it he starts licking my swollen lips before moving his tongue against my clit.
I moan feeling myself going to come. I feel him vibrate his tongue moving it in licking motions, deeply inside of me and out fast. I move my hips against his movements causing me to let out a loud moan coming all over him. I feel him lick me all up I whine.
"Baby I want you..." I feel him smile against my inner thigh before standing up. I feel myself pulsing from tension wanting him inside me so bad. I watch him stand up and open up his wallet again. I look around the room before closing my eyes before the rush of embarrassment comes all over me. We never done this in a public or unfamiliar place before.. Besides the hotel room...

As I hear the condom wrapper open I feel goosebumps up and down my body. He comes closer to me as he adjusts my hips in position. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling my pussy pulsing and waiting for his entrance. He slides his hard tip inside me causing us both to moan.
"Baby you're so.. tight..." he grips onto me more as I bite my lip when he begins to slowly thrust.
"Oh.." I moan quietly into his ear as I feel his hard shaft around my sensitive walls. I grip onto him as he picks up his speed our moans and pants get faster. We sloppily kiss each other as grabs onto my leg moving it higher to his middle back. When he does that I feel him go deeper into me, I release a loud moan gripping onto his back. I move my hips against his as his thrusts sends me into euphoria.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm com-" I moan as we both come. We stay there panting as he removes himself from me throwing the condom into the toilet.

I feel my face turn red realizing where we are at.
"Prince..." I groaned feeling exhaustion come over me.
"We'll go out the front door, nobody will even notice." He plants kisses down my collarbone. Still having my eyes closed I feel his finger flick my nipples softly.
"God your body is a beautiful creation." I let out a groan grabbing onto his hand.

"More at home, not here, please." I whimper as I got down from the sink picking my dress up we both get dressed sneaking out the front door.

In the car I slide my hand across his lap. I watch him jump.
"Baby what are you do-" I unbuckle his pants as I watch him try to focus on the road. I slide my hand down inside his pants feeling his member causing me to groan. I watch his face as I feel him turn onto a off road to park the car. I move my hand watching his face as he moans. I move to the back motioning for him to follow. He does so as I climb on top of him he runs his hands up and down my sides.
"I can't wait." I giggled as he smiled biting his lip. I lowered his pants grabbing onto his hard member softly as I begin to pump my hand around. He grips onto my hips as he moans. I go faster as he lifts up my dress I hover myself over him. Before lowering myself onto his hard cock as we let out a moan as I feel him enter me.
"Baby wait..." he speaks quietly as I begin to bounce against him.
"You feel so good inside me!" I yelled as we moaned. I continue to do so until he lifted me up to come.

I lick my lips as he puts himself away zipping his pants. He opens the door sliding out as he waits for me. We're in his driveway... I guess I really didn't pay attention to the surroundings. He chased me inside before locking the door behind us.
"You're in trouble." He says.