|43|Ride

We step outside after I tremble my way out behind him.
  "Hmm," he sighs and picks me up as I giggle.
  "Prince wait, my ass." I try to cover it up as he brings us to the car. He opens the door and helps me in.
   "You alright?" He looks down at me and I nod yes biting my lip. As I look back into his eyes, I feel the familiar pulsing sensation between my legs get faster than before. I blushed looking away when he closed my door. I watch him move inside on the drivers side as I cross my legs trying to contain the sensation. I watch him close the door and put the keys in the ignition. I crawl next to him sitting on my knees. He moves his hand on the back of the seat resting it there.
   "Can I help you Aurora?" He asks as I sit close to him. I nod yes as I lean in to kiss him. We begin to wrestle our tongues throughout the kiss. I run my hand from his chest down to his belt. He grabs onto my hand as I part the kiss.
"How about you lay down until we get home baby?" He suggested and I did so.

When the car started to move slowly unbuttoned the tightly fitted dress spreading my legs, softly rubbing my sensitive clit. I let out a soft moan, squinting my eyes glancing up at Prince glancing over and letting out a groan.
"Aurora get in the back you're going to cause a accident." I giggled sitting up as I climbed over the seat and into the back. Everything around me continued to spin and my body still feels numb. I sit up behind him leaning over running my hands down his chest in his shirt. I whined in his ear.
"Why don't you pull over now baby?" I softly kiss up and down his neck running my hand to grab the bulge through his pants. He let's out a groan as he pulled over on a empty country street. I laid back as he reached over in the glove compartment. I slid off my panties spreading my legs, I run my finger up and down my numb lips between my legs. I watch Prince open the door reveling myself to him. He looks between my legs smacking his lips then he climbs over me with handcuffs.
"Baby I didn't know you were kinky like that." I teased as he moves my arms around me handcuffing them together.
"Mama, I don't know where we are at.." he looks around then back at me."and you're going to have to sleep this off before any business starts, alright." I look up at him with big eyes and he plants a kiss on my lips before getting out and into the driver's side again, driving off. I doze off as soon as I closed my eyes.

   "Aurora..." I hear Prince softly speak as I feel him undo the handcuffs and buttoning up my dress. I hear him walk away as I opened my eyes yawning. I rub them still feeling numb everywhere I slowly slide my legs out of the car and watch Prince come back up to me. I tried to stand up but grabbed onto him and the car due to everything still spinning.
   "Fuck." I whispered and tried to gather myself. He decided to pick me up and shut the car door behind me. He brings me inside sitting me down on the couch. I lay back as I hear him shut the front door. I adjust the pillow under my head better, moving my legs half on and off the couch.
   "You alright?" I watch Prince walk up to me with a glass of water. I sit up and take it from him, taking a sip.
   "Yes.." I groaned again sitting it down on the side table.
   "Are you coherent now?" I watch him stand in front of me.
   "How many fingers am I holding up?" He teased as I look at his hand which was a blur so I closed my eyes tightly
   "Fuck you." I hear him move around.
   "Awh fuck me? How about I fuck you." I feel his hands on my legs spreading them as I glanced at him moving his face between them. I shivered to his touch and cold air surrounding me.
   "What do you say mama?" He said muffled as he kisses up and down my inner thighs.
   "Mmm yes baby." I moaned, unbuttoning my dress. He softly licked up and down my swollen clit with his tongue widely. I moaned sinking back into the couch cushions. I feel myself get wet as he continues and speaks between strokes.
"Mmm baby you taste so good." He rubs his thumbs in circles against my hips as he moves the tip of his tongue up my pulsing clit causing me to moan and shutter. I move my fingers against my sensitive hard nipples slowly as he continued. He moves his tongue in a zig zag motion up and down my clit causing me to roll my hips against him and moan in pleasure. He moves his mouth away before speaking.
"You gonna come for me mama? Mmm." He moans against me as he begins to quickly flick his tongue on my clit causing me to come. I lay there panting and whining as he licks me up. I peak down as him as he starts to suck on my inner thigh causing a hickie. I moaned when he parted away.
"You're like a river baby, mmm." He plants kisses all over my thighs before standing up to sit on the coffee table.

He grabs the cup of water to take a sip as I sit up in front of him. I bite my lip as he sits down the cup next to him looking at me. I look back as I crawled on top of him in his lap, the table wiggles. I undo his top as we start to make out. I part panting running my hands up and down his chest and down to his belt again undoing it and his pants. I rub his bulge through his pants as I kissed him.
"Mmm baby, you're so hard." I teased moaning in his ear. I feel him under me lower his pants and my dress, dropping them to the floor. I looked down at his boner releasing a moan as I softly grabbed onto it. He moans as we both pant hard.
"Baby you got a condom?" I looked up at him softly moving my fingers up and down his shaft. I watch his face scrunch up as he handed me the condom. I unwrap it as I slowly grind myself against him.
"Mmm okay here we go." I unravel it onto his hard member moving my hand up and down it. He grabs onto my hips as I move my hands to his shoulders lowering myself onto him. We both moan loud as I start to bounce up and down on his hard member inside of me.
"Fuck you're so.. tight, baby." He groans between moans. I grip onto his shoulders leaning my head back as I picked up my speed. I feel him plant kisses on my chest as I hear the table crack.
"It's going to break?!" I said as I slowed down.
"No no no, don't, just it's okay." He starts to move me on him. I sped my pace back up lowering myself completely onto him. I dig my nails into him as I feel his tip brush against my spot. I release a loud moan rolling my hips as I start a orgasm. I went as fast as I could sending shocks and euphoria all over my body. I feel the table break under us as I came onto him and continued until he came. We both pant as I stood up off of him and back onto the couch laying back. I closed my eyes as the room filled with our pants.

"Well we definitely broke that table." The next thing I hear. I look up to Prince looking over it. I looked at it and the mug broken next to it.
"It's okay," he turns to me reaching out his hand. I couldn't help but glance down at his member real quick before I took his hand to stand up.
"I saw that you know." I looked at him innocently with big eyes.
"Saw what?" I giggled as he tickled my sides. I ran off as he slapped my ass. Ooo now it's my 2nd favorite time, bath time.