|41| Costume

Ever since I told him about dropping in on me at my job, he occasionally did so and made it a routine to do it at least once a week. Sometimes we'd just sit there listening to music together while I studied, but no matter how the time was spent, at least it was together.

   I doodle in my notebook reminiscing on how much I love playing house with Prince, but actually thinking  about it being real.
"Hey Stacy, what are you dressing up as for this Halloween party?" I asked laying down, on my stomach on my bed as I flipped threw a magazine.
"Hmm, well you really don't need to dress up but I might go as a bee." I turned to look at her funny as she was writing in her notebook.
"How is a bee scary?" She shakes her head no.
"No it's not but like last year you know a lot of us dressed slutty. So a slutty bee. Buzz." She giggled as I turned over on my back rolling my eyes.
"What about you? You should be a slutty nurse." She says. I sunk my head back into my pillow thinking about it.
"I don't know really," I whispered then she sat up.
"Oh yeah you got somebody, well it wouldn't hurt anyone." She replies with a smirk.
"I'm not trying to get anyone else though that's the thing." She shrugs at my comment as she got up to grab a bag of chips.
"It's good foreplay if you do that, I read it somewhere in a magazine.." she replies munching on the chips.
"I'm not sure if he's into that..." I doodle on my notebook, as I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.
"He seems kinky.." I looked at her as she smiled. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes smiling back.
"Cmon' I'll even help you pick out the outfit." I watch her grab her keys as I sat up.
"But I have to study." She motions her hand at me and my book.
"On the go you can. Cmon'."
We grabbed our jackets and purses as I grabbed my notebook following her out the door.

"It's lunch break we should be fine if we get back on time, unless you want to ditch." Stacy says as we pull up to a costume shop.
"I have study hall for the rest of the day.." I got out of the car replying.
   "Even better Aurora!"

   We walk up and down the isle as Stacy picks out her outfit and mine before asking to try them on. I followed her into the dressing room area as we both got our own rooms.
   "See I don't know." I stare at myself in the mirror as, feeling ridiculous as I look. I add the hat and shoes on as we both walk out at the same time. When we looked at each other we both started to laugh hysterically. We walked up to each other and started to fix our costume.
  "Maybe show some cleavage.." I looked at her them down at my chest which the dress was buttoned up all the way. I unbuttoned a few buttons and looked back up at her.
   "Yeah that's perfect! How about me?" She turns to the mirror looking and admiring herself.
   "Yeah so cute." I replied looking quickly at her then I went back into my room to change.
   "Add some stockings and those shoes, were going to be the best costume there!" She yells from her room.
  "Uhuh." I replied standing in front of her door waiting on her. She opens her door and smiles at me.
   "Aren't you excited?" I nod yes smiling though I was feeling nervous. It was just a regular nurse outfit, I might just wear it like that instead of "spiced" up. We bought out outfits and off we went.

   For the rest of the day I went to work and came home by 9pm. I went into the phone station sitting area to call Prince. I don't think he'd be home but it was nice to at least give it a try...
"Hello?" I asked as soon as I hear the phone on the other line pick up.
"Hello beautiful, how was your day?" Prince replies as I hear him shuffle around in the background.
"How do you know I'm beautiful without seeing me first?" I replied smiling.
"I'll always know how beautiful you are, Aurora." He says in a soothing deep tone which made me blush.
"My day went good. You know the party on Halloween?"
"Mhm," he continues to shuffle around.
"I decided to buy a costume. Hey are you busy? I can call you later if you want." All I hear was quiet.
"No, I just got out of my clothes I was wearing all day. I'm comfortable now, but you were saying. You bought a outfit? Mm what kind of outfit, Aurora?" He deepens his voice which made me clench my legs closer together out of wetness starting between them. I twirled the phone cord with my finger as I replied.
"A nurse," I bit my lip as I hear him groan.
"Well, tell me how you look in it." I blushed looking around me first, making sure no one was around before replying.
"It's a normal nurse outfit, but Stacy decided it needed more spice... I have it so you can see my breasts as well as stockings.. I love how they make my legs feel all silky and everything. Plus I got these heels to go with everything which makes my ass look amazing." I teased as I hear movement on the other line.
"Mmm, When will I see you in this costume?" He says in a stern tone.
"Halloween." He groans smacking his lips.
"How about tonight, mama?" I cross my legs clenching my them tighter to contain the pulsing I have running between them, as it grew thinking what he'd do to me. I whined softly looking around making sure, again nobody was there.
"I can't baby I have a test tomorrow." I whined as I moved around in my seat. I hear him let out a sigh before adjusting the phone.
"Where are you making this phone call from?"
"In a phone area lobby thing, I don't know, why? Oh..." I giggled letting out another sigh.
"You're going to get me trouble." I whispered.
"Yeah well maybe I should do the spanking." He teased as I happily shivered.
"Stop." I whined.
"Stop, or continue as I persuade you in seduction to play with your pulsing clit right there in the phone area lobby." He let out a giggle as I whined softly again.
"I gotta go, I love you Prince." I gripped onto the phone more.
"I love you too, stroke it a couple times in my name, why don't yah mama.. it'll help the tension." I groaned before slamming the phone down on it's hook.
Sexual frustration much!